Patrick Bet-David destroys a Trump-hating ex-CIA official.

Zeller is a typical TDS afflicted moron. He got a faggot lisp and mannerisms too. Trump supports traditional marriage, that's probably what has triggered the mentally ill faggot.

Zeller is a typical TDS afflicted moron. He got a faggot lisp and mannerisms too. Trump supports traditional marriage, that's probably what has triggered the mentally ill faggot.
Yeah and he supports employing whores while POTUS. Doesn't mind the odd pussy grab either so he says. All while he was married yet you boldly say he is to be admired for his forthright position on marriage. Don't make me vomit you fool

Yeah and he supports employing whores while POTUS. Doesn't mind the odd pussy grab either so he says. All while he was married yet you boldly say he is to be admired for his forthright position on marriage. Don't make me vomit you fool
You are easily brainwashed by fake news due to your very low IQ.

Fuck you, Trump supports traditional marriage and that why he triggers you TDS afflicted moronic faggots.

You are easily brainwashed by fake news due to your very low IQ.

Fuck you, Trump supports traditional marriage and that why he triggers you TDS afflicted moronic faggots.
I reiterate what I said and can provide evidence to that effect.
How can he support anything with a history line his. He's a fucking moron, just like you

I reiterate what I said and can provide evidence to that effect.
Everything you said is totally irrelevant. You're just parroting the fake news media because you are easily brainwashed due to your low IQ. And what they say would be totally irrelevant anyways, even if it was all 100% true.

Trump triggers moonbat faggots because he supports traditional marriage.

Forum List

Back