Patriotic Donald Trump: I'd Tell Syrian Kids To Their Faces 'You Can't Come Here'

I don't mind that a bit. I wouldn't appreciate him just walking up to them and rubbing it in their faces.. but if they asked..
I just appreciate truth more than dishonest PC shit..
I like Mac1958 signature..
Shitting your pants in fear over child refugees who are fleeing terrorists is the exact opposite of courage. It is the epitome of cowardice.

In what thesaurus does "Loudmouth bully who gets his rocks off yelling at little kids" become synonymous with "patriotic"? :wtf:
---------------------------------------- he isn't yelling at widdle Syrian type invaders , he is just sending a message to Americans and American politicians . Plus maybe a message to the adult Syrian refugee invaders that they aren't welcome in the USA Arian !!

I don't mind that a bit. I wouldn't appreciate him just walking up to them and rubbing it in their faces.. but if they asked..
Shitting your pants in fear over child refugees who are fleeing terrorists is the exact opposite of courage. It is the epitome of cowardice.
And letting unvetted refugees from war torn countries fighting our enemy is stupidity

---------------------------------- Respectfully , but to he11 with your naïve compassion and emotional pleas G5000 !!

And letting unvetted refugees from war torn countries fighting our enemy is stupidity
You ASSUME they are "unvetted" because that's the buzz word put into your pointy head by your favorite propaganda outlets.

Their kids are just like your kids.
---------------------------- naïve emotion , it'll be the death of ya . If that nicely dressed kid had stayed where he belonged he'd be eating some falafel right now as I type Tom !!

You ASSUME they are "unvetted" because that's the buzz word put into your pointy head by your favorite propaganda outlets.
Like the people that do it?

----------------------------- I don't care if they are vetted or unvetted , I just don't want these third worlder in the USA G5000 !!

---------------------------- naïve emotion , it'll be the death of ya . If that nicely dressed kid had stayed where he belonged he'd be eating some falafel right now as I type Tom !!
If he stayed where he was, he'd be dead by ISIS or Assad.

And if you turn away the other refugees, they will meet the same fate, and their blood will be on your conscience.

If he stayed where he was, he'd be dead by ISIS or Assad.
---------------------- such is life G5000 !!
Such is evil and cowardice. You are an enabler of ISIS and Assad.

This is why I like Trump. He says the right things. Syrians kids will grow up and become rapists and murderers. They don't belong here.

Trump: I'd tell Syrian kids to their faces 'you can't come here'
That really does make America great doesnt it ?
-------------------- Trump is just stating what most Americans want Tommy !!
yea he may be...but its how he is saying it....just think how many might be backing this guy if he had some tact and was able to convey shit with out offending many who actually may agree with him....including many Americans of Mexican descent....no doubt many American born muslims too....

If that helps you deal with how uncomfortable this image makes you feel. The truth is he would have been bombed by the americans or russians or his own government. Do you ever connect pictures like this with the growth of radicalism ?

Forum List

Back