Globalist admit AI systems to control the public

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Technocrats plan to enslave humanity with artificial intelligence

In this special report from Alex Jones, he breaks down how the globalists plan to use artificial intelligence to control the public.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Take it as you want, even Elon Musk has warned of these dangers, as have many other brilliant people most of us are aware of.

I'm beginning to think you either are Alex Jones or paid by him...

• Banned
Well that sad part is you can find anything he talks about where it's either documented, or on other sources.

What most do not understand about his information is he is able to DECODE information and what it really is saying, what it really is doing etc.

Look at the author of 1984 go back into time read what they say or said, then look at todays' events and see how much it has already happened.

• Banned

If AJ is so off his rocker then check this out :

Now here is an article from INFOWARS

upload_2017-1-1_11-31-34.png

and if people would just stop running from his information as soon as they see his name they might actually learn why MSM tries tearing him down all the time because within this article of his are often links
and with in this article there is a link...........................and this is where their information came from in regard to the Pentagon article:

upload_2017-1-1_11-33-35.png

http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/blog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=1101

Forum List

Back