Parents Outraged: Homosexual Teacher Reads "Gay Fairy Tale" To 3rd Graders

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-8.52.10-AM.png

Homosexual teacher reads gay fairy tale to 3rd graders - Berean Research
Any 3rd grader that's not aware of homosexuality is probably home schooled.
When I was in third grade in public school I was unaware of homosexuality. They weren't allowed to push their agenda in 1984 like they do today.

Then where did gays come from? People insist that they must recruit children since they can't reproduce. If they weren't recruiting back then, where did homosexuals come from back then?

Or perhaps that whole "recruiting" thing is bullshit?
The key word should be 'indoctrination'.

It's important to remember that these reprobates do not reproduce naturally, so they must recruit young people into their 'lifestyle'. They infiltrate themselves into our most cherished institutions so they can prey on the young. Once they have achieved the ability to be left alone with our children they unleash their grooming techniques. The result is children recruited into perverted, dangerous 'lifestyles' because they are taken advantage of during their most vulnerable time, the critical development period of adolescence.

When I was in third grade in public school I was unaware of homosexuality. They weren't allowed to push their agenda in 1984 like they do today.

Then where did gays come from? People insist that they must recruit children since they can't reproduce. If they weren't recruiting back then, where did homosexuals come from back then?

Ok.

Then where did gays come from? People insist that they must indoctrinate children since they can't reproduce. If they weren't indoctrinating back then, where did homosexuals come from back then?

Or perhaps that whole "indoctrination" thing is bullshit?

Slowly, all forms of sexual activity are being accepted and grafted into mainstream "acceptance". History teaches us this is the downfall of society, yet, people keep proclaiming it's the answer to society's woe's -

Ok.

Then where did gays come from? People insist that they must indoctrinate children since they can't reproduce. If they weren't indoctrinating back then, where did homosexuals come from back then?

Gays came from Satan.

Ok.

Gays came from Satan.

LMAO!!!

Funny how the third or so of 'other than straight' people never bitch about heterosexual themed stuff being forced onto their children huh?
You mean normal activities?

All Fairy Tales are gay
Except for the ones that encourage beastiality.
Which that will be the next liberal agenda. You people are never happy.

Most of us are happy when consenting adults have equal rights to gov't benefits.
No your not, they are getting benefits, but now you want them to teach their agenda to young children. Which is sick.

They are getting the benefits in some states now. But only after much protesting and lobbying.

And I am not in favor of teaching children any agenda.

The teacher is teaching the children to accept homosexuality. They won't find an advance by a gay unusual or objectionable. That's why homosexuals should never be teachers.

And here we have the true homophobe's agenda

First object to marriage.
Second deny homosexuals employment
Third make sex between homosexuals illegal
Fourth make it safe for 4 or 5 brave homophobes to go out late at night and find a queer looking man to beat up without fear of police interference.

They long for the 'good old days"

Slowly, all forms of sexual activity are being accepted and grafted into mainstream "acceptance". History teaches us this is the downfall of society, yet, people keep proclaiming it's the answer to society's woe's -

Which history teaches you that?

[EXCERPT]
Perhaps the definitive work on the rise and fall of civilization was written back in the thirties by an Oxford anthropologist. In Sex and Culture, a study of 86 human civilizations ranging from Rome to Tahiti, J.D. Unwin found that a society’s destiny is tied inseparably to the limits it imposes on sexual expression

[EXCERPT]
Perhaps the definitive work on the rise and fall of civilization was written back in the thirties by an Oxford anthropologist. In Sex and Culture, a study of 86 human civilizations ranging from Rome to Tahiti, J.D. Unwin found that a society’s destiny is tied inseparably to the limits it imposes on sexual expression

The definitive according to whom?

I am impressed that you were able to find someone who makes the same claim- albeit you have to reach back 80 years, to before the use of Pennicillin to find someone who supports that claim.

Have you read the book? Do you agree with the author? Do you think his analysis is still valid?

Any child from a far-right christian family in CA knew about homosexuality in 2008....their parents dragged them out to street corners to hold up Pro Prop H8 signs every sunday instead of going to church.
Good prop 8 was a good idea.

If it's possible parents need to pull their children out of the little Government run commie camps, called schools. You pay for it but now don't have a say about what goes on in them.

private school or homeschool
Go ahead. No one has ever stopped you from doing so.....ever.
I just tell my kid that what the school teaches other than the basics is a lie. She knows gay is a mental disorder.

Yeah I read about this. The militant queer activist is whining about quitting because he isn't allowed to push his propaganda onto small children any longer. Had my child been in that class I would have had them moved out of the school....queers and children DO NOT MIX.

Forum List

Back