Palin's Amish Teleprompter

VaYank said:
Many Americans see more clearly now that she "delivered like she did". Thanks, Barracuda.

Just hearing her voice is like fingernails scraping on a blackboard. Having to listen to that for an eternity would be my purgatory.

Maybe if Sarah Palin rose thru the ranks of the MAFIOSO and COMMIE laden NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine that woulda made her voice more pleasant what with her slipping now and then into the Negro dialect with its soft dulcet tones.

VaYank said:
Many Americans see more clearly now that she "delivered like she did". Thanks, Barracuda.

Just hearing her voice is like fingernails scraping on a blackboard. Having to listen to that for an eternity would be my purgatory.

Maybe if Sarah Palin rose thru the ranks of the MAFIOSO and COMMIE laden NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT Chicago Political Machine that woulda made her voice more pleasant what with her slipping now and then into the Negro dialect with its soft dulcet tones.

Maybe she wouldn't have needed to know the questions that her own supporters were goiing to ask ahead of time too? That way she would not have needed to write the answers down on her hand? And she wouldn't have ended up looking like a complete moron in front of her own supporters?

How much energy did Palin's method use? How much does Obama's? I'll take three reminder points on a hand vs. entire speeches on a teleprompter for $100, Alex.

How many teleprompters did he use last week when he schooled a room full of republicans?

I thought we wouldn't have to hear anything about teleprompters after that beating......

You forgot already?

How many ums and uuhhhs did he spew during the meeting w/the repubs? Many, many, many. Are 'uuhhss' a job requirement if you work for Barry? Must be, seeing as how Gibbs is as bad as Obama.

A couple of words scribbled on a hand for reference vs. all speeches fed via totus. Barry's love for the prompter will never end. It can't, he sounds like a putz without it. :lol:

I thought the Barry was all about saving energy? You know that damn globull warming and all? Prompters use electricity, no? Pen on hand? None.

So tell us, Boing Boing, how often do you speak (ad lib) in conversation or in front of a bunch of people where your voice never reflects an uh or an um? Have you ever been candidly tape recorded? You might be shocked at how you come across to others. That happened to me once, and I was shocked at how many times I injected "you know?" into whatever I was saying. Had to make a concerted effort to get over that habit.

Teleprompters using too much energy? Tsk tsk tsk, that just made you just look very, very stupid. Grasping at straws in order to defend your little know-nothing from Alaska.

A couple of words scribbled on a hand for reference vs. all speeches fed via totus. Barry's love for the prompter will never end. It can't, he sounds like a putz without it.

LOL are you that simplistic?

An adolescent writes on their hand. Is she that afraid of a freak'n interview? Ever see someone on the Tonight Show looking at their hand? The questions were softballs for god sake

A few notes scribbled for reference vs. totus for everything. :lol: Have fun with that.

You can find all his one-on-one interviews on YouTube where he does not use a teleprompter and does not stutter. You've got a real problem here. Any moment now, you will have found Obama's gaffe about 57 states, I betcha.

LOL are you that simplistic?

An adolescent writes on their hand. Is she that afraid of a freak'n interview? Ever see someone on the Tonight Show looking at their hand? The questions were softballs for god sake

A few notes scribbled for reference vs. totus for everything. :lol: Have fun with that.

You can find all his one-on-one interviews on YouTube where he does not use a teleprompter and does not stutter. You've got a real problem here. Any moment now, you will have found Obama's gaffe about 57 states, I betcha.

I REALLY expected better spin from these Palin supporters. I knew Palin fucked up, but based on the lame attempts at spin on display today, maybe she fucked up worse than even I thought?

:rofl:

(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation
February 7, 2010 | 60 Comments
Founding Bloggers can confirm that we too captured an image of the writing on Governor Palin’s hand. The notes appear to be very innocuous.

On the other hand, the outrage on the left is being completely misunderstood by the right. Democrats don’t mind that she needed a few notes for her speech. They’re upset that Sarah used her hand, proving once again that she is an unsophisticated hick. Everybody knows that whether you’re taking to sixth grade classroom, or talking dirty to the First Lady, using anything other than a presidential level teleprompter is simply pedestrian.
(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers

from
Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation : Founding Bloggers

What the hell does THAT prove? No matter how you spin it, Sarah Palin needed notes to REMIND her what to even talk about. And she's presidential material?

So that's how she got through community college . . .

Sarah didn't have AFFIRMATIVE ACTION working for her, nevertheless she was able to pronounce "CORPSMAN" correctly.

Big fuckin' deal

Being a GOVERNOR of Alaska didn't get Sarah any points........As a politico, she shoulda been a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" employed by the Criminal Enterprise "ACORN" to be a success.

What's the population of Alaska, couple of hundred thousand?

Cripes, you hang around long enough up there and you get to be governor by default.

Sarah didn't have AFFIRMATIVE ACTION working for her, nevertheless she was able to pronounce "CORPSMAN" correctly.

Being a GOVERNOR of Alaska didn't get Sarah any points........As a politico, she shoulda been a "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER" employed by the Criminal Enterprise "ACORN" to be a success.

Must be a slow day in libworld.

What a dumb thread. Jeeze. If I had a dollar for everytime I've used my hand or arm to write on. I'd have retired years ago. LOL

What does it say, beside first word being 'energy'?

Edit: Ah, nvm "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits". Yup, that some strong points right there.

What, she could remember "Lift American Spirits" on her own?

What a fucking dunce.

Must be a slow day in libworld.

What a dumb thread. Jeeze. If I had a dollar for everytime I've used my hand or arm to write on. I'd have retired years ago. LOL

If, as a professional, you do this on such a regular basis, you should HAVE BEEN retired long ago. What are you a school teacher or something?

Not a big Palin fan , I dont see any problem with it , having done public speaking, having some points to hit keeps things moving. Nothing like giving a eulogy and having a mental block.

Nothing like getting the questions before the Q&A so you can write the answers on your hand. YOU may call it "being prepared", but in school they had a much different term for it.

So 4 simple disassociated words are "answers" to questions---:lol::lol::lol:

It's very clear she wrote those words on her hand simply to remind her of what she wanted to talk about.

Since you liberal thumb-suckers have never had to take a speech class-which was required when I went to high school decades ago & before TELEPROMPTERS. You had to use "note cards". You could not read a speech from paper or now a teleprompter.

SPEECH class in my day was required--or you didn't graduate from high school.
There a many people that write clue words on their hands--in order to stay on topic.

IOW---You liberal thumb suckers are actually complimenting Sarah Palin for not having to use a teleprompter. Of course you wouldn't know that since you have elected a President that needs to tie a teleprompter around his neck to get through a paragraph. And as we have witnessed once his teleprompter goes on the blink so does he---:lol::lol::lol:

When was she talking about corpsmen? When was Obama "employed" by Acorn? Lie much?

Fight the Smears: Barack Obama Never Organized with ACORN

Not a big Palin fan , I dont see any problem with it , having done public speaking, having some points to hit keeps things moving. Nothing like giving a eulogy and having a mental block.

Nothing like getting the questions before the Q&A so you can write the answers on your hand. YOU may call it "being prepared", but in school they had a much different term for it.

It's very clear she wrote those words on her hand simply to remind her of what she wanted to talk about.

Since you liberal thumb-suckers have never had to take a speech class-which was required when I went to high school decades ago & before TELEPROMPTERS. You had to use "note cards". You could not read a speech from paper or now a teleprompter.

There a many people that write clue words on their hands--in order to stay on topic.

IOW---You liberal thumb suckers are actually complimenting Sarah Palin for not having to use a teleprompter. Of course you wouldn't know that since you have elected a President that needs to tie a teleprompter around his neck to get through a paragraph. And as we have witnessed once his teleprompter goes on the blink so does he---:lol::lol::lol:

No shit, you old fart. THAT IS WHAT note cards are for. The only idiots who write on their hands are still cheating on tests in high school. Well, and Sarah Palin, obviously.

...snip...

Our heads explode and the country die. Bush and the Republicans couldn't accomplish it no matter how hard they tried. Hopefully, she will fail as well.

You know that Sarah reading off her hand will become one of those "defining" add campaigns.
Well, if that's the only substance you have against her, go for it. Keep insulting Sarah Palin; you only make her richer and more influential.

Only because as P.T. Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute."
Yeah, and it's quite clear that Obama suckered you clowns big time!

As Palin asked:

How's that hopey changey stuff workin' out for ya'?

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

VaYank said:

Pond scum like you is the reason Palin will go nowhere, right along with the rest of the so-called "conservative" movement.

I REALLY expected better spin from these Palin supporters. I knew Palin fucked up, but based on the lame attempts at spin on display today, maybe she fucked up worse than even I thought?

Well, I don't usually go into such an attack mode whenever she's the subject because it's probably a given how I feel about her anyway. But I did listen to her so-called "speech" and it simply shocked me that she has so much support. Last year's Valedictorian at the local high school presented herself and articulated better than that phony woman. I think probably John McCain kicks himself every day for making that HUGE mistake, which has only elevated Palin to some goddess level. She may look like a princess but she's dumb as a box of rocks.

:rofl:

(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation
February 7, 2010 | 60 Comments
Founding Bloggers can confirm that we too captured an image of the writing on Governor Palin’s hand. The notes appear to be very innocuous.

On the other hand, the outrage on the left is being completely misunderstood by the right. Democrats don’t mind that she needed a few notes for her speech. They’re upset that Sarah used her hand, proving once again that she is an unsophisticated hick. Everybody knows that whether you’re taking to sixth grade classroom, or talking dirty to the First Lady, using anything other than a presidential level teleprompter is simply pedestrian.
(UPDATED) Founding Bloggers

from
Confirms Huffington Post’s Completely Worthless Observation : Founding Bloggers

What the hell does THAT prove? No matter how you spin it, Sarah Palin needed notes to REMIND her what to even talk about. And she's presidential material?
So, how about displaying that LOOOOOOOOONG list of qualifications that made Obama "presidential material"?

Oh wait, he did manage to find his way to a racist church for twenty friggin' years straight!

Yep, that's just who I want leading this great country through two wars and an economic downturn!....Yep, can't think of ANYONE more qualified!

LMAO!

No shit, you old fart. THAT IS WHAT note cards are for. The only idiots who write on their hands are still cheating on tests in high school. Well, and Sarah Palin, obviously.

Was Sarah Palin taking a test--where the answers included.

1. Energy
2. Uplift the American Spirit----:lol::lol::lol:

You liberal thumb-suckers have got your panties all tied up in a wad again--:lol::lol:

1. Energy

You liberal thumb-suckers have got your panties all tied up in a wad again--:lol::lol:
That's what happens whenever their beloved messiah gets his ass kicked!

The Obamabot freakout begins!

"HOW DARE SHE QUESTION THE MAN WHO FARTS ROSE SCENTED FAIRY DUST AND SHITS RIBBONS OF STREAMING RAINBOWS!":ack-1:

LMAO!

1. Energy

Has anyone figured out WHY she haad to write the answers on her hand yet?

Forum List

Back