Palin's Meltdown

Payland (R) is the epitome of "word salad" just like our Stephanie :D

16176487250_e974b7b51c_o.jpg

PLEASE RUN, SARAH, because this LYING, MURDERER, piece of shit will be the DummycRATS nominee! to quote Howard Dean.....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

6xtemv.jpg

She seems to have a drinking problem. This is not the first time

As this thread demonstrates, it's not just Palin melting down. All of her cult groupies melt down too, the instant anyone mentions that their DearLeaderPalin might just possibly not be the second coming.

They're an extraordinarily sensitive group, those Palin cultists. We should really all be more PC and take special care not to offend their pwecious widdle feewings. I'd especially like to apologize to Vig and Frank, for making them cry by poking fun at their messiah.

I'd say Palin is smarter than Obama and Biden combined, but who isn't?

She definitely has more commonsense than both combined. But she isn't ready for prime-time. Scott Walker, mebbe? I want to hear more of him. I am watching his progress. Don't know if he can raise the kind of millions, Romney and Bush can.

Last edited:

She definitely has more commonsense that both combined. But she isn't ready for prime-time. Scott Walker, mebbe? I want to hear more of him. I am watching his progress. Don't know if he can raise the kind of millions, Romney and Bush can.
She isn't ready for the 4:00 AM farm report.

Did you even listen to it? It's almost unintelligible. The teleprompter failed and she just was babbling and not even making complete sentences. Trying to make sense of most of it is next to impossible.

Did you even listen to it? It's almost unintelligible. The teleprompter failed and she just was babbling and not even making complete sentences. Trying to make sense of most of it is next to impossible.

Yes I did and I had no trouble understanding her nor did the audience.
Seems only the left is having the trouble.

To be fair, one cannot be expected to make sense of something that never made sense in the first place, broken teleprompter or not.

YOU, for one!

Funny how a Palin thread brings out all the REALLY UGLY subversives, the ones with the under 40 IQ!

Funny how you're reduced to personal attacks against the posters, rather than addressing the issue itself.

The issue is that Palin is smarter and tougher than any 3 Democrats

Palin isn't smarter then Elmo. If they ever brought her on Sesame Street she'd probably get into an argument with him about the letter "O" and start going off about a left-wing media bias on the show.

Palin still has Biden's scalp on her belt from their one-sided debate

Man, she rambles on with no direction.
Much like most of conservative dogma.

Well, she has a knack for it. I will give her that. She carries on though as if she is ill. I have a relative that is diabetic and there are moments in time where I have to question......wtf are you going on about? I thought perhaps she might be on that same path.

Delightful.

Forum List

Back