Parkland Survivor To Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. From Cyberbullying Me

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
His conspiracy theory “put a target on my back,” the 14-year-old tweeted.

A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.

“You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”

“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.

The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.

A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.

Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”

The first lady had not yet responded to Lauren Hogg’s tweets as of Friday evening.

More: Parkland Survivor To Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. From Cyberbullying Me

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania respond? What do you think?

Last edited:
I still remember when Sarah Palin put a target on Gabby Giffords' back - and we all know what happened.

This pipsqueak crybaby is a crisis actor looking for attention. He needs to shut up. His mother is a former CNN producer for 20 years. He's a coached brat.

This pipsqueak crybaby is a crisis actor looking for attention. He needs to shut up. His mother is a former CNN producer for 20 years. He's a coached brat.
He's a coached brat?

Oh, I get it now. You are talking about trump. Well then, you definitely got that right.

A 14-year-old survivor of the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida, has pleaded with first lady Melania Trump to stop her stepson Donald Trump Jr. from bullying her and her family online.

“You say that your mission as first lady is to stop cyber bullying,” tweeted Lauren Hogg. “Don’t you think it would have been smart to have a convo with your stepson @DonaldJTrumpJr before he liked a post about a false conspiracy theory which ... put a target on my back?”

“I’ve been getting all these horrible messages from Nazis and white supremacists and I woke up this morning and remembered that Melania Trump’s mission was to fight cyberbullying,” Hogg told Huffpost on Friday. “That’s what’s happening to me: cyberbullying. I thought she could do something about Donald Trump Jr.”

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump’s eldest son “liked” two tweets promoting a conspiracy theory about Lauren’s 17-year-old brother, David Hogg, another shooting survivor. The cooked-up conspiracy claimed he had been coached to speak out against guns by his former FBI agent father to “cover” for the agency’s failure to prevent the shooting. The ruse was backed up by the “deep state media,” claimed one of the posts.

The fake theories circulating about the Hoggs have resulted in death threats against the family, the siblings’ mom, Rebecca Boldrick, told The Washington Post.

A “like” by Donald Trump Jr. can have a tremendous effect because he has 2.6 million followers.

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.

Lauren Hogg told the first lady in her tweet that the conspiracy theories are “re-victimizing” her family. “I’m 14 I should never have had to deal with any of this ... I thought it couldn’t get worse [but] it has because of your family.”

More: Parkland Survivor To Melania Trump: Stop Donald Trump Jr. From Cyberbullying Me

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania do anything to help her? What do you think?

This homo little pussy needs his ass beat bad.
If I had a nutless son like this fragile little homo I’d beat his ass...DAILY.

I find this extraordinarily cruel and sad. Will Melania do anything to help her? What do you think?

Lauren Hogg is only 14 years old - and a girl. Can't you racists read?

I’m referring to David...her punk ass little bitch of a brother.

cant meme2 - Copy.jpg

I’m referring to David...her punk ass little bitch of a brother.

But it was Lauren who contacted Melania.

Lol, well the little whore wanted attention.

Lol, well the little whore wanted attention.

Actually, she wanted help.

5a909f012000002d00eafd4c.jpeg

From the OP:

Melania Trump vowed shortly before her husband was elected president that if she became first lady, one of her key missions would be to combat online bullying. “Our culture has gotten too mean and too rough, especially to children and teenagers,” she explained in a speech in Philadelphia.​

Were those just hollow words - or will Melania do anything to help this young girl?

It's a 14yr old girl, retard. You don't read well.
Do you?

Forum List

Back