Palin's Tea Party address very successful

What percentage of black Amreican's voted Obama? Wasn't it like 95%? So in a crowd of 600+ people how many black American's do you think would be supporting the oppositions policies?

Why is it when I say "non-whites" you think I am only referring to blacks? How many Latinos did you see there?

Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

First of all you have 0 proof that there were not person's of color in attendance. More importantly is how thick headed you sound. Demographically by the numbers person's of color support big government entitlement policies that politicians like Obama support; the teaparty platform policies are in complete opposition to them! So why would you expect to see a representation of person's of color in any brief camera pan of those in attendance??? So again, what should be the percentage in a crowd of that size??? 000.1% perhaps? Just asking since you raised the issue! What's wrong can't give an answer even after I provided the numbers? Can you do math?
Please see the first quote in my sig.
It is so typical of a CON$ervaTard who is limited to "Fuzzy Math" only to question the math abilities of others.

To do your math for you:
If 95% of Blacks Voted for Obama then 5% or 1 in 20 didn't. So for every camera pan that showed 20 or more people there is potentially 1 black face or 30+ in a group of 600+. Your 00.1% is 1 in 1,000.
If 60% of Hispanics voted for Obama then 40% or 4 in 10 didn't so there would be potentially 240+ Hispanics in a group of 600+.
Added together there would be potentially 45% or 270+ non-whites in the 600+ audience or nearly every other person could be non-white in each camera pan of CELEBUTARD Palin's "grass roots" audience.

Oops, I forgot one more calculation. Minorities make up 1/3 of the population so those numbers need to be divided by 3. So 15% or 1 in 7 or 90+ non-white supporters out of 600+ could be in each camera pan.

Last edited:
Why is it when I say "non-whites" you think I am only referring to blacks? How many Latinos did you see there?

Aye-carumba! 60% of the hispanic vote was for Obama. So, again, in a crowd of 600 people how many "person's of color" do you think would have been a reasonable representation...please. Truly your question is not only mere provacative chain yanking, but with the voter demographics not even relevent.

First of all you have 0 proof that there were not person's of color in attendance. More importantly is how thick headed you sound. Demographically by the numbers person's of color support big government entitlement policies that politicians like Obama support; the teaparty platform policies are in complete opposition to them! So why would you expect to see a representation of person's of color in any brief camera pan of those in attendance??? So again, what should be the percentage in a crowd of that size??? 000.1% perhaps? Just asking since you raised the issue! What's wrong can't give an answer even after I provided the numbers? Can you do math?
It is so typical of a CON$ervaTard who is limited to "Fuzzy Math" only to question the math abilities of others.

To do your math for you:
If 95% of Blacks Voted for Obama then 5% or 1 in 20 didn't. So for every camera pan that showed 20 or more people there is potentially 1 black face or 30+ in a group of 600+. Your 00.1% is 1 in 1,000.
If 60% of Hispanics voted for Obama then 40% or 4 in 10 didn't so there would be potentially 240+ Hispanics in a group of 600+.
Added together there would be potentially 45% or 270+ non-whites in the 600+ audience or nearly every other person could be non-white in each camera pan of CELEBUTARD Palin's "grass roots" audience.

Out of our diverse population--which ethnic groups in general--expect the most out of government to be, of course, paid for by others?---:lol::lol::lol:

That answer should give you some type of clue why minorities are not in large mass at tea party events.

"When government is big enough to give you everything you want, it's also big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
Your LINK to that comment?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Geraldo and another liberal on foxnews after the speech both stated that "Palin is a clear leader of the tea party now" I disagree with them but I figured this would be the response the left would do to try to further place a wedge in the movement.

I agree that she is the leader of the tea party movement in the United States--but myself being a tea partier believe she will not run for President. I think we will see Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich in those positions.
I disagree that Palin should be the spokesperson for the TEA Party Movement. In my opinion I would say that all the republican's in that movement pretty much like Palin but the independents do not like her much at all. Here we have a movement that wants to not be known by having a spokes person as polarizing as Palin.

Why would a fresh new grass roots movement invite baggage knowing full well of the already monumental task in front of them? I say bad move to make her a spokes person and this is exactly why the left wants to label her as such because they are aware like I am that most independents do not put Palin in a good like. Yeah they like her just a little better then they do Hillary Clinton and that isn't saying much.

My opinion on how I see it.

But after defending the Nashville event against the ridiculous criticisms being leveled at it, I do need to say I wish they had done it differently. More like CPAC does it where speakers volunteer their time and the costs are kept as low as possible for everybody. It drives the liberals just as nuts but it just feels more ethical and honest to those of us who care about things like that.

The Nashville event was, in my opinion, too expensive to call itself 'grass roots', it should have been organized by a grass roots group rather than a for profit group, and Sarah should have waived her speaker's fee. She has promised to donate all of it for campaigns and conservative causes, but it still just doesn't feel right to those of us who are Tea Partying for efficiency, austerity, and effectiveness in government with a whole lot less of non necessary, essential, or non-Constitutional spending.

Again--you need to post a LINK to how much Sarah Palin supposedly made. As yet no one has been able to dig one up. As far as the $500.00 plate--that money goes to candidates--it's not for profit.

While you're at it--you might a look at the multi-thousand plate of food Barack Obama charged during his campaign season. The one distinct was when he was in San Francisco & leveled some insults at those living in Pennsylvania--"holding their guns--while clinging to their bibles."

Below is a link to this--the cost per couple for a plate to eat dinner with Barack Obama was $14,205.00. Just a tad more than the tea party charged--LOL.

Obama taps celebs to woo high end donors. - Lynn Sweet

It is widely known as reported by all credible news media that Sarah got a $100,000 speakers fee and pledged it to conservative candidates and causes. If News Max, Red State, and Fox News all agree on that, you can be pretty sure it's true. Here's the first link I came to:
Palin Definitely A Go For The Nashville Tea Party Convention : Post Politics: Political News and Views in Tennessee

In this case, I don't care how much Democrats spend or President Obama spends or House Speaker Pelosi spends, etc. etc. etc. I have condemned them all, as well as irresponsible Republicans, for being careless, casual, and unconstitutionally reckless with the people's money.

My point with the Nashville event is that I wanted them to present an image to the world that would SHOW everybody that they were different, frugal, considerate, careful, responsible, and ethical. Unfortunately, making it such an extravagant event organized by a for profit group simply does not leave that impression with anybody. I don't care if every dime they raised goes to help elect responsible conservatives to office. That is a noble goal. But the image they presented to accomplish it is not what I want for the Tea Partiers.

They should have kept it a low key grass roots convention organized to include everybody and thereby deflect some legitimate criticism. And then do fund raising some other way.

Geraldo and another liberal on foxnews after the speech both stated that "Palin is a clear leader of the tea party now" I disagree with them but I figured this would be the response the left would do to try to further place a wedge in the movement.

I agree that she is the leader of the tea party movement in the United States--but myself being a tea partier believe she will not run for President. I think we will see Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich in those positions.
I disagree that Palin should be the spokesperson for the TEA Party Movement. In my opinion I would say that all the republican's in that movement pretty much like Palin but the independents do not like her much at all. Here we have a movement that wants to not be known by having a spokes person as polarizing as Palin.

Why would a fresh new grass roots movement invite baggage knowing full well of the already monumental task in front of them? I say bad move to make her a spokes person and this is exactly why the left wants to label her as such because they are aware like I am that most independents do not put Palin in a good like. Yeah they like her just a little better then they do Hillary Clinton and that isn't saying much.

I am an independant--& a very conservative thinker. Sarah Palin being the spokes person for tea partiers--in my opinion--we couldn't have found a better person.

I don't know what you mean by "baggage"? The very last thing we should worry about--is what a liberal thinks of Sarah Palin. No matter who was the spokes person they would be attacked by the left.

Last edited:

I am an independant--& a very conservative thinker. Sarah Palin being the spokes person for tea partiers--in my opinion--we couldn't have found a better person.

I don't know what you mean by "baggage"?

I agree that Sarah is terrific and was the ideal spokesperson for the event. And she was wonderful. I just wish she had done this one as a freebie though, just for appearances sake,

Well baggage might have been the wrong word. I mean how the media blast her for everything she says and does. Why would this grass roots movement want the focus always on that instead of the issues that the movement truly is concerned over?

I think if they want a spokes person they should find someone within the group that isn't well known but is very capable. I really think this would be the best course of action for them to go.

Let this movement focus on the constitution and show the contrast of how both R's and D's have gone against the constitution and states rights. This is where they should put their focus on but with Palin it won't be at all. Nothing will but what she said, how she said, what she wore, what she didn't wear and blah blah blah.

I agree that Sarah is terrific and was the ideal spokesperson for the event. And she was wonderful. I just wish she had done this one as a freebie though, just for appearances sake,

No one has been able to provide a link to what Sarah Palin made--if anything--on this event. Right now she is in campaign mode for other candidates. Therefore, the $500.00 plate dinner--which is miniscule compared to the $14,502.00 per plate dinners held for Barack Obama during the campaign season.

That money would be going to candidates supported by the tea party.

Well baggage might have been the wrong word. I mean how the media blast her for everything she says and does. Why would this grass roots movement want the focus always on that instead of the issues that the movement truly is concerned over?

I think if they want a spokes person they should find someone within the group that isn't well known but is very capable. I really think this would be the best course of action for them to go.

Let this movement focus on the constitution and show the contrast of how both R's and D's have gone against the constitution and states rights. This is where they should put their focus on but with Palin it won't be at all. Nothing will but what she said, how she said, what she wore, what she didn't wear and blah blah blah.

The left wing media will always attack Sarah Palin--regardless. The beauty of it is--it pisses normal everyday working Americans off. Most Americans see through the non-sense the left wing media spews at them & begin to look at media in a much different light. Nor will the left wing media mention the U.S. constitution--no matter who delivers it. It's also why Fox News is the most watched cable news network in America today.

Sarah Palin & Hillary Clinton are neck & neck as the most admired women in the United States today.

We will never get left wingers to like Sarah Palin. Ain't going to happen. But, they didn't like Ronald Reagan either--& they like Sarah Palin--did a lot of trashing of him prior to him winning in a land-slide against Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:

To do your math for you:

Out of our diverse population--which ethnic groups in general--expect the most out of government to be, of course, paid for by others?---:lol::lol::lol:

That answer should give you some type of clue why minorities are not in large mass at tea party events.
Nothing the least bit RACIST in that view of minorities. Nope. :rofl:

With the inductance of Palin into their ranks, we now know even more that this movement is fueled by ignorance.

No one has been able to provide a link to what Sarah Palin made--if anything--on this event. Right now she is in campaign mode for other candidates. Therefore, the $500.00 plate dinner--which is miniscule compared to the $14,502.00 per plate dinners held for Barack Obama during the campaign season.

That money would be going to candidates supported by the tea party.

Hey I posted a link on this page. Somebody else posted a Fox News account on the previous page. Sarah got $100,000.

It isn't the liberals we're trying to impress here though. It is the grass roots mainstream American that we need to believe in and come to trust the Tea Party spirit and emphasis as the real deal and not just more empty campaign rhetoric. I don't think the Nashville event accomplished that very much with huge speaking fees and ticket prices that most Americans can't afford.

I'm not saying what they did was bad or unethical. But I think image wise, it was the wrong thing to do, and opened them up to criticism they could have easily avoided.

The left wing media will always attack Sarah Palin--regardless. The beauty of it is--it pisses normal everyday working Americans off. Most Americans see through the non-sense the left wing media spews at them & begin to look at media in a much different light.

That's why Sarah Palin & Hillary Clinton are neck & neck as the most admired women in the United States today.

We will never get left wingers to like Sarah Palin. Ain't going to happen. But, they didn't like Ronald Reagan either--& they like Sarah Palin--did a lot of trashing of him prior to him winning in a land-slide against Jimmy Carter.
That may well be so but how is this a positive in getting your message out? It will not get out but rather hinder the message more is how I see it going. A new grass roots movement that has grown this large this fast will have problems but to add more problems that they don't need right now is not a smart move. I have nothing against Palin but I will admit when asked if she is a conservative or a republican she stated a republican. I see her serving as a decent senator, governor, but I find her not ready for the big seat.

I rather someone concentrate on the Constitution and not more of the same as 10 years ago. That isn't good enough, we need to reset this country, and Palin will not reset much at all. All she will do is cut down spending but she will not attempt to reverse any of the social programs and that is what this country needs to do as painful as it might be for millions. We have to get citizens to get back to be self reliant and responsible for themselves instead of expecting Gov. Sarah Palin will not do that.

To do your math for you:

:lol::lol::lol: So then stating facts--is now racist--:lol::lol:

Nice try though

:lol::lol::lol: So then stating facts--is now racist--:lol::lol:

Nice try though
Opinions are not facts.

You, in fact, cannot read the minds of minorities to know what they do and do not EXPECT from anything.

So yes, your OPINION of minorities is quite RACIST.

The left wing media will always attack Sarah Palin--regardless. The beauty of it is--it pisses normal everyday working Americans off. Most Americans see through the non-sense the left wing media spews at them & begin to look at media in a much different light.

That's why Sarah Palin & Hillary Clinton are neck & neck as the most admired women in the United States today.

That may well be so but how is this a positive in getting your message out? It will not get out but rather hinder the message more is how I see it going. A new grass roots movement that has grown this large this fast will have problems but to add more problems that they don't need right now is not a smart move. I have nothing against Palin but I will admit when asked if she is a conservative or a republican she stated a republican. I see her serving as a decent senator, governor, but I find her not ready for the big seat.

I rather someone concentrate on the Constitution and not more of the same as 10 years ago. That isn't good enough, we need to reset this country, and Palin will not reset much at all. All she will do is cut down spending but she will not attempt to reverse any of the social programs and that is what this country needs to do as painful as it might be for millions. We have to get citizens to get back to be self reliant and responsible for themselves instead of expecting Gov. Sarah Palin will not do that.

I have listened to Sarah Palin & have read her book. She is a conservative. In fact, I have no doubt that she would back a democrat conservative candidate--if she felt that the republican was not up to the ideals set by the conservative tea party movement. We saw her jump in--in that New York district race.

The constitution of the United States would be fully supported by her.

Personally--I would prefer that Sarah Palin stay out of Washinton D.C.--because she is much more effective at doing what she is doing right now. She brings much attention to the tea party. Millions of Americans agree with what she has to say. Meaning that the tea party movement will grow.

I respect your opinion but I took pause, it was either Hannity or Beck asked her point blank "would you consider yourself a Conservative or a Republican"? and she said Republican. That gave me great pause and I will never be naive no matter what.

We saw her jump in--in that New York district race.

So why didn't the super slut stay in ALA and finish the job the people elected her to do, when that phone rings at 3 in the morning , what the fuck is she going to do ? QUit Again

Last edited:
We saw her jump in--in that New York district race.

So why didn't the super slut stay in AL and finish the job the people elected her to do, when that phone rings at 3 in the morning , what the fuck is she going to do ? QUit Again
I normally wouldn't respond to dribble like this but I must tell you that your words create an assumption that you are all of but 15 years old and just got dumped by your boyfriend.

If I were you, I would read more then you post.

Forum List

Back