Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

I bet they would feel different if some mentally ill loon showed up to shoot a bunch of kids.
The mentally ill are not supposed to have guns in the first place -- in most states that I know of.

Of course that did not stop Lanza -- he got his guns from his mom after he killed her.

The company determines gun zones not the customers.

And only I determine whether I will follow their rules or not. In most cases those same companies do not provide sufficient security for me to adhere to their rules.
Then when caught you must go to prison for making a decision that endangers the public.
Trespassing after persisting to stay when told to leave is a county jail issue not state prison.

Then when caught you must go to prison for making a decision that endangers the public.

I've been doing it for almost 20 years. Including inside Government offices on a regular basis. I have little concern about being caught. If I were to be caught, there would be a vigorous legal defense.

I've been doing it for almost 20 years. Including inside Government offices on a regular basis. I have little concern about being caught. If I were to be caught, there would be a vigorous legal defense.
. . . which would cost you money and jail time and forever loss of a right to carry or own firearms.

Keep doing it, please.

The company determines gun zones not the customers.

No.....sorry.....as we learned with bakers and wedding photographers....The First Amendment protection of Freedom of Religion is lost as soon as you open a business....the ability to deny people their 2nd Amendment Right to bear arms is now lost when you open a business....so fuck them.....

He should not have jumped on the trampoline with the gun...that was stupid...

So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

I will agree with the trampoline part, though only because I know that most people don't take the time to properly fit and maintain their holsters or maintain their firearms as some of us do.

I carry a firearm almost everywhere I go. I carry it right past multiple "No Weapons Allowed" signs on a daily basis. Anywhere that doesn't have its own armed security doesn't get to limit my ability to defend myself.
Me too.

But not while jumping on a trampoline.

In that case I would stuff the gun into my gym bag and keep my eye on it.

The individual has a concealed carry permit – and that’s exactly what he should have done: carried concealed.

Had he concealed his firearm there wouldn’t be any ‘issue.’

Hey clayton....how about that 4th Circuit ruling...remember how you keep telling us how the 2nd Amendment is settled law....I notice you didn't participate in that discussion at all...coward...

Forum List

Back