Palin's Amish Teleprompter

Lololo. I have "clerks" written on my hand right now because I want to see that movie.

I love the Amish.

Hilarious.

Even more hilarious: she had to cross something off of her hand. At least she didn't use white-out.

I have a sense that this was a stunt to make her seem more "folksy".

That's what "folksy" people do, they write on their hands instead of using a high-falooting teleprompter.

Computers and "stuff" are really hard with all those "buttons" covered in letters and numbers. You try figuring out which one to "push".

Hilarious.

Even more hilarious: she had to cross something off of her hand. At least she didn't use white-out.

I have a sense that this was a stunt to make her seem more "folksy".

That's what "folksy" people do, they write on their hands instead of using a high-falooting teleprompter.

Computers and "stuff" are really hard with all those "buttons" covered in letters and numbers. You try figuring out which one to "push".

I don't think I can!

So the rest of the speech was ex tempore and just winging it. She essentially had four points, and talked with minimal notes for how long?

At my old job we were expected to give diversity speeches. Speaking in front of an audience with minimal notes and being remotely coherent is hard. I am impressed.

I don't make fun of 0bama for the teleprompter. At least, not often. Being able to speak like that with a crutch is impressive enough, but with only four words as your entire notes is even more impressive.

So she was more impressive than when Obama schooled a room full of repulicans with no tele prompter or notes on his hand? Wow.

Palin was in front of a bunch of sheeple who loves her and that is impressive?

Come on.

Obama needed a teleprompter in front of a bunch of 6th graders, even Stewart went after him on that one. But let's not ever forget this::::::lol::lol::lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkK65y_-T4"]YouTube - Obama can't pronounce "corpsman"[/ame]

Do not corpsmen move corpses when the soldiers die? :lol::lol:

This is what makes Sarah Palin so endearing. She is a real person; not a phony like Odumba is. Thank you for posting this thread.

You betcha....wink
It was just those words and that wink that started America's love affair with the Barracuda. You "Palin haters" think by saying those things that you're presenting the ultimate in insults. Sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong. All I can wish for you folks is that she becomes Madam President in 2013 - if only to watch your heads explode. :lol:

Last edited:
This is what makes Sarah Palin so endearing. She is a real person; not a phony like Odumba is. Thank you for posting this thread.

You betcha....wink
It was just those words and that wink that started America's love affair with the Barracuda. You "Palin haters" think by saying those things that you're presenting the ultimate in insults. Sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong. All I can wish for you folks is that she becomes Madam President in 2013 - if only to watch your heads explode. :lol:

Our heads explode and the country die. Bush and the Republicans couldn't accomplish it no matter how hard they tried. Hopefully, she will fail as well.

You know that Sarah reading off her hand will become one of those "defining" add campaigns.

lipstick01.jpg

You betcha....wink

Our heads explode and the country die. Bush and the Republicans couldn't accomplish it no matter how hard they tried. Hopefully, she will fail as well.

You know that Sarah reading off her hand will become one of those "defining" add campaigns.

lipstick01.jpg

cute pig, relative of yours?:lol:

How funny, but to her supporters and many of the nutjobs on here, it doesnt' matter. Doesn't matter that what a fucking hypocrite criticizing Obama using a teleprompter, while having her own little notes written on her hand. they will make other excuses for her or just ignore or twist around.

She really is a piece of work, too bad her supporters are too blinded by their ideology to see it.

The teleprompter criticism is so stupid, they give speeches all the time, its impossible to memorize ever single thing. And most presidents have notes anyway, but why not take advantage of technology with prompter instead of notes on a sheet. Presidents are busy men who don't have time to memorize every speech they give.

Well hell, after 150 of the same damn speech you would think he would have MEMORIZED.
When does the dude ever have time to work, he is always on the damn T.V. blaaaaa

Sooo.... if I were to google the transcript of the last 150 speeches Obama gave, they would be exactly the same? That is what you are claiming here.

How funny, but to her supporters and many of the nutjobs on here, it doesnt' matter. Doesn't matter that what a fucking hypocrite criticizing Obama using a teleprompter, while having her own little notes written on her hand. they will make other excuses for her or just ignore or twist around.

She really is a piece of work, too bad her supporters are too blinded by their ideology to see it.

The teleprompter criticism is so stupid, they give speeches all the time, its impossible to memorize ever single thing. And most presidents have notes anyway, but why not take advantage of technology with prompter instead of notes on a sheet. Presidents are busy men who don't have time to memorize every speech they give.

Well hell, after 150 of the same damn speech you would think he would have MEMORIZED.
When does the dude ever have time to work, he is always on the damn T.V. blaaaaa

Sooo.... if I were to google the transcript of the last 150 speeches Obama gave, they would be exactly the same? That is what you are claiming here.

pretty much. yeah.
and they've all been a real snooze and a waste of my brand new T.v.it would be nice if he went to work, well now that I think about, it would be better if he RESIGNED:lol:

the Progressives and Obama are bankrupting our country, unemployment remains over 10%, the Obama is sinking in the polls, the Progressives are losing seats in every state, no wonder all they want to talk about is Palin using crib notes on her hand.

:lol:

I've noticed that every one of your posts is another Obama slam. Anybody can do that. How about a little substance, Steph??? Or is that the only way you can defend Sarah??

Last edited:
So the rest of the speech was ex tempore and just winging it. She essentially had four points, and talked with minimal notes for how long?

At my old job we were expected to give diversity speeches. Speaking in front of an audience with minimal notes and being remotely coherent is hard. I am impressed.

I don't make fun of 0bama for the teleprompter. At least, not often. Being able to speak like that with a crutch is impressive enough, but with only four words as your entire notes is even more impressive.

So she was more impressive than when Obama schooled a room full of repulicans with no tele prompter or notes on his hand? Wow.

Palin was in front of a bunch of sheeple who loves her and that is impressive?

Come on.

Obama needed a teleprompter in front of a bunch of 6th graders, even Stewart went after him on that one. But let's not ever forget this::::::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkK65y_-T4]YouTube - Obama can't pronounce "corpsman"[/ame]

He was talking to people after he talked to the six graders....lets not forget that. If you can show me a pic of him using a telepromter in front of that class, I will bow down and say I am sorry and you were correct.....if not, will you?

Oh and comments on the schooling he gave the republicans ..?

Sheeple..

Nowhere did the Post mention that the President's teleprompter also appeared before the students.
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2010/01/25/updated-white-house-responds-obama-uses-teleprompter-address-sixth-gr

Last edited:
the Progressives and Obama are bankrupting our country, unemployment remains over 10%, the Obama is sinking in the polls, the Progressives are losing seats in every state, no wonder all they want to talk about is Palin using crib notes on her hand.

I've noticed that every one of youir posts is another Obama slam. Anybody can do that. How about a little substance, Steph??? Or is that the only way you can defend Sarah??

So posting the facts about the Obama and his party, are now called, slams..you want to throw in it's because I'm a racist also?
And just what the hell am I going to defend Palin over a thread called, Amish Telepromter?:lol:

Last edited:

pretty much. yeah.and they've all been a real snooze and a waste of my brand new T.v.it would be nice if he went to work, well now that I think about, it would be better if he RESIGNED:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I've noticed that every one of your posts is another Obama slam. Anybody can do that. How about a little substance, Steph??? Or is that the only way you can defend Sarah??

Well, going by her way of describing things...the last 150 of her posts are saying pretty much the same thing.

I do the same thing when I'm speaking to an audience. I do it because I tend to walk around instead of standing at a podium. I see no problem with it. However, I'm sure it entertains the koolaiders and provides hours of mindless entertainment for fools.

Which of your interests calls for a podium? Travel, writing, politics, or poledancing?

[Hey, it's from her profile, folks...]

Yea, cuz everything about me is on my profile. Idiot. I do quite regular public speaking. That's one of those by-products of being good at what I do. It's an experience I suspect you will never know. Jealousy is such an unattractive thing, in my opinion.

When your notes are on your hand, it's a manuprompter.

Another endearing quirk. I don't care what anyone says. like her.

I have never seen anyone....live or on TV that wrote notes on their hands for an interview

How childish

New Topics

Forum List

Back