Pat Tillman's Widow Slams Trump Over NFL Comments

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg
That wasn't during the Anthem. It was after a touchdown.

Do you deny this was part of the national anthem kneeling BS? Because it was.
Yes I deny it. I watched the game as an Eagles fan. This is classic Beckham, a classless jerk. He claims now that it was in response to Trump but that was after someone else made that suggestion.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem, I'm not surprised liberals defend this son of a bitch.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Yes I deny it. I watched the game as an Eagles fan. This is classic Beckham, a classless jerk. He claims now that it was in response to Trump but that was after someone else made that suggestion.

Oh good grief here I'll take pity on you

MSN News - It also seems that the celebration was in response to president Donald Trump's comments entering the weekend.
USA Today - in a response to a CNN reporter, Beckham seemed to imply the celebration was directed at President Donald Trump.

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.
I betcha that he would of have had stand up for the national anthem if he was alive.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

Oh good grief here I'll take pity on you

MSN News - It also seems that the celebration was in response to president Donald Trump's comments entering the weekend.
USA Today - in a response to a CNN reporter, Beckham seemed to imply the celebration was directed at President Donald Trump.

:lol:

Since you appear to have the memory of a goldfish, let me remind you what you posted.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

I understand that "personal responsibility" is an issue that you guys have trouble with. But let's try something called "honesty". Repeat after me...

"I realize that I was wrong. I posted a false statement, and I apologize for it."

Pat Tillman was an NFL player who quit his promising career as a football player and joined the Army after 911. Tillman's willingness to put patriotism over his promising and lucrative career as an NFL football player was an inspiration to many Americans. He truly put his country first.

Pat was killed in action by friendly fire during a firefight in Afghanistan in the early part of the war, 2004.

So, what exactly did she say?

So now Progressives listen to military wives?
Why don't you just jump into disparaging and demonizing the war widow?
Is she even a Christian? (-:
That could make it worse. Remember, today's right wing confederate Republican Nazi leaning so called Christians are not traditional Christians following what we know as Christianity.

These right wing Christians are racist bigots who believe in let him die and if you feed the poor they will breed. These new kind of right wing Christians worship the rich and ignore the word of Jesus making up their own and calling their Golden Calf, "Jesus" when it isn't Jesus.

Camp: You were probably overjoyed when MR. TILLMAN lost his life...the poster boy for the GOP war effort gets lit up by his own patrol.....the leftists danced the night away after hearing about....I remember it well. What I also remember is Pat Tillman across a table from me in a Scottsdale sports bar listening to my advice about serving in a combat theatre. His family was crushed by his passing and the Pentagon trying to spare them the added pain of it being "friendly fire" which is questionable in and of itself. There were reports of him being a glory hound and a showboat...the very things I warned him about. Big kid, bright kid, a kid who rode a bike around ASU campus like any other student although he was a football star. Botton line...don't invoke lies about Tillman or his family....you don't know anything about them.

Camp: You were probably overjoyed when MR. TILLMAN lost his life...the poster boy for the GOP war effort gets lit up by his own patrol.....the leftists danced the night away after hearing about....I remember it well. What I also remember is Pat Tillman across a table from me in a Scottsdale sports bar listening to my advice about serving in a combat theatre. His family was crushed by his passing and the Pentagon trying to spare them the added pain of it being "friendly fire" which is questionable in and of itself. There were reports of him being a glory hound and a showboat...the very things I warned him about. Big kid, bright kid, a kid who rode a bike around ASU campus like any other student although he was a football star. Botton line...don't invoke lies about Tillman or his family....you don't know anything about them.
What lie did I post about Pat Tillman? I want to know since you are making that accusation. I will surely recant and apologize if I mistakenly told a lie about him.

Odell-Beckham.jpg

The NFL fined ODB for doing that.

They can fine players for disrespecting the flag and anthem.

Why the hell does that matter? You don't sound very christian to me.
It's part of the demonization process.
She don't sound to patriotic to me.
You have a standard for patriotism by which you judge Gold Star Wives?

Why the hell does that matter? You don't sound very christian to me.
It's part of the demonization process.
She don't sound to patriotic to me.
You have a standard for patriotism by which you judge Gold Star Wives?
Pressdent Trump says if'n they neel during the anthum they disrecpetn the military. But she'n may be ok with the neelin.

Forum List

Back