Palin's Meltdown

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

Yeah. That was embarrassing. Absolutely.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Do you often root through the garbage of people you're not worried about?

Does she give you penis envy?
I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.
Omg. Uh no she is not smarter than Hillary Clinton. :lmao:

Um, uh, OMG ... yes she is.

I sure don't see Hillary ever talking about, much less taking on any corruption.

I sure don't see Hillary ever talking about, much less taking on any corruption.

She's as corrupt as a politician can get. Ever see the Clinton Chronicles? It's a documentary about the Clintons during Bill's time as Governor of Arkansas. Pure corruption!

She's as corrupt as a politician can get. Ever see the Clinton Chronicles? It's a documentary about the Clintons during Bill's time as Governor of Arkansas. Pure corruption!

No I did not see it. But she is just as corrupt as this administration is.
I don't understand why so many people vote for corrupt politicians rather than the ones who have taken on the corruption.
Are they just lazy or uninformed or just don't give a shit.?
Maybe it's a combination of all three. :dunno:

No I did not see it. But she is just as corrupt as this administration is.
I don't understand why so many people vote for corrupt politicians rather than the ones who have taken on the corruption.
Are they just lazy or uninformed or just don't give a shit.?
Maybe it's a combination of all three. :dunno:

It's intellectual sloth! Plus, many voters hop on some special interest bandwagon and will vote for the first politician that promises to further a particular agenda without giving too hoots about all the other issues. Their tunnel vision and lack of depth blinds them to the bigger picture. They're so close to their tree that they can't see the forest.

Oh Luddly, you done and gone and made them mad.....they're going to explode with anger over this being exposed. She did that once before.....the words are all getting jumbled in her head....is there a video? Because that sure would be funny....:)

Palin is smarter than Clinton? Wow. You people really are delusional.

She would be a perfect democratic operative
devil2.gif
to undermine Repub elections. The Dems should consider paying her if she ever thinks about stopping her zany
emot_words.gif
*cough* "speeches"

Yeah, it was "the lib'rals" who malfunctioned her teleprompter at the conservative event.

:lol:

This "problem" with teleprompters malfunctioning seems to happen a lot for Ms. Quitterface, for some strange reason.

Except for the people there who say: twasn't broken.

Yeah, it was "the lib'rals" who malfunctioned her teleprompter at the conservative event.

:lol:

This "problem" with teleprompters malfunctioning seems to happen a lot for Ms. Quitterface, for some strange reason.

Except for the people there who say: twasn't broken.

Well, if it twasn't broken, then Ms Palin has a problem........:badgrin:

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

As incoherent as it was, why should it upset me?

It was not incoherent.
I sure would not like to see Obama's impromptu speech if his teleprompter every froze.
It would be so full of umm's to the point it would be painful.
Without his teleprompter his speech is very halted and you can see him take a lot of time to think about what he’s going to say.

OK. How many links to President Obama speaking clearly and without hesitation......without a teleprompter......would you need before you retracted this asinine comment?
Does this help?

Forum List

Back