Palin's Amish Teleprompter

Not a big Palin fan , I dont see any problem with it , having done public speaking, having some points to hit keeps things moving. Nothing like giving a eulogy and having a mental block.

Nothing like getting the questions before the Q&A so you can write the answers on your hand. YOU may call it "being prepared", but in school they had a much different term for it.

All of her questions are pre screened for a reason. I just once, want to see her in front a group of people without soft ball pre screened questions.

I guess the closest we got was answered with "all of them katie"...

She sucks.

Not a big Palin fan , I dont see any problem with it , having done public speaking, having some points to hit keeps things moving. Nothing like giving a eulogy and having a mental block.

Nothing like getting the questions before the Q&A so you can write the answers on your hand. YOU may call it "being prepared", but in school they had a much different term for it.

All of her questions are pre screened for a reason. I just once, want to see her in front a group of people without soft ball pre screened questions.

I guess the closest we got was answered with "all of them katie"...

She sucks.

Now don't start spreading THAT rumor. She will attract a whole OTHER type of following then....

How much energy did Palin's method use? How much does Obama's? I'll take three reminder points on a hand vs. entire speeches on a teleprompter for $100, Alex.

How many teleprompters did he use last week when he schooled a room full of republicans?

I thought we wouldn't have to hear anything about teleprompters after that beating......

You forgot already?

How many ums and uuhhhs did he spew during the meeting w/the repubs? Many, many, many. Are 'uuhhss' a job requirement if you work for Barry? Must be, seeing as how Gibbs is as bad as Obama.

A couple of words scribbled on a hand for reference vs. all speeches fed via totus. Barry's love for the prompter will never end. It can't, he sounds like a putz without it. :lol:

I thought the Barry was all about saving energy? You know that damn globull warming and all? Prompters use electricity, no? Pen on hand? None.

A couple of words scribbled on a hand for reference vs. all speeches fed via totus. Barry's love for the prompter will never end. It can't, he sounds like a putz without it.

LOL are you that simplistic?

An adolescent writes on their hand. Is she that afraid of a freak'n interview? Ever see someone on the Tonight Show looking at their hand? The questions were softballs for god sake

LOL, regurgitating the same talking points.

now who do we know who has been doing that exact thing for OVER a year now with over 150 speachs. give me a minute, the name will come to me.:lol:

Maybe that's because he's been giving speeches, not speachs, and you weren't listening anyway.

LOL, the spelling cop.
You are right about Not listening, I don't listen to people who talk down to me, and from his poll numbers, not many others are listening to him either.:lol:

There are just not enough three letter words in the English language not to talk down to the Palin worshippers.

A couple of words scribbled on a hand for reference vs. all speeches fed via totus. Barry's love for the prompter will never end. It can't, he sounds like a putz without it.

An adolescent writes on their hand. Is she that afraid of a freak'n interview? Ever see someone on the Tonight Show looking at their hand? The questions were softballs for god sake

A few notes scribbled for reference vs. totus for everything. :lol: Have fun with that.

A few notes scribbled for reference vs. totus for everything. :lol: Have fun with that.

She scribbled the answers to the tough questions she would be asked during the Q&A session. In school that is called cheating. For Palin, it is "reference"???

And let's not forget Sarah's first attempt at a real speech
08-dwb-rnc-teleprompter.jpg

:rofl:

(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation
February 7, 2010 | 60 Comments
Founding Bloggers can confirm that we too captured an image of the writing on Governor Palin’s hand. The notes appear to be very innocuous.

On the other hand, the outrage on the left is being completely misunderstood by the right. Democrats don’t mind that she needed a few notes for her speech. They’re upset that Sarah used her hand, proving once again that she is an unsophisticated hick. Everybody knows that whether you’re taking to sixth grade classroom, or talking dirty to the First Lady, using anything other than a presidential level teleprompter is simply pedestrian.
(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers

from
Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation : Founding Bloggers

Last edited:
How much energy did Palin's method use? How much does Obama's? I'll take three reminder points on a hand vs. entire speeches on a teleprompter for $100, Alex.

Oh my, how the Palinists rush to defend her. Smarts when the shoe's on the other foot, eh? One can only imagine all the hooting and hollering if Obama had ever been caught with cheat sheets or using his palms to jog his memory. Even if he had done that during the campaign, you'd still be blathering about it now.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

This is what makes Sarah Palin so endearing. She is a real person; not a phony like Odumba is. Thank you for posting this thread.

How is she like a "real person"?? Because she speaks like she's posting on a message board with no clear MESSAGE, just a bunch of worn out platitudes and making lame funnies about Obama? I simply cannot imagine a squeaky-voiced ignoramus conducting high-level summit meetings with other world leaders.

She scribbled the answers to the tough questions she would be asked during the Q&A session. In school that is called cheating. For Palin, it is "reference"???

At least she can give short answers, unlike Obama who after is done answering a question you have forgot what the question was.

Calling Sarah's had an "Amish Teleprompter" is an insult to the Amish who are honest, hard-working people unlike the former beauty pageant contestant who's gotten through life on her good looks.

This is what makes Sarah Palin so endearing. She is a real person; not a phony like Odumba is. Thank you for posting this thread.

You betcha....wink
It was just those words and that wink that started America's love affair with the Barracuda. You "Palin haters" think by saying those things that you're presenting the ultimate in insults. Sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong. All I can wish for you folks is that she becomes Madam President in 2013 - if only to watch your heads explode. :lol:

Newby Scott Brown has emerging potential for POTUS. Sarah Palin is ignorant of history, ignorant of current global economic dependence, of national security activities and requirements, energy requirements for any place other than Alaska, is a two-faced phony who never presents a single fact upon which to base any platform she might have, and a quitter of an important job that might have prepared her better for the real world. But hey, she's got a nice ass. Can anyone elaborate what she's got at the other end?

I do the same thing when I'm speaking to an audience. I do it because I tend to walk around instead of standing at a podium. I see no problem with it. However, I'm sure it entertains the koolaiders and provides hours of mindless entertainment for fools.

Which of your interests calls for a podium? Travel, writing, politics, or poledancing?

[Hey, it's from her profile, folks...]

Yea, cuz everything about me is on my profile. Idiot. I do quite regular public speaking. That's one of those by-products of being good at what I do. It's an experience I suspect you will never know. Jealousy is such an unattractive thing, in my opinion.

Such an ego. You automatically think I'm jealous. Sorry, hon. I like me just the way I am.

I like how she's now trying to worm her way onto the Scott Brown bandwagon.

That is true, isn't it?? I wonder what she is hoping to accomplish.

She is all about making money now. She has apparently learned the art of riding other's coat tails quite quickly.

It's why she quit her governorship. Money money money, it's what cons like her think about 24/7/365. She even charged the Tea Party $100,000 to be the keynote speaker at the Nashville convention.

...snip...

Our heads explode and the country die. Bush and the Republicans couldn't accomplish it no matter how hard they tried. Hopefully, she will fail as well.

You know that Sarah reading off her hand will become one of those "defining" add campaigns.
Well, if that's the only substance you have against her, go for it. Keep insulting Sarah Palin; you only make her richer and more influential.

Only because as P.T. Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute."

That is true, isn't it?? I wonder what she is hoping to accomplish.

She is all about making money now. She has apparently learned the art of riding other's coat tails quite quickly.

Sarah Palin contributes the $100,000 fee she received as guest speaker to the tea party movement.

Other speakers at the Tea Party Convention in Nashville, Tenn., have pulled out, citing ethical questions about the for-profit event. But Sarah Palin says her $100,000 speaker’s fee 'will go right back to the cause.

As others bolt, Sarah Palin stands by 'tea party' convention / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

BTW--What did Obama do with that 1.4 MILLION he recieved for winning the Pulitzer Prize?-:lol::lol::lol:

And if anyone here can write 4 simple words on their hand & come out as guest speaker & deliver like she did--says that she is no OBAMA who currently needs a teleprompter tied around his neck to get through a paragraph. When Obama's teleprompter goes on the blink so does he---:lol::lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 9420

You liberals are getting way-too-easy--LOL

So a few days before the convention she publicly announces she's donating the money to the Tea Party movement. Uh huh... after MSM called her out on it, she had no choice.

As for Obama's Nobel prize money, it hasn't yet been divided up among charities. That alone can be sticky because whichever ones he chooses, it will be seen by some as an endorsement of some 'political' issue the charity might favor. There's also the question of separating any such donations out from any implication that it is a 'gift' because the prize is closely linked to the Norwegian government, and the Constitution limits gifts to government officials from any foreign state. The money is probably sitting in the best place possible to earn some interest right now

VaYank said:
Many Americans see more clearly now that she "delivered like she did". Thanks, Barracuda.

Just hearing her voice is like fingernails scraping on a blackboard. Having to listen to that for an eternity would be my purgatory.

So that's how she got through community college . . .

Sarah didn't have AFFIRMATIVE ACTION working for her, nevertheless she was able to pronounce "CORPSMAN" correctly.

Being a GOVERNOR of Alaska didn't get Sarah any points........As a politico, she shoulda been a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" employed by the Criminal Enterprise "ACORN" to be a success.

Forum List

Back