Parkland Survivor: 'I've Never Been So Unimpressed By A Person' After Trump Call

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
President Donald Trump has spoken to and met with several survivors and family members of victims of last week’s school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Not all of them were happy to hear from him.

Samantha Fuentes, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School― where a former student killed 17 people after opening fire on the campus― was at the hospital when the president called her. Fuentes, who was shot twice, told The New York Times that the president “didn’t make me feel better in the slightest.”

Trump has to have notes that remind him to have empathy and compassion. David Mack on Twitter

— Jenna Mullins]]>

Well, he is a lyin' swindling weasel and a Putin Pinko, so there's that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alana Horowitz Satlin,HuffPost 15 hours ago

Gee, I'm shocked. She was probably one of those at the CNN townhall who booed when Dana Loesch suggested toughening background checks to keep crazy people from buying guns, and who cheered when that far-left Congressman suggested banning *all* semi-automatic rifles, which is also a part of Russia's gun laws.

Gee, I'm shocked. She was probably one of those at the CNN townhall who booed when Dana Loesch suggested toughening background checks to keep crazy people from buying guns, and who cheered when that far-left Congressman suggested banning *all* semi-automatic rifles, which is also a part of Russia's gun laws.

she was in the hospital recovering from gunshot wounds

www.rif.org

you can just stand there looking stupid now

big deal , just a punk kid saying what her handlers want her to say .

President Donald Trump has spoken to and met with several survivors and family members of victims of last week’s school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Samantha Fuentes, a senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School― where a former student killed 17 people after opening fire on the campus― was at the hospital when the president called her. Fuentes, who was shot twice, told The New York Times that the president “didn’t make me feel better in the slightest.”

Trump has to have notes that remind him to have empathy and compassion. David Mack on Twitter

— Jenna Mullins]]>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That’s so weird...an indoctrinated little beaner kid hates Trump...who would have thought....so fucking weird!
Scripted by CNN I’m sure....hahaha

— Jenna Mullins]]>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The government completely failed to protect me. But I don't like Trump and the government needs more power. This is why we don't run the country on the opinions of high school students.

— Jenna Mullins]]>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The government completely failed to protect me. But I don't like Trump and the government needs more power. This is why we don't run the country on the opinions of high school students.

Parents routinely ask HS kids for their opinion on parenting...oh wait they don't because they are mush brain HS students. :eusa_think:

— Jenna Mullins]]>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we should. Adults are doing a piss-poor job of it.

Definitely not a ALT-RIght WeakWhyte minded person who allows Filthy Don to molest her. :113:

— Jenna Mullins]]>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe we should. Adults are doing a piss-poor job of it.
The left wing adults are for sure. They created the gun free zone. Or what a thinking person would consider a we have no defense so come shoot the hell out of us zone.

Wonder if she's ever eaten a Tide Pod?
No, she never has. Unlike you --- a fat, worthless, greasy turd who has been snacking on paint chips your whole life --- she is an intelligent young cadet in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School's Junior R.O.T.C.program who happened to get caught up in the massacre, and was shot in both legs and left with shrapnel behind her right eye.

You are disgusting lardass sil, you know that, right?

21rotc_nat-master675.jpg

— Jenna Mullins]]>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, she is more impressed with the guy who shot her?
:lmao:

I don't give gnat's dick what some lack-of-perspective, ungrateful, luck-to-be-alive, idiot teen brat has to say about how unimpressed she is with the guy who is the commander-in-chief of the most powerful military the world has ever known, and leader of the free world.

I mean, I get it if she hates Trump, but what a twat. Is she trying to make the rest of us sad that Cruz missed center mass?

Wonder if she's ever eaten a Tide Pod?
No, she never has. Unlike you --- a fat, worthless, greasy turd who has been snacking on paint chips your whole life --- she is an intelligent young cadet in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School's Junior R.O.T.C.program who happened to get caught up in the massacre, and was shot in both legs and left with shrapnel behind her right eye.

You are disgusting lardass sil, you know that, right?

21rotc_nat-master675.jpg

Being present during a tragic event does not magically imbue a person with noble traits

Forum List

Back