Patriotic Americans vs. Israel

You are absolutely right. But you will be attacked by people that put Israel before the U.S.

Notice that if you support Israel those who drink the Pro Palestinian Kool Aid accuses the posters of putting Israel first? Don't like it because Israel refuses to go back to borders that were never recognized or allow " Right of Return?" They are responsible for all the Muslim terror the latest from ISIS who burns people to death? Pro Palestinian mentality forbids any condemnation
No it's the 60 odd Trillions spent on 22 million people whilst Americans live in poverty.............no health care,no social benefits,no proper aged care,and so on......BUT ISRAEL DOES..Thanks America from Israel

So who was to blame for the plight of Americans prior to 1980 when they first received US aid ?

To be fair to the USA, it's now caught in a quagmire of its own making. Zionist Israel has nuclear weapons capable of reaching North America (Jericho III), the US political system results in situations where organised American Zionists have a political influence disproportionate to their numbers. A fatal double whammy, compounded by the fact that Zionist Israel is starting to "cuddle up" with the Chinese, so to maintain what's left of any influence over Zionist Israel America has to roll over much more than she would like if she were solely pursuing her own interests.

Since when have you been an Israeli spokesperson to threaten anyone with alleged nuclear weapons. Or is this your new tactic to RACIALLY DEMONIZE Israel because your other futile attempts have failed

American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries. American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, and aversion to American ideals and reform.
I don't believe any of that happy horseshit.

Because you are an Israel Firster.

So using your logic, you are a Palestinian firster

To be fair to the USA, it's now caught in a quagmire of its own making. Zionist Israel has nuclear weapons capable of reaching North America (Jericho III), the US political system results in situations where organised American Zionists have a political influence disproportionate to their numbers. A fatal double whammy, compounded by the fact that Zionist Israel is starting to "cuddle up" with the Chinese, so to maintain what's left of any influence over Zionist Israel America has to roll over much more than she would like if she were solely pursuing her own interests.
you smoking crack? The Jericho III range is only 11,000 km max it would drop out in the mid Atlantic, no where close to America

Erm, Detroit is around 9,500Km from Tel Aviv, you are not as safe as you think, neither is your Eastern seaboard. Zionist Israel has sucked up to many major powers in the past and changed alliegences when it suited them, America may be an ally today, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

MAn you are paranoid.

American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries. American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, and aversion to American ideals and reform.

No such thing.

Israel Firster: "A person that places the ambitions,policies and well-being of the right-wing Israeli government over that of their country of residence, usually America. Israel is the primary concern and will always be considered before anything else. If a policy is good for Israel and bad for America it will receive unconditional support without concern for America,despite America being the country of residence *hence Israel FIRST."- Urban Dictionary Israel-firster

I may be speaking out of turn but I don't think there's one "pro-Palestinian" poster here that would put Palestine's interests before that of their own country. I, for one, support the Palestinians because they are an innocent people that have been brutally colonised and are being oppressed as I write by European Zionists in pursuit of a mythic fable. Once they are a free people enjoying dignity and full human rights, I'll move on to another worthy cause. I won't, however, put my country in danger to further Palestinian goals. That's the difference.

Here's an interesting article on the subject:

Why the Term Israel First Matters MJ Rosenberg

MAn you are paranoid.

Pragmatic, based on previous Zionist history.

Did you see the American citizens in Kuwait getting shot, or would that destroy your POV if it was told. Isreal was told to stay out of the wart even when

No such thing.

Israel Firster: "A person that places the ambitions,policies and well-being of the right-wing Israeli government over that of their country of residence, usually America. Israel is the primary concern and will always be considered before anything else. If a policy is good for Israel and bad for America it will receive unconditional support without concern for America,despite America being the country of residence *hence Israel FIRST."- Urban Dictionary Israel-firster

I may be speaking out of turn but I don't think there's one "pro-Palestinian" poster here that would put Palestine's interests before that of their own country. I, for one, support the Palestinians because they are an innocent people that have been brutally colonised and are being oppressed as I write by European Zionists in pursuit of a mythic fable. Once they are a free people enjoying dignity and full human rights, I'll move on to another worthy cause. I won't, however, put my country in danger to further Palestinian goals. That's the difference.

You just put palestines interests first, instead of the UK's. Every time you defend their terror attacks, violence and belligerence you are putting the UK in danger of islamonazi terrorist attacks.
By the way it is only islam firsters that believe that false propaganda, the intelligent know that Isreal puts the treaty of 1923 as the overriding reason for their claim on the land of Isreal granted to them by the LoN

MAn you are paranoid.

Pragmatic, based on previous Zionist history.

Define what you mean by Zionist ?

Did you see the American citizens in Kuwait getting shot, or would that destroy your POV if it was told. Isreal was told to stay out of the wart even when

No such thing.

You just put palestines interests first, instead of the UK's. Every time you defend their terror attacks, violence and belligerence you are putting the UK in danger of islamonazi terrorist attacks.
By the way it is only islam firsters that believe that false propaganda, the intelligent know that Isreal puts the treaty of 1923 as the overriding reason for their claim on the land of Isreal granted to them by the LoN
:bsflag::trolls:

No such thing.

Not only the blind that can not see, as your reply shows.

No such thing.

Not only the blind that can not see, as your reply shows.
:eusa_hand:

American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries.

American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, instability, and aversion to American ideals and reform.
I'm probably not informed about some of the things you said..can you be more specific?
1.What oil embargoes because of Israel?
2.Which wars America fought because of Israel?
3.Who were the Israelis conducting spy operations against the US(and on who's behalf?)
4.What weaponary sold and to whom?
5.When did Israel became an apartheid?
6.who are the politicians that have been convicted with bribery and who were paying them?
7.How does Israel influence Muslims perspectives over America - and who exactly is being influenced?
8.What is the American methodology about terrorism compared to Israel'?
9.What sort of damaging instabilities Israel caused against the American ideals and reform?
10.About the economic support the US has given to Israel I'll agree with you, no question about it, but in the end, does it serve American interests or not?

Please I'm not interested in links to articles, a simple educated answer will do.

Last edited:
American taxpayers are forced to pay billions of dollars to Israel. America has suffered through oil embargoes because of Israel. America has fought wars for Israel. And what has Israel done for the U.S.? In gratitude the Israelis have conducted damaging spy operations against the U.S. and sold advanced weapons to our most dangerous adversaries.

American interests are not served by propping up apartheid Israel. Our politicians are bribed to betray our country and put Israel first. American subservience to Israel creates hatred for America throughout the Muslim world, terrorism, instability, and aversion to American ideals and reform.
I'm probably not informed about some of the things you said..can you be more specific?
1.What oil embargoes because of Israel?
2.Which wars America fought because of Israel?
3.Who were the Israelis conducting spy operations against the US(and on who's behalf?)
4.What weaponary sold and to whom?
5.When did Israel became an apartheid?
6.who are the politicians that have been convicted with bribery and who were paying them?
7.How does Israel influence Muslims perspectives over America - and who exactly is being influenced?
8.What is the American methodology about terrorism compared to Israel'?
9.What sort of damaging instabilities Israel caused against the American ideals and reform?
10.About the economic support the US has given to Israel I'll agree with you, no question about it, but in the end, does it serve American interests or not?

Please I'm not interested in links to articles, a simple educated answer will do.

The First Iraq War was fought because Iraq conquered Kuwait, and America feared that its oil supply would be cut off. I'm not sure why we fought the Second Iraq War.

No such thing.

When you say mythic fable, I assume you're talking about Gd and the Bible. What about:
1) Safe haven for the Jews?
2) History and archaeology?

Forum List

Back