Patriotic Donald Trump: I'd Tell Syrian Kids To Their Faces 'You Can't Come Here'

Their kids are just like your kids.
---------------------------- naïve emotion , it'll be the death of ya . If that nicely dressed kid had stayed where he belonged he'd be eating some falafel right now as I type Tom !!
If that helps you deal with how uncomfortable this image makes you feel. The truth is he would have been bombed by the americans or russians or his own government. Do you ever connect pictures like this with the growth of radicalism ?
Why do you keep peddling this lie? This child lived in Turky for at least two years. His stupid greedy father uprooted them for free dental care. His father is responsible for the child's death.

---------------------------- naïve emotion , it'll be the death of ya . If that nicely dressed kid had stayed where he belonged he'd be eating some falafel right now as I type Tom !!
If that helps you deal with how uncomfortable this image makes you feel. The truth is he would have been bombed by the americans or russians or his own government. Do you ever connect pictures like this with the growth of radicalism ?
Why do you keep peddling this lie? This child lived in Turky for at least two years. His stupid greedy father uprooted them for free dental care. His father is responsible for the child's death.
If that helps you to square it.Good on you girl. I just dont know why you nutters need to fabricate a story cover up your lack of any decency. Why not just be honest and say you dont give a shit ?

------------------------------------------ thankyou Tilly , I had forgotten the details .

If that helps you to square it.Good on you girl. I just dont know why you nutters need to fabricate a story cover up your lack of any decency. Why not just be honest and say you dont give a shit ?
------------------------------------ agreed , I don't want to hurt Westerners because this kids father wanted free dental care Tommy !!

Unkotare said:
You like him because he says stupid things and YOU are stupid. You trump nuthuggers are the exact counterparts of the equally brainless obamabots. It's all hero-worship by unthinking drones.
I see you are a Muslim sympathizer attacking a patriot.

You should tattoo Patriot on your ass cheeks and learn to walk backwards.
Patriotism scares you! What a coward you are.

So, the open border crowd thinks that people who want to be selective about who comes into their country, are racists? You need selectivity to keep from being dragged down to the lowest levels. That's why people move to better neighborhoods and want their kids to go to better schools. How many liberal democrat politicians have sent their kids to black inner city schools, for instance? Will bill clinton and his wife fight to have several hundred third world immigrants relocated to their neighborhood? Will Feinstein, Boxer, or any of the other open boarder advocates in congress do the same?

naw , its a far too easily used term that has pretty much lost all meaning . Never has had much meaning to me anyway Harry .
well thats as good as saying you are a semi-racist....
----------------------------- COOL , call it as you see it , my opposition to muslims is their religion and not their race HarryD .
if they have lived here for generations,have paid their taxes,served in the military and have played by the rules they are just as American as you or me....yea i know i was shocked too....

as I said earlier , a mex or afri , welsh , german american that describes himself as such is not an American to me HarryD !!

and I have explained my thinking , you may not like my thinking but , well , there you go . Its a difference of opinion HarryD.

and so , I just wouldn't give them any respect or recognition concerning how they define themselves . No big deal is it ?? Just my opinion !!

I don't mind that a bit. I wouldn't appreciate him just walking up to them and rubbing it in their faces.. but if they asked..
I just appreciate truth more than dishonest PC shit..
I like Mac1958 signature..
Shitting your pants in fear over child refugees who are fleeing terrorists is the exact opposite of courage. It is the epitome of cowardice.

Two Iraqi refugees living in Bowling Green, Ky - Waad Ramadan Alwan, 30, and Mohanad Shareef Hammadi, 23, were found in 2011 of conspiring to arm al Qaeda and other jihadists in Iraq with Stinger missiles, sniper rifles, rocket-propelled grenade launchers as well as cash from within the United States. Of the two, Alwan was involved with a plot to kill U.S soldiers with explosive devices in Iraq before he came into the United States.

Fazliddin Kurbanov, a Russian-speaking truck driver a refugee from Uzbekistan, was arrested in 2013. He was determined to carry out an attack on U.S. Soil, as well as money to the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which was identified as a terrorist organization by the U.S. government. The FBI is also investigating dozens of terrorists that have made it into this country as refugees. "I wouldn't be surprised if there were many more than that," said House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul. "And these are trained terrorists in the art of bombmaking that are inside the United States"
Exclusive: 'Dozens' of Terrorists May Be in US as Refugees

Still believe we don't have refugees living among us, who came through our borders successfully with terrorist intentions? Perhaps having tighter security measures appeals more to utilizing everyday common sense than "the epitome of cowardice". .... or do you prefer military intelligence where intelligence is more an option under this administration?
Interesting that you can point to a single incedent. You understand that it is utterly meaningless. We have tens of thousands of refugees in this nation, how many are radicalized?

Even more telling is the abject fear of terrorism - a class of nut jobs that are but a tiny blip on the myriad of ways that you may be killed or otherwise injured. In 2014, there were OVER 14,000 people murdered. 14,000.

Terrorists kill how many in the US?
http://www.start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf

Over a DECADE (and that is the decade that INCLUDES 9/11) you have 3,264. Ten years of the worst terrorism you can find in this nation and we have about 20% of the homicides in a single year. And homicide is not even close to the most dangerous thing you face when you leave your home - driving your car to work is MUCH more likely to kill you as is the fast food that so many shove into their face. And that is ONLY because of 9/11 accounting for 3,000 of those deaths. IOW, the idea that terrorism is this giant monster that is going to dismantle the nation is nothing more than hysteria. The real sad and pathetic fact here is that is what terrorism is seeking - to spread fear and obtain political change through it. We are feeding the terrorists everything they could have ever hoped for and more.

Radicalized immigrants are not even the main driver of terrorist acts - radicalized AMERICANS are. This focus on a tiny segment of a tiny number of people that are killing less people than people wielding hammers are is nothing short of insane.

That's not excuse to have a strong airport security for ALL Americans, but your willing to allow extremists a point of entry through our borders. Why even have any airport security at all, if you want to only be concerned with those that are inside the United States? You have to make up your mind if you want to impose measures or not, but don't look to those who WANT to implement security for those few radicals (as you say) who do enter our country and successfully bomb the next government building to the ground. I just don't feel our national security should be treated as a joke for those who don't take it seriously.
Airport security is a deflection - you were speaking about refugees.

They have many points of entry through our borders - refugees is really not one of them. We should secure our southern border but not really because of terrorism - crime in the form of drug runners there is a vastly larger problem.

We already have security against terrorism. There is an entire agency devoted to hunting them down and catching them. Whining about refugees is what makes our national security a joke. There is an enormous amount of attention focused on a non-issue.
To use your logic: We have millions of Americans who own guns, why be concerned with those very few "nut jobs" who decide to shoot inside a school? They are but a tiny blip on the radar in comparison to all those more responsible gun owners.
Yes they are a tiny blip. Did you have a point? Do you think I support any of the gun 'control' measures that have been thrown out there as a result of these shootings.

immigrants have no RIGHT to immigrate to the USA and people like me just want to see immigration stopped . Has nothing to do with MY fear or MY fear of terrorism , I just want ALL immigration stopped is all that it is !! I of course will point out true incidents of muslim terrorism to build my case and just for fun and to be informative FAQ !!
I am down for shutting down immigration until we get back on our feet. Then, I would like to make it easier to bring people here. Immigration helped us become awesome. No question there.
No amnesty
And definitely no refugees. None.
why would you agree with this pismoe?....in the above post (152) you just got through saying you dont want anyone coming here....so which is it?...

Unkotare said:
You like him because he says stupid things and YOU are stupid. You trump nuthuggers are the exact counterparts of the equally brainless obamabots. It's all hero-worship by unthinking drones.
I see you are a Muslim sympathizer attacking a patriot.

You should tattoo Patriot on your ass cheeks and learn to walk backwards.

Face tattoos look terrible.

Forum List

Back