Pat Buchanan - Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally

he's right...look at the high pitch of accusations of how whites are the problems of everything in this country

?

When in fact it's just the opposite. Nearly all scientists and businessmen are whites. Only people with technical skills count. Blacks can't do technology and not many hispos can either.

Charming.

he's right...look at the high pitch of accusations of how whites are the problems of everything in this country

?

When in fact it's just the opposite. Nearly all scientists and businessmen are whites. Only people with technical skills count. Blacks can't do technology and not many hispos can either.

Thats funny. My background is that of a network engineer. I left the job force 5 years ago and I still get recruited for 6 figure jobs. I could have sworn what I was doing was technology.

When my son was looking for a job he sent in a resume and got a polite turn down letter. He sent in the exact same resume under the name Mustafa Patel and got an interview. He showed up, gave the interviewer both resumes and asked what problem did the company have with anglos.

He got the job. He's been there for several years now.

Nice anecdote ! Who do you expect to believe it?

When liberals found out blacks could not catch up with whites, they decided to just hold back whites.

its quite simple....

3 black drug dealers beat the shit out of a white snitch...and it is not racism....it is 3 drug dealers beating the shit out of a snitch. And I agree...that is exactly what it was.

A Hispanic white local voluntary watchman shoots a black man out of fear for his life....and it is based strictly on race.....whereas it really should be.....a local voluntary watchman shoots a man he considered suspicious and later was attacked by.

Those two situations pretty much sums up the shit that is going on out there.

Anyone who doesn't see it is a fucking moron.

This scenario is more realistic: A trigger happy nut case posing as a voluntary watchman shoots 17 year old kid who was on his way home with Skittles and Tea. He say the kid attacked him and he killed him in self defense. The kid is dead so he can't tell his side of the story. The police believe the trigger happy nutcase and botches the case by mishandling or failure to collect pertinent evidence. Under pressure from civil rights groups the case goes to trial. The prosecution team is reluctant to proceed because they know they have to lose to help the SPD save face. No witnesses saw who started the confrontation so GZ's word is all the jury has to rely on. The jury believes he is guilty but not beyond a reasonable doubt. case closed.

Anyone who doesn't see THAT is a fucking moron!

Katz is a girl?

Man that explains sooo fucking much

Misogynist much?

I don't hate women. Men and women are different unless you believe you are like a girl...not me

Women tend to be more emotional...again unless you are saying you are more emotional....not me

All Katz arguments seem to involve emotions fear, hurt, etc...

Again unless you are saying men and women are the same. Which you wont unless you're just trolling...you little misogynist you :lol:

this ^ is coming from the same person that stated " the GOP is scarey and overly white"

BTW

can you show us that civil service test standards are being lowered so white women can pass them?

how about NCLB? Is the public schools being graded on how well white girls perform in public schools?

seems your case that white women benefiting from AA is moot if they actually qualify based on merit and not on skin color which is the case.But we already know you are jealous of white women, don't we?

Last edited:
Misogynist much?

I don't hate women. Men and women are different unless you believe you are like a girl...not me

Women tend to be more emotional...again unless you are saying you are more emotional....not me

Again unless you are saying men and women are the same. Which you wont unless you're just trolling...you little misogynist you :lol:

this ^ is coming from the same person that stated " the GOP is scarey and overly white"

BTW

can you show us that civil service test standards are being lowered so white women can pass them?

how about NCLB? Is the public schools being graded on how well white girls perform in public schools?

seems your case that white women benefiting from AA is moot if they actually qualify based on merit and not on skin color which is the case.But we already know you are jealous of white women, don't we?

Two things about leftist, 1# They judge on skin color and 2# they hate whites.

:eusa_whistle:

Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally

Totally WRONG!

While MALES are the only group that is now legally discriminated against.

Misogynist much?

BTW

If Civil Service tests standards are being lowered that wouldn't help minorities. There are still twice as many dumb whites who would benefit first. Secondly, lowering test scores is not Affirmative Action. I won't waste my time explaining that to you because it would be like talking to a fence post.

There are many smart Blacks out there waiting to be found and given the opportunity to compete for job vacancies. That's what AA does. It encourages an employer to seek qualified Black or minority candidates. AA does NOT require the hiring of unqualified people of any race.

I must remind you that AA did help white women and Asians too. Before the Civil Rights movement came into vogue, White males dominated all of academia and kept high paying job in the hands of white males. They often lynched and murdered to keep it that way. But eventually, with the help of MLK and others, they were forced to release their iron grip on that exclusiveness through Affirmative Action. With the help of AA, White women indeed made inroads that were unheard of before.

AA has initiated loud screams from unqualified white males who felt their "birthrights" were being taken away. But all too often, a closer look at their qualifications showed the true source of their angst. They were often too dumb to realize that some people other than white males, including some Blacks were smarter.

Last edited:

BTW

Two things about leftist, 1# They judge on skin color and 2# they hate whites.

:eusa_whistle:

What do you call those millions of people on the left with blonde hair and blue eyes?
Are you saying they hate themselves?

Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally

#####

True.
The same thing is happening in Britain and the rest of the West, seems to me.

In Australia laws are being passed in a state parliament...

No Cookies | Herald Sun

DISCRIMINATION against dominant white males will soon be encouraged in a bid to boost the status of women, the disabled and cultural and religious minorities.

Such positive discrimination -- treating people differently in order to obtain equality for marginalised groups - is set to be legalised under planned changes to the Equal Opportunity Act foreshadowed last week by state Attorney-General Rob Hulls.

But the proposed changes go much further, allowing the commission to inquire into discrimination, seize documents and search and enter premises after attempts to bring about change have failed.

Businesses and individuals would be required to change their ways even if a complaint had not been received.

Action could be taken where an unlawful act was "likely to occur", not just in cases where discrimination has taken place.

The first raft of changes to the Equal Opportunity Act were introduced into Parliament last week.

Some people in America and the rest of the West think it's a great idea to be discriminating against males/White males, taking 'their' jobs and basically kicking them out of the workforce and society.

NYT did an expose;

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/31/business/31men.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Men Not Working, and Not Wanting Just Any Job

ROCK FALLS, Ill. — .... ........has stopped looking for work. Laid off as a steelworker at 48, he taught math for a while at a community college. But when that ended, he could not find a job that, in his view, was neither demeaning nor underpaid.

So instead of heading to work, Mr. B..........., now 53, fills his days with diversions: playing the piano, reading histories and biographies, writing unpublished Western potboilers in the Louis L’Amour style — all activities once relegated to spare time. He often stays up late and sleeps until 11 a.m.

Millions of men like Mr. B.......... — men in the prime of their lives, between 30 and 55 — have dropped out of regular work. They are turning down jobs they think beneath them or are unable to find work for which they are qualified, even as an expanding economy offers opportunities to work.

About 13 percent of American men in this age group are not working, up from 5 percent in the late 1960’s. The difference represents 4 million men who would be working today if the employment rate had remained where it was in the 1950’s and 60’s.

Most of these missing men are, like Mr. B..........., former blue-collar workers with no more than a high school education. But their ranks are growing at all education and income levels. Refugees of failed Internet businesses have spent years out of work during their 30’s, while former managers in their late 40’s are trying to stretch severance packages and savings all the way to retirement.

When my son was looking for a job he sent in a resume and got a polite turn down letter. He sent in the exact same resume under the name Mustafa Patel and got an interview. He showed up, gave the interviewer both resumes and asked what problem did the company have with anglos.

do you want proof that any demographic is superior to blacks?

do you want proof that any demographic is superior to blacks?

Do you want proof that superiority is a subjective term; and, as you use it, tells you nothing about individuals in ANY group? For your statement to have any validity you would have to eliminate ALL whites who were found to be less intelligent than the most intelligent Black. There would hardly be a White left!

Pat said it on PBS and i wish he was 20 years younger and could run for Prez again. Affirmative action is a hate crime - the govt mandated persecution of whites.

JAMES EDWARDS » Blog Archive Pat Buchanan: Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America » JAMES EDWARDS

Aug 26, 2013

BUCHANAN: It should be like the NFL: whoever’s the best player plays, and whoever does best academically should be advanced. What is wrong with that?

MICHELLE BERNARD: Here’s a question I have. One of the things I always say because I think you can measure diversity in a lot of ways, but I think there’s an argument to be said that the greatest Affirmative Action program that there is in the country is being born white. There is a natural assumption when you are applying to institutions of higher education that you are excellent or you are more superb than others.

BUCHANAN: With due respect, whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America now.

Fuck Pat Buchannan and his followers:

Buchanan urged Nixon not to visit Rev. Martin Luther King's widow, warning that such a visit would "outrage many, many people who believe Dr. King was a fraud and a demagogue and perhaps worse. ... Others consider him the Devil incarnate. Dr. King is one of the most divisive men in contemporary history."

In his 1990 book, Right From the Beginning, Buchanan reminisced fondly about his childhood in segregated Washington, D.C.: "In the late 1940's and 1950's ... race was never a preoccupation with us, we rarely thought about it. ... There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The 'Negroes' of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours."

Last year, Buchanan suggested that slavery worked out pretty well for "black folks":

Again, that was just last year. And Buchanan went on to argue that "no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans," an assertion he supported with a laundry list of government programs that, though he didn't mention this part, he spent his career opposing. Nor did he mention the inconvenient fact of his opposition to integration.

Instead, the man who once wrote in a memo to Richard Nixon that "integration of blacks and whites ... is less likely to result in accommodation than it is in perpetual friction, as the incapable are placed consciously by government side by side with the capable," now argues that African-Americans are insufficiently grateful for the gifts white America has given them, starting with slavery.

Pat said it on PBS and i wish he was 20 years younger and could run for Prez again. Affirmative action is a hate crime - the govt mandated persecution of whites.

JAMES EDWARDS » Blog Archive Pat Buchanan: Whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America » JAMES EDWARDS

Aug 26, 2013

BUCHANAN: It should be like the NFL: whoever’s the best player plays, and whoever does best academically should be advanced. What is wrong with that?

MICHELLE BERNARD: Here’s a question I have. One of the things I always say because I think you can measure diversity in a lot of ways, but I think there’s an argument to be said that the greatest Affirmative Action program that there is in the country is being born white. There is a natural assumption when you are applying to institutions of higher education that you are excellent or you are more superb than others.

BUCHANAN: With due respect, whites are the only group that you can discriminate against legally in America now.

Fuck Pat Buchannan and his followers:

Buchanan urged Nixon not to visit Rev. Martin Luther King's widow, warning that such a visit would "outrage many, many people who believe Dr. King was a fraud and a demagogue and perhaps worse. ... Others consider him the Devil incarnate. Dr. King is one of the most divisive men in contemporary history."

In his 1990 book, Right From the Beginning, Buchanan reminisced fondly about his childhood in segregated Washington, D.C.: "In the late 1940's and 1950's ... race was never a preoccupation with us, we rarely thought about it. ... There were no politics to polarize us then, to magnify every slight. The 'Negroes' of Washington had their public schools, restaurants, bars, movie houses, playgrounds and churches; and we had ours."

Last year, Buchanan suggested that slavery worked out pretty well for "black folks":

Again, that was just last year. And Buchanan went on to argue that "no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans," an assertion he supported with a laundry list of government programs that, though he didn't mention this part, he spent his career opposing. Nor did he mention the inconvenient fact of his opposition to integration.

Instead, the man who once wrote in a memo to Richard Nixon that "integration of blacks and whites ... is less likely to result in accommodation than it is in perpetual friction, as the incapable are placed consciously by government side by side with the capable," now argues that African-Americans are insufficiently grateful for the gifts white America has given them, starting with slavery.
In other words he was right across the board.. Bet he could spell his own name too, right Pheonixops (sic)?

Forum List

Back