Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

I think it's just a matter of habit. Also, I need to get off my dead ass and buy a new holster. I hate the one I have

You know I can't imagine the horror one would feel is some evil character DID show up to make deaders of everyone and there you are standing with a bunch of air in your hand

I think it's just a matter of habit. Also, I need to get off my dead ass and buy a new holster. I hate the one I have
From the minute I first got my CFP I made sure to develop good habits not bad ones.

So I started out with two good holsters, and depending on the situation I can use either one.

The first is a shoulder holster. This requires me always to wear a jacket.

The second holster is a hip holster. I wear this inside my waist band. Any shirt covers it, but a sweater or sweatshirt covers it best. A jacket on top of that is even better for concealment.

I put on my gun every morning when I get dressed.

And I never go outside my front door without it.

I always have my wallet with my CFP in it and a cell phone with me too in case I need to call something in.

I can draw from concealment within 1.25 seconds, and from open carry in 0.25 second.

My state is open carry and concealed carry, so I don't need to worry about imprinting, but even so I like to keep the pistol completely concealed.

If I ever have any doubts about a situation, I can always un-conceal it by stretching my shirt/sweatshirt/sweater behind the holster so it effectively becomes open carry. Normally I would not do this nor do I normally need to. But if there was any question in my mind, this would give me a much faster draw -- 4 times faster.

We have had a couple of murders in my town, mostly related to car thefts. Bank robbers and dope dealers need stolen cars to ply their trade. So if you have a car you are a potential target.

The trick is not to let yourself become a victim.

You know I can't imagine the horror one would feel is some evil character DID show up to make deaders of everyone and there you are standing with a bunch of air in your hand
When I was 16 I got trapped in a Negro riot.

When I was in my 20's two dope dealers took our subway car hostage and beat the crap out of somebody while everyone else had to watch. Then they left.

So I already know what air in my hands feels like.

It is a bad feeling.

You need to get over that self-centeredness and develop a sense of community.

Otherwise you really have no business carrying a gun.

Read Plato. That will help you.

My community ends with my family and closest friends only. God and Natural Law is my gun license.

The only non-American philosophers I read are Sun Tzu and DeSade.
try Kahless.......

And I never go outside my front door without it.....

That's kind of sad.
We have a neighbor upstairs with a long criminal record that you can access on the internet and he already triggered a confrontation with me causing me to retreat into my apartment and put on my gun belt to go back outside and continue the conversation.

I think he now understands that he is outgunned.

He did not understand that before.

So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park
Carrying a firearm isn't wrong, however, openly carrying while jumping on a trampoline is certainly not a bright idea. It scares parents and is a hazard. Clearly, the individual was an idiot.

That's kind of sad.
We have a neighbor upstairs with a long criminal record that you can access on the internet and he already triggered a confrontation with me causing me to retreat into my apartment and put on my gun belt to go back outside and continue the conversation.

Are you a slightly built female?

That's kind of sad.

I am an old man.

He is younger, taller, and outweighs me -- all the classic reasons for shooting him if I need to.

He has not mouthed off again so he seems to respect Samuel Colt and Colt's inventions.

With his criminal record he does not seem to respect law or civility.

And with his criminal record he cannot legally carry a gun in our state.

If he does (illegally carry a gun), then it will simply come down to the speed of my draw versus his, which I regularly practice.

That's kind of sad.

I am an old man.

He is younger, taller, and outweighs me -- all the classic reasons for shooting him if I need to.

He has not mouthed off again so he seems to respect Samuel Colt and Colt's inventions.

If he does (illegally carry a gun), then it will simply come down to the speed of my draw versus his, which I regularly practice.

Still sad you are afraid to step outdoors without a firearm, though it's obviously your right to be so armed. If you're all that old you should be giving as much thought to your common sense at to your draw.

I.....And with his criminal record he cannot legally carry a gun in our state.

You have made one mistake. You gave up the element of surprise.

As a Predator and Criminal, I'm sure he's ready for a fight 24/7. He didn't know that you were too. Now he does. Now he'll be ready for a fight and armed instead of overconfident and potentially unarmed.

You may find that in the case of someone stealing your car etc you are not allow to shoot them, you are only allowed to pistol whip them with your gun.

I'm sure those laws will stop the bullets from killing the thief. I'll deal with legal entangkenents later. I'm not really concerned about that.
Get ready for prison time then.

Ever hear the expression, " No jury would ever convict me"?

I.....And with his criminal record he cannot legally carry a gun in our state.

You have made one mistake. You gave up the element of surprise.

As a Predator and Criminal, I'm sure he's ready for a fight 24/7. He didn't know that you were too. Now he does. Now he'll be ready for a fight and armed instead of overconfident and potentially unarmed.
I would prefer to deter the dumb azz rather thank shoot him.

Whenever you shoot somebody there is a lot of paperwork and publicity that goes with it.

That's kind of sad.

I am an old man.

Still sad you are afraid to step outdoors without a firearm, though it's obviously your right to be so armed. If you're all that old you should be giving as much thought to your common sense at to your draw.
I'm not afraid of anything on this Earth while I have my gun with me.

And I don't like to go anywhere without it.

I would never have dreamed this azzhole was going to try and confront me on my doorstep while I was cleaning out my vacuum. I had never even seen the bastard before.

Neighbors are normally not criminals.

But this azzhole is.

Oh well. Cant be helped.

His crimes so far are --

- domestic abuse with violence twice

- domestic abuse with violence in front of a child

- drunk and disorderly in public

- one more.

So he is a bully who picks fights when he thinks he can win.

But I have 10 lead nosed friends in each of my 2 mags that would kick his azz, any one of which would give him a 20% mortality rate, two if which an 80% mortality rate.

Being a bully I doubt he is going to confront a well armed opponent. Bullies are not wired that way. They only attack easy targets.

Forum List

Back