Palin's Meltdown

from the OP link:

• Head-scratching lines included: 'The man can only ride you when your back is bent'
  • Called President Obama an 'overgrown little boy, angrily shouted 'Screw the left in Hollywood!' and yelled that jihadis should 'get the hell out!'

:rofl:

Did you even listen to it? It's almost unintelligible. The teleprompter failed and she just was babbling and not even making complete sentences. Trying to make sense of most of it is next to impossible.

Just for the fun of it, here is the complete video:

The complete video has already been posted.

Extremely conservative?
The Daily mail is a British publication and conservative Brits are more like moderate American Democrats. :biggrin:

Extremely conservative?
The Daily mail is a British publication and conservative Brits are more like moderate American Democrats. :biggrin:

No, MailOnline is VERY conservative.

Sarah Palin's refudiatical obscillations into the penumbra bovine world of man climbing on you when you are bent over or using your dog as a stepladder so you can see Russia through your Crosshairs, praise be Jeebuz without that gosh-darned Teleprompter, whilst hopely-changely ringing them bells, set off firewords in the twitterverse of Aqua-Buddha proportions, writing a new and gloriogical chapter in Twitterology:

Sarah Palin Twitterology 004.jpg
Sarah Palin Twitterology 003.jpg
Sarah Palin Twitterology 002.jpg
Sarah Palin Twitterology 001.jpg

:D

I'd say Palin is smarter than Obama and Biden combined, but who isn't?

She definitely has more commonsense than both combined. But she isn't ready for prime-time. Scott Walker, mebbe? I want to hear more of him. I am watching his progress. Don't know if he can raise the kind of millions, Romney and Bush can.
Common sense?

Is that code for not booksmart?

It was a GREAT speech? Did you really type that?

I love nutters. Really. I do.

Someday, I have high hopes that Palin admirers will wake up and realize she is an idiot.

And the joy of it is that the libs still don't know their buttons are being pushed!

No. That's you trying to cover for the fact that this idiot is still a SOUGHT AFTER voice for conservatives. Nobody is pushing buttons. No thinking person takes her seriously enough to have buttons pushed.

Getting dummies to reach into their wallets? That's another story entirely.

Last edited:

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

Yeah. That was embarrassing. Absolutely.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

As incoherent as it was, why should it upset me?

Forum List

Back