Pat Tillman's Widow Slams Trump Over NFL Comments

"As a football player and soldier, Pat inspired countless Americans to unify. It is my hope that his memory should always remind people that we must come together.

Pat's service, along with every man and woman's services should never be politicized in a way that divides us. We are too great a country for that.

Those that serve fight for American ideals of freedom, justice, and democracy. They and their families know the cost of that fight.

I know the very personal cost in a way I feel acutely every day. The very action of self-expression and the freedom to speak from one's heart - no matter those views - is what Pat and so many Americans have given their lives for. Even if they didn't always agree with those views.

It is my sincere hope that our leaders both understand and learn from the lessons of Pat's life and death and also those of so many other brave Americans."

Gold Star Wife Marie Tillman
Response to NFL protest and President Donald J. Trump
so where is the quote that you claimed she made that slammed trump?

"As a football player and soldier, Pat inspired countless Americans to unify. It is my hope that his memory should always remind people that we must come together.

Pat's service, along with every man and woman's services should never be politicized in a way that divides us. We are too great a country for that.

Those that serve fight for American ideals of freedom, justice, and democracy. They and their families know the cost of that fight.

I know the very personal cost in a way I feel acutely every day. The very action of self-expression and the freedom to speak from one's heart - no matter those views - is what Pat and so many Americans have given their lives for. Even if they didn't always agree with those views.

It is my sincere hope that our leaders both understand and learn from the lessons of Pat's life and death and also those of so many other brave Americans."

Yeah she clearly has no issue with Trump calling the players sons of bitches for expessing themselves regarding blacks and criminal justice.

Yeah she clearly has no issue with Trump calling the players sons of bitches for expessing themselves regarding blacks and criminal justice.
quote where she says anything about that?

quote where she says anything about that?

If you can't see it you are a fool or a liar.

Why would Tillman's wife "slam" the President when NFL players are disrespecting everything that Tillman fought for? Is it some sort of family related PTSD?

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.
So why is the NFL dishonoring his memory by disrespecting the country / flag / National Anthem he loved and died serving / protecting?

Why is Trump dishonoring the country/flag/National Anthem he died for? Trump uses it as a club to beat his political enemies. That is not why it is there. Trump supporters are fake patriots who abuse the flag/National Anthem. The protests this weekend were directed at Trump. Trump will call a few players kneeling sonofabitches yet he refuses to call white supremacists and neo-Nazis the same thing.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

You gonna tell this lie in every thread?

Do you deny Tillman himself said it was a Trump protest? Even your liberal media outlets have reported this.

Bekham said something to that effect. It still has nothing to do with the anthem.

Additionally, the kneeling protest had nothing to do with Trump until he opened his dopey pie hole.

That idiots like you allow Trump the idiot to tell you who is and isn't a patriot is an indication that you
cant think for yourself.

Now....stop lying.
so the kneeling is about trump and not injustice in the country? They all lied?

The kneeling this weekend was about Trump. The fact that many owners joined in tells you that, including a number who gave money to Trump.

Yes I deny it. I watched the game as an Eagles fan. This is classic Beckham, a classless jerk. He claims now that it was in response to Trump but that was after someone else made that suggestion.

Oh good grief here I'll take pity on you

MSN News - It also seems that the celebration was in response to president Donald Trump's comments entering the weekend.
USA Today - in a response to a CNN reporter, Beckham seemed to imply the celebration was directed at President Donald Trump.
I thought it might be a good idea to share this thought with you.

trump is not the Nat'l Anthem. Nor is he the US flag.

You're welcome.
so why are the players protesting him during an honored Anthem?

I know, I know, I know!

Because they are anti-American assholes.
so you don't know what it is they're protesting, so you agree they're shitting on our anthem and flag.

You are a fake patriot and you are shitting on the anthem and flag and Trump is too. Using it as a political weapon to divide people for his political gain.

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.
Pat Tillman's wife is not Pat Tillman. I'm sure the later wouldn't approve of players taking the knee.

A 97 year old veteran kneeled in solidarity with the players. Even he gets the fact that peaceful protest is allowed. Attack this veteran.

Pat Tillman's wife is not Pat Tillman. I'm sure the later wouldn't approve of players taking the knee.

A 97 year old veteran kneeled in solidarity with the players. Even he gets the fact that peaceful protest is allowed. Attack this veteran.
We don't have to pay to watch it. The NFL owners will soon find that out, and they will rue the day they decided to allow it.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg
Are all conservatives as retarded as you or are you just special?

She lost her husband while serving....she can say what she wants despite what overzealous freak patriotic folk say.

We don't have to pay to watch it. The NFL owners will soon find that out, and they will rue the day they decided to allow it.

No because most people have some sense unlike Trump supporters. Get your moronic ass out of here.

You are a dunce. Go enroll at the local community college and take a reading comprehension. Come back when and if they give you a passing grade.

Why would Tillman's wife "slam" the President when NFL players are disrespecting everything that Tillman fought for? Is it some sort of family related PTSD?
I posted her statement in bold and oversized font. Try reading it. Otherwise, see if you can hook up with that other dunce JC456 and take the same reading comprehension course I advised him to take.

BTW dipshit, wives and other family members often suffer from PTSD after losing a husband, son, brother in war. Even close friends can suffer PTSD.

No because most people have some sense unlike Trump supporters. Get your moronic ass out of here.
People with sense don't pay to watch a game where the people on each team deliberately insult the audience.

Forum List

Back