Past Present and Future Exist Now

Yes, i know i say that human at first invented time base on the rotation of the earth.

"Observed," not "invented."
No invented, tell me the meaning of time ? where is it from ?

Observed. Get your nose out of your navel.[/QUOTE
That not a awnser but a insult that the way peoples act when they can't awnser.

That not a awnser [sic] but a insult that the way peoples [sic] act when they can't awnser.

Read it again.
Where time come from ? what is the meaning of time when was it invented i mean the name time so you understand what i am asking now could you awnser.

We give everything a name it is logical so we could understand the meaning of something but what i am saying is that time ( the word ) was always there since the Big Bang we invented the clock with the hour, minute, second.

We give everything a name it is logical so we could understand the meaning of something but what i am saying is that time ( the word ) was always there since the Big Bang we invented the clock with the hour, minute, second.
Along with the late fee...

The earth rotated on its axis before there were any humans around.

The earth revolved around the sun before there were any humans around.

Time is something we humans made up.
Yes, we create the time at first by following the rotation of the earth after we create hours, minutes and seconds so since we are the one who create time the Past, Présent, futur do not exist either it is always the same moment i say moment to explain that time is our invention.
Precisely right.

Most people do not know that Time does not really exist.

It is merely a human creation for the purposes of reference.

A second is a heartbeat.

A day is one rotation of the Earth.

A year is one revolution around the Sun.

A minute is the Babylonian magical 60 times a second.

An hour is the Babylonian magical 60 times a minute, or 360 seconds.

Note also that the circle is coincidentally divided into 360 degrees, giving us 90 degree right angles and 180 degree straight lines.

Magically there are 24 hours in one rotation of the Earth.

Thus the human heart beats 60 x 60 x 24 = 86,400 times give or take per day.

31.6 million times per year.

3.2 billion times per lifetime (for a Centenarian).

Time is a relative measurement but time does not really exist.

Same is true of mathematics as well -- it also does not really exist -- only in the minds of humankind.

Last edited:
Thank you exactly the way to explain :) :
Time is a relative measurement but time does not really exist.

Same is true of mathematics as well -- it also does not really exist -- only in the minds of humankind.

Now
Unkotare have a reply that please him ?

Time is a relative measurement but time does not really exist....

Yes, it does. So does space, distance, gravity, light, and number. Brought to you by the Big Bang, not human imagination.

Time is a relative measurement but time does not really exist....

Yes, it does. So does space, distance, gravity, light, and number. Brought to you by the Big Bang, not human imagination.
The dinosaur one my passion did not live with a clock or a Ipad and others inventions we discovers or invented those thing around us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back