Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

. . . which would cost you money and jail time and forever loss of a right to carry or own firearms..

The only person who can take away my RTKBA is God himself, by the action of my death.
That's one of those laws of biology too --

- if you're outgunned (by the police swat team)

- and if bullets make holes in you

- then it can mess up your entire day

- or kill you.

So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

I will agree with the trampoline part, though only because I know that most people don't take the time to properly fit and maintain their holsters or maintain their firearms as some of us do.

I carry a firearm almost everywhere I go. I carry it right past multiple "No Weapons Allowed" signs on a daily basis. Anywhere that doesn't have its own armed security doesn't get to limit my ability to defend myself.
Me too.

But not while jumping on a trampoline.

In that case I would stuff the gun into my gym bag and keep my eye on it.

That would be a mistake.....you need to maintain physical control over you weapon at all times......with kids all over, leaving it in a bag would be just as irresponisble....

So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

I will agree with the trampoline part, though only because I know that most people don't take the time to properly fit and maintain their holsters or maintain their firearms as some of us do.

I carry a firearm almost everywhere I go. I carry it right past multiple "No Weapons Allowed" signs on a daily basis. Anywhere that doesn't have its own armed security doesn't get to limit my ability to defend myself.
Me too.

That would be a mistake.....you need to maintain physical control over you weapon at all times......with kids all over, leaving it in a bag would be just as irresponisble....
Anytime I put a gun in a gym or computer bag, I lock it shut with a lock and key. And I still keep my eye on it. And if I can't do that I lock it in the metal gun box in my car.

Me too.

Anytime I put a gun in a gym or computer bag, I lock it shut with a lock and key. And I still keep my eye on it. And if I can't do that I lock it in the metal gun box in my car.

Putting it in the car lock box would be better......someone could still walk off with the bag.....

Me too.

Putting it in the car lock box would be better......someone could still walk off with the bag.....
That's why I watch it. And I can still do a pretty good open field tackle if I need to.

I'm willing to bet he buys a better holster.

Realistically speaking it would not matter.

Jumping up and down with a gun on is pure stupidity.

Even cowboys don't wear guns when they are riding bucking broncos.

But when they are riding the range then they do, yes.

Realistically speaking it would not matter.

Jumping up and down with a gun on is pure stupidity.

Even cowboys don't wear guns when they are riding bucking broncos.

But when they are riding the range then they do, yes.
Ask me how I know you don't own a gun.

I think you need to rethink self preservation.

It is better to be dead than to turn one's personal safety and security over to the State.

Hell, I have had numerous arguments with my employer over my personal security compared to their security measures.

Forum List

Back