Pat Tillman's Widow Slams Trump Over NFL Comments

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

The NFL fined ODB for doing that.

They can fine players for disrespecting the flag and anthem.

Yes, they can.

But they're not.

I wonder why.
Because the issue of kneeling instead of standing is an objective opinion?
Yeah. I think they're tools, but it's not like they unroll a prayer rug, prostate themselves towards Mecca and start kissing the turf.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

You gonna tell this lie in every thread?

Do you deny Tillman himself said it was a Trump protest? Even your liberal media outlets have reported this.

Odell-Beckham.jpg
You lying sack of sh!t. Look at all these teams kneeling. How many are wearing their helmets?

players kneeling during national anthem - Google Search

You disgust me.

Tillman said it was a protest against Trump, tissue?

Pat Tillman has been dead for 13 years.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Do you deny Tillman himself said it was a Trump protest? Even your liberal media outlets have reported this.

Odell-Beckham.jpg
You lying sack of sh!t. Look at all these teams kneeling. How many are wearing their helmets?

You disgust me.

You know who I meant, don't pretend you didn't.

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.

So, what exactly did she say?

Exactly.....no link to her saying anything. Camp's replies throughout the thread show his true color....yellow. It's sickening to see the rest of the leftist trash celebrate his OP when not a one of them has any respect for the American GI or Marine....quite the opposite in fact.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Bekham said something to that effect. It still has nothing to do with the anthem.

Additionally, the kneeling protest had nothing to do with Trump until he opened his dopey pie hole.

That idiots like you allow Trump the idiot to tell you who is and isn't a patriot is an indication that you
cant think for yourself.

Now....stop lying.

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.
So why is the NFL dishonoring his memory by disrespecting the country / flag / National Anthem he loved and died serving / protecting?

Exactly.....no link to her saying anything. Camp's replies throughout the thread show his true color....yellow. It's sickening to see the rest of the leftist trash celebrate his OP when not a one of them has any respect for the American GI or Marine....quite the opposite in fact.
You're the person who accused me of invoking lies about Pat Tillman and when I challenged you to back up your claim responded with nothing. So, I am still waiting for your response.

As far as a link to what Tillman's widow said, I suggested that folks find their choice of a source since her comments were being widely covered by multiple media sources. I even suggested what to type into the search engine. You guys who whine and complain like the snowflakes you are crack me up. You pretend to be so well informed and educated on topics but need help to find major news stories that are plastered all over the net.

So why is the NFL dishonoring his memory by disrespecting the country / flag / National Anthem he loved and died serving / protecting?
They aren't. The thread is about Pat Tillman's feelings and opinion on the topic, no yours or trump's cult talking points propaganda.

You're the person who accused me of invoking lies about Pat Tillman and when I challenged you to back up your claim responded with nothing. So, I am still waiting for your response.

As far as a link to what Tillman's widow said, I suggested that folks find their choice of a source since her comments were being widely covered by multiple media sources. I even suggested what to type into the search engine. You guys who whine and complain like the snowflakes you are crack me up. You pretend to be so well informed and educated on topics but need help to find major news stories that are plastered all over the net.

Your op, your responsibility to post the link.

I'm not going to comment on quotes we don't have.

Odell-Beckham.jpg
That wasn't during the Anthem. It was after a touchdown.

Do you deny this was part of the national anthem kneeling BS? Because it was.

No, it wasn't. You're just lying through your teeth.

I posted a link with the video, clown.

Oh we established your honesty in your posts the other day :eusa_hand: He may not have done this "during" the anthem but it was part of the nation anthem disrespectful display FACT!

:lol:

No, it's not.

You are making things up that are not true.

There's nothing to debate here. Either you knowingly lied, or you read it somewhere on the internet, and believed someone else's lie.

Um actually odb said it was in response to trump, so yes it was part of the protest

That wasn't during the Anthem. It was after a touchdown.

Oh we established your honesty in your posts the other day :eusa_hand: He may not have done this "during" the anthem but it was part of the nation anthem disrespectful display FACT!

No, it's not.

There's nothing to debate here. Either you knowingly lied, or you read it somewhere on the internet, and believed someone else's lie.

Um actually odb said it was in response to trump, so yes it was part of the protest

This is what he posted.

You were saying?

No, it's not.

This is what he posted.

You were saying?
He was initially wrong, but then he made the claim that what odb did was part of the protest. He was correct. Do you deny that?

They aren't. The thread is about Pat Tillman's feelings and opinion on the topic, no yours or trump's cult talking points propaganda.
Pat Tillman is dead. He is not commenting on what the NFL is doing right now.

Pat Tillman never took a knee. He did what these spoiled SOBs never had the guts to do - quit their multi-million dollar jobs playing a game and actually DO something, actually defend the country, flag, Anthem and all that they represent.

And by taking a knee during the National Anthem the NFL is pi$$ing on his memory and his sacrifice.

They are condemning the entire nation, the flag, the Anthem based on the actions of a small minority subsection of the US population. Racist a-holes are not THE country. They are not what this nation is about, not what this nation stands for, and do not represent the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice like Tillman did for their country that they pi$$ on by disrespecting it every time they kneel for the National Anthem.

It is in my strongest opinion that if Pat Tillman was alive and still playing football he would have been standing outside next to the Steeler OL who also served in the Military as a US Army Ranger instead of on his knee.

Who do you think honored Pat Tillman's memory more - the Steeler lineman who stood for the National Anthem or the players who protested their nation by taking a knee?

Somehow you will find a way to say every player who took a knee.

No, it's not.

This is what he posted.

You were saying?
He was initially wrong, but then he made the claim that what odb did was part of the protest. He was correct. Do you deny that?

Nope.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Odell-Beckham.jpg

You disgust me.

God rest his soul

Forum List

Back