Pat Tillman's Widow Slams Trump Over NFL Comments

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.
Link?
I read that she doesn't want him used for political purposes. Nothing about slamming President Trump.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg
That wasn't during the Anthem. It was after a touchdown.

Do you deny this was part of the national anthem kneeling BS? Because it was.

No, it wasn't. You're just lying through your teeth.

I posted a link with the video, clown.

Oh we established your honesty in your posts the other day :eusa_hand: He may not have done this "during" the anthem but it was part of the nation anthem disrespectful display FACT!

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Oh we established your honesty in your posts the other day :eusa_hand: He may not have done this "during" the anthem but it was part of the nation anthem disrespectful display FACT!

:lol:

No, it's not.

You are making things up that are not true.

There's nothing to debate here. Either you knowingly lied, or you read it somewhere on the internet, and believed someone else's lie.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

In other words "I was lying...but I'm right anyways".......trumpanzee-land.....:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back