Parkland Survivor To Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. From Cyberbullying Me

His conspiracy theory “put a target on my back,” the 14-year-old tweeted.

A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.

“You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”

“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.

The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.

A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.

Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”

More: Parkland Survivor To Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. From Cyberbullying Me

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania do anything to help her? What do you think?

Lol, well the little whore wanted attention.

Actually, she wanted help.

Then she should call someone who cares. And y’all, you give two fucks about the kid. This ain’t nothing but an erection and fast action on a message board to you.

A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.

“You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”

“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.

The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.

A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.

Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”

More: Parkland Survivor To Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. From Cyberbullying Me

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania do anything to help her? What do you think?

Then she should call someone who cares. And y’all, you give two fucks about the kid. This ain’t nothing but an erection and fast action on a message board to you.

She's trying to. Are you mentally ill or just a hater?

5a909f012000002d00eafd4c.jpeg

From the OP:

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.​

Were those just hollow words - or will Melania do anything to help this young girl?

Will the FBI stop hireing lazy people? Will Florida stop being the other main fuck up in this country, or will the stupidity and lazyness keep getting killed?

She's trying to. Are you mentally ill or just a hater?

Well, no one will listen. Ecause when this child should have been tucked under her parents wing and comforted your elected officials used her as a talking point. They recruited her to go out there and say this shit to grab political points because she would get shit. Same with all the other kids. The left has no shame. Can’t expect much from the party of death and dead baby body parts for sale. Just makes it more funny seeing you say how much kids lives mean to you.

Threads like this one are good to see people's true colors.

Every single Trump zealot in this thread is ok with children getting death threats because they disagree with the politics of their parents.

If that does not tell you all you need to know about you average, everyday Trump voter, I am not sure what would.

View attachment 178718 I just found this, and the page has been removed-

1. Rebecca Boldrick (rebeccaboldrick) on Pinterest
    https://www.pinterest.com/rebeccaboldrick
    Rebecca Boldrick | I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13 ...
    • 8 pins

And from web archive-
      Rebecca Boldrick
      Follower

Following

I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13) and Lauren

So, they were both fbi.
What in the hell is wrong with you Depotoo?

clearly, the one bad apple has spoiled the whole damn bunch....

The apple of your eye, Trump, has made you ALL ROTTEN APPLES to the very core.....!!!!!!!!! :eek:

May you ALL burn in hell forever and ever! Amen!!!

Every single Trump zealot in this thread is ok with children getting death threats because they disagree with the politics of their parents.

If that does not tell you all you need to know about you average, everyday Trump voter, I am not sure what would.
And everyone cheering these goddamn commies on are like terrorists hiding in orphanages to avoid being shot, because we can't shot those innocent kids, right? Even if they are saying ignorant and hateful political bullshit the commies are whispering intheir ears. Who is more filthy and disgusting?

Rebecca Boldrick | I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13 ...
    • 8 pins

And from web archive-
      Rebecca Boldrick
      Follower

Following

I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13) and Lauren

So, they were both fbi.
What in the hell is wrong with you Depotoo?

clearly, the one bad apple has spoiled the whole damn bunch....

The apple of your eye, Trump, has made you ALL ROTTEN APPLES to the very core.....!!!!!!!!! :eek:

May you ALL burn in hell forever and ever! Amen!!!

You mistake the effect of Trump. Trump did not spoil these people. These same people thought death threats against 14 year olds were ok before Trump, all Trump has done is give them the balls to say it publically.

And everyone cheering these goddamn commies on are like terrorists hiding in orphanages to avoid being shot, because we can't shot those innocent kids, right? Even if they are saying ignorant and hateful political bullshit the commies are whispering intheir ears. Who is more filthy and disgusting?

Hmmmm....which is more filthy and disgusting?

The people that think it is ok for 14 year olds to receive death threats for having the gall to voice a different political point of view or the people that cheer on the kids because they agree with their political point of view?

Give me 1.5 milliseconds to think about that...Oh yeah, the people wishing death threats on anyone for the crime of having a different political point of view. If you believe anyone deserves death threats for having a different political point of view, children or adults, then you are fucked up in the head and have completely missed what this country is all about. You need to just quit pretending and pack your bags and move you sorry ass to Russia where it is ok to shoot people for having a different political point of view

Actually, she didn’t want attention. She’s an innocent 14 yr old who wants to be left alone, but conspiracy nuts like you are harassing her and her family.

You’re a fucking piece of shit

I also found this, which can’t be found either, but can in the way back machine

1. Rebecca Boldrick - DOB: 1966/08/05 - Pompano Beach, FL ...
    https://floridaresidentdb.com/person/122216640/rebecca_boldrick
    Full Report: View Full Report for Rebecca First/Last Name: Rebecca Boldrick: Middle Name: Registration Date: December 30, 2014

Rebecca Boldrick
    Voter ID: 122216640 | Status: Active

Born
    August 05, 1966

Party Affiliation
    Democrat

Race
    Other
    Map and Address
    Residence: 7819 NW 112TH Way, Parkland FL 33076
    Individual Details for Rebecca Boldrick
Why are you posting someone’s address?

• 8 pins

And from web archive-
      Rebecca Boldrick
      Follower

Following

So, they were both fbi.

Both successful professionals. That's good to know. The kids are lucky.

Both sucking off the government tit. Hardly surprising.

Rebecca Boldrick is a school teacher, the same people you want to arm.

Kevin Hogg is a former Naval pilot and had to retire early from the FBI due to early onset Parkinson's disease.

But I am sure to you that ever member of the military is sucking off the Govt tit.

Fucking moron.

I also found this, which can’t be found either, but can in the way back machine

1. Rebecca Boldrick - DOB: 1966/08/05 - Pompano Beach, FL ...
    https://floridaresidentdb.com/person/122216640/rebecca_boldrick
    Full Report: View Full Report for Rebecca First/Last Name: Rebecca Boldrick: Middle Name: Registration Date: December 30, 2014

Rebecca Boldrick
    Voter ID: 122216640 | Status: Active

Born
    August 05, 1966

Party Affiliation
    Democrat

Race
    Other
    Map and Address
    Residence: 7819 NW 112TH Way, Parkland FL 33076
    Individual Details for Rebecca Boldrick
Why are you posting someone’s address?

Clearly he is hoping someone will pay them a visit and show them what the 2nd Amendment is all about.

The first lady had not yet responded to Lauren Hogg’s tweets as of Friday evening.

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania respond? What do you think?
It is repulsive the depth conservatives will go to intimidate victims of crimes who happen to oppose guns

This is a 14 year old GIRL, asshole.

Somebody should beat your ass daily for being a dumb fuck!
Well, that 14-year-old little twat made herself a public figure by mouthing off with her gay brother on national TV. She can go fuck herself. Free game.

You can blame her communist democrat parents for allowing her to be exposed in such a fashion. It's on them.
I seriously hope you mouth off like that to someone's face. I’d love to watch you get a mud hole stomped on your cowardly ass.

But you’ll sit at home being a keyboard badass

The Hoggs are making up whatever they can and riding this for all the DNC can milk.

Liking a post without contacting anyone is not cyberbullying. Shame on whoever is manipulating these children.

Amazing how low conservatives will sink in attacking children

Blah-Blah-Blah ...

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania respond? What do you think?

Why don't you go "like" Lauren Hogg's tweet ... :dunno:
As powerful as followers, tweets and likes are ... That should make everything all better.

Forum List

Back