Queens man who shot and killed robber “had an arsenal!!”

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
To those who doesn't remember this sad tale.

Robber approaches man. Robber "stabs " toward man with what turns out to be a pen. Man shoots robber with handgun.

Man has a pistol permit, but for some bizarre reason he was carrying a pistol he had not legally purchased and put on his permit.

Police used this as an excuse to get a warrant and find his pretty generic stash of guns, magazines and armor, most of which are illegal in NY. So now he's facing the rest of his life in prison.

Sigh, bye-bye little M1 Carbine.

Deaded robber video in link.

Foehner was slapped with eight counts of illegal weapons possession by Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz, including possessing the unlicensed gun used during the fatal shooting and for maintaining an armory filled with many unlicensed firearms, ammunition and body armor.

IMG_6700-2854460.jpg

Talk about retirement fail.....Who the blue fuck would want to retire to Queens?

Robber approaches man. Robber "stabs " toward man with what turns out to be a pen. Man shoots robber with handgun.

Man has a pistol permit, but for some bizarre reason he was carrying a pistol he had not legally purchased and put on his permit.

Police used this as an excuse to get a warrant and find his pretty generic stash of guns, magazines and armor, most of which are illegal in NY. So now he's facing the rest of his life in prison.

Foehner was slapped with eight counts of illegal weapons possession by Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz, including possessing the unlicensed gun used during the fatal shooting and for maintaining an armory filled with many unlicensed firearms, ammunition and body armor.

IMG_6700-2854460.jpg

Talk about retirement fail.....Who the blue fuck would want to retire to Queens?
30 guns an arsenal? LOL!

Rookie!

Hell, I have 29 AR-15s just by themselves, not including a dozen or so other rifles and a dozen pistols.

Some of my shooting buddies have close to 100 firearms. One has almost 500.

30 guns an arsenal? LOL!

Rookie!

Hell, I have 29 AR-15s just by themselves, not including a dozen or so other rifles and a dozen pistols.

Some of my shooting buddies have close to 100 firearms. One has almost 500.
Low-rent ammo fort too.....That said some of the ammo was in boxes dating back to the 70s.

29 ARs?

Boring! Hell I can't keep a interest in them past a half dozen or so. ;)

R.bf477fead71ff6ae13598deb514c0909

Low-rent ammo fort too.....That said some of the ammo was in boxes dating back to the 70s.

29 ARs?

Boring! Hell I can't keep a interest in them past a half dozen or so. ;)

R.bf477fead71ff6ae13598deb514c0909
I enjoy building ARs. I have probably built well over 100. I sold, traded or gave away most of them.

One of my problems is rotating the shooting of them. I go to the range every week and don't like to take more than one or two because of the hassle of cleaning them. Some of them only get shot every two years or so.

IMG_6700-2854460.jpg

If the subhuman criminal piece of shit that tried to rob this man, had survived, you can be sure that he would not now be facing nearly the legal trouble that this man is for successfully defending himself, and for otherwise legitimately exercising his rights under the Second Amendment.

In a more enlightened State such as Florida, Georgia, Texas, etc. the man's gun collection would have been legal and of no consequence. I am very glad I don't live in New York.

Forum List

Back