Past Present and Future Exist Now

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonsoir, we could ask a lot of question about the meaning of time i saw this program on Tv and i found it very interesting...Einstein did have a therory about time Professor Brian Greene explain in the vidéo.

Time is something we humans made up.
Yes, we create the time at first by following the rotation of the earth after we create hours, minutes and seconds so since we are the one who create time the Past, Présent, futur do not exist either it is always the same moment i say moment to explain that time is our invention.

Really? So one event did not take place before another until there were humans? Dinosaurs were not born, grew older, and died without humans to 'make up' the passage of time? No Big Bang, no evolution, no night or day, no metabolic processes, etc.?

AnCap'n_Murica
Yes, but a lot of peoples don't realize that time don't exist...i think that the memories are the only thing that make peoples believe in the past.

Really? So one event did not take place before another until there were humans? Dinosaurs were not born, grew older, and died without humans to 'make up' the passage of time? No Big Bang, no evolution, no night or day, no metabolic processes, etc.?

Hell, from the christian perceptual reality God hisseph did his construction job over a period of days, 6, to rest on a 7th.

Yes, but a lot of peoples don't realize that time don't exist...i think that the memories are the only thing that make peoples believe in the past.

Empirical observation shows people that events occur in chronological order.

Despite the halfwit games these dilettante navel-gazers want to play, it is only in the human mind that time can NOT be a reality.

Yes because we are aware of what surrounds us but we invented time

We observed it as we observe other phenomena around us.
Yes, but it was necessary to create the time to move, live put an hour on the space of a day and still a day is our invention.

Yes, but it was necessary to create the time to move, live put an hour on the space of a day and still a day is our invention.

No, it's not. The earth rotated long before there were humans.

Yes, i know i say that human at first invented time base on the rotation of the earth.

Yes, i know i say that human at first invented time base on the rotation of the earth.

"Observed," not "invented."

No invented, tell me the meaning of time ? where is it from ?

Observed. Get your nose out of your navel.

Observed. Get your nose out of your navel.[/QUOTE
That not a awnser but a insult that the way peoples act when they can't awnser.

Observed. Get your nose out of your navel.[/QUOTE

That not a awnser [sic] but a insult that the way peoples [sic] act when they can't awnser.

Read it again.

Forum List

Back