Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

maybe he was going to ENTERTAIN by hitting targets whilst jumping up and down

"ome customers said just because you can bring a gun doesn’t mean you should.

“I think there is no reason to have a gun in a place where there’s kids, ...” parent Judith Forgoston said."

Judith is an idiot.

I bet Dylann Roof's victims thought there was no reason to take a gun to Church. How well did that work out for them?

So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

I will agree with the trampoline part, though only because I know that most people don't take the time to properly fit and maintain their holsters or maintain their firearms as some of us do.

I carry a firearm almost everywhere I go. I carry it right past multiple "No Weapons Allowed" signs on a daily basis. Anywhere that doesn't have its own armed security doesn't get to limit my ability to defend myself.

This was some kind of stupid sh!t.

I can see carrying into the place, jumping around on a trampoline with a gun in a holster, probably not.

That would tend to violate the rules of gun safety.

Anytime a moron does something like this (jump on a trampoline with a gun on) the police can charge him/her with "disorderly conduct". Then after the legal process runs its course the CFP permit can get yanked.

And it should be in this case.

"ome customers said just because you can bring a gun doesn’t mean you should.

“I think there is no reason to have a gun in a place where there’s kids, ...” parent Judith Forgoston said."

Judith is an idiot.

I bet Dylann Roof's victims thought there was no reason to take a gun to Church. How well did that work out for them?

Our children's school has armed guards....and I'm one happy mother it does

But this guy needs to learn some gun etiquette

Forum List

Back