Palin's Amish Teleprompter

Where is Crude Frank with his picture of the zombies? It's not a Sarah Palin thread without them!

I swore I wasn't going to comment on her BIG HAIR, but I just can't resist.

2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

NASHVILLE TN

470_940237.jpg

JERSEY SHORE​

>

Those republican women love that big hair.

the Progressives and Obama are bankrupting our country, unemployment remains over 10%, the Obama is sinking in the polls, the Progressives are losing seats in every state, no wonder all they want to talk about is Palin using crib notes on her hand.

:lol:

I've noticed that every one of youir posts is another Obama slam. Anybody can do that. How about a little substance, Steph??? Or is that the only way you can defend Sarah??

So posting the facts about the Obama and his party, are now called, slams..you want to throw in it's because I'm a racist also?
And just what the hell am I going to defend Palin over a thread called, Amish Telepromter?:lol:

Posting the facts about Obama??? His party?? Where??? I don't know whether you are a racist or not. But the fact that you criticize everything he does tells me you are one of those people that is not happy about having a black prez. Just like the white tight ass Republican "leaders" in Washington. And let me assure you that I am not a black person that is upset about this. I am whiter than snow and I think it sucks.

You could defend Sarah Gump if you thought she deserved it. Apparently you don't think she does. I will give you points for that.

So she was more impressive than when Obama schooled a room full of repulicans with no tele prompter or notes on his hand? Wow.

Palin was in front of a bunch of sheeple who loves her and that is impressive?

Come on.

Obama needed a teleprompter in front of a bunch of 6th graders, even Stewart went after him on that one. But let's not ever forget this::::::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkK65y_-T4]YouTube - Obama can't pronounce "corpsman"[/ame]

He was talking to people after he talked to the six graders....lets not forget that. If you can show me a pic of him using a telepromter in front of that class, I will bow down and say I am sorry and you were correct.....if not, will you?

Oh and comments on the schooling he gave the republicans ..?

Sheeple..

Nowhere did the Post mention that the President's teleprompter also appeared before the students.
UPDATED: White House Responds | Obama Uses Teleprompter To Address Sixth Graders, Media Mum | NewsBusters.org

Good for you, Zona. Maple is rather tiresome. Can't wait to see her response.

Well hell, after 150 of the same damn speech you would think he would have MEMORIZED.
When does the dude ever have time to work, he is always on the damn T.V. blaaaaa

Sooo.... if I were to google the transcript of the last 150 speeches Obama gave, they would be exactly the same? That is what you are claiming here.

pretty much. yeah.
and they've all been a real snooze and a waste of my brand new T.v.it would be nice if he went to work, well now that I think about, it would be better if he RESIGNED:lol:

Why in the world do you think he should resign. Why do those teabag dopes want to impeach him?? Based on what?? I can't wait to hear this answer.

Where is Crude Frank with his picture of the zombies? It's not a Sarah Palin thread without them!

I swore I wasn't going to comment on her BIG HAIR, but I just can't resist.

2010-02-07-palinhandsmaller1.jpg

NASHVILLE TN

470_940237.jpg

JERSEY SHORE​

>

Those republican women love that big hair.

Geez, I hate to admit this!!! But I promised myself I will never be like the other party, so here goes. I like only one thing about Sarah Gump. Her looks. I love her hair!!! HAHA!!! In my defense, I was a child of the 60's. The bigger the better, when it came to hair!!

My friends and I used to tease it and spray it until it hollered uncle!!! :lol:

I don't know whether you are a racist or not. But the fact that you criticize everything he does tells me you are one of those people that is not happy about having a black prez.

:eusa_eh:

Not a big Palin fan , I dont see any problem with it , having done public speaking, having some points to hit keeps things moving. Nothing like giving a eulogy and having a mental block.

...snip...

Our heads explode and the country die. Bush and the Republicans couldn't accomplish it no matter how hard they tried. Hopefully, she will fail as well.

You know that Sarah reading off her hand will become one of those "defining" add campaigns.
Well, if that's the only substance you have against her, go for it. Keep insulting Sarah Palin; you only make her richer and more influential.

I like how she's now trying to worm her way onto the Scott Brown bandwagon.

That is true, isn't it?? I wonder what she is hoping to accomplish.

She is all about making money now. She has apparently learned the art of riding other's coat tails quite quickly.

She does like thoser dollar signs. So they paid that cow $100,000 last night to speak and she had to use crib notes??? :lol: Serves them right.

Last edited:
I like how she's now trying to worm her way onto the Scott Brown bandwagon.

She is all about making money now. She has apparently learned the art of riding other's coat tails quite quickly.

Sarah Palin contributes the $100,000 fee she received as guest speaker to the tea party movement.

Other speakers at the Tea Party Convention in Nashville, Tenn., have pulled out, citing ethical questions about the for-profit event. But Sarah Palin says her $100,000 speaker’s fee 'will go right back to the cause.

As others bolt, Sarah Palin stands by 'tea party' convention / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

BTW--What did Obama do with that 1.4 MILLION he recieved for winning the Pulitzer Prize?-:lol::lol::lol:

And if anyone here can write 4 simple words on their hand & come out as guest speaker & deliver like she did--says that she is no OBAMA who currently needs a teleprompter tied around his neck to get through a paragraph. When Obama's teleprompter goes on the blink so does he---:lol::lol::lol::lol:

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

You liberals are getting way-too-easy--LOL

Last edited:
I've noticed that every one of youir posts is another Obama slam. Anybody can do that. How about a little substance, Steph??? Or is that the only way you can defend Sarah??

So posting the facts about the Obama and his party, are now called, slams..you want to throw in it's because I'm a racist also?
And just what the hell am I going to defend Palin over a thread called, Amish Telepromter?:lol:

Posting the facts about Obama??? His party?? Where??? I don't know whether you are a racist or not. But the fact that you criticize everything he does tells me you are one of those people that is not happy about having a black prez. Just like the white tight ass Republican "leaders" in Washington. And let me assure you that I am not a black person that is upset about this. I am whiter than snow and I think it sucks.

You could defend Sarah Gump if you thought she deserved it. Apparently you don't think she does. I will give you points for that.

I didn't know he was black, when did that happen?
I don't like Obama as a person and I like even less his "visions" he wants to impose on us.. nothing more, nothing less.
and as for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're are talking about. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't know he was black, when did that happen?
I don't like Obama as a person and I like even less his "visions" he wants to impose on us.. nothing more, nothing less.
and as for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're are talking about. :eusa_whistle:

Very typical of a liberal when they cannot debate you on policies or all of the broken promises that Obama has accomplished this year---they will find a way to call you a racist.
:lol::lol:

They do it to everyone who disagrees with Obama.

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

When your notes are on your hand, it's a manuprompter.

Another endearing quirk. I don't care what anyone says. like her.

I have never seen anyone....live or on TV that wrote notes on their hands for an interview

How childish
It keeps you awake at night, huh? You really shouldn't get all bent over such trivial things.

I have never seen anyone in an interview try that adolescent cheat sheet. Does Katie Couric have her that afraid of giving an interview?

Ms Palin: Who is your favorite President?

Just a minute....let me check

Not a big Palin fan , I dont see any problem with it , having done public speaking, having some points to hit keeps things moving. Nothing like giving a eulogy and having a mental block.

Nothing like getting the questions before the Q&A so you can write the answers on your hand. YOU may call it "being prepared", but in school they had a much different term for it.

How much energy did Palin's method use? How much does Obama's? I'll take three reminder points on a hand vs. entire speeches on a teleprompter for $100, Alex.

How many teleprompters did he use last week when he schooled a room full of republicans?

I thought we wouldn't have to hear anything about teleprompters after that beating......

You forgot already?

Sarah Palin contributes the $100,000 fee she received as guest speaker to the tea party movement.

Other speakers at the Tea Party Convention in Nashville, Tenn., have pulled out, citing ethical questions about the for-profit event. But Sarah Palin says her $100,000 speaker’s fee 'will go right back to the cause.

As others bolt, Sarah Palin stands by 'tea party' convention / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

BTW--What did Obama do with that 1.4 MILLION he recieved for winning the Pulitzer Prize?-:lol::lol::lol:

And if anyone here can write 4 simple words on their hand & come out as guest speaker & deliver like she did--says that she is no OBAMA who currently needs a teleprompter tied around his neck to get through a paragraph. When Obama's teleprompter goes on the blink so does he---:lol::lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 9420

You liberals are getting way-too-easy--LOL

Many Americans see more clearly now that she "delivered like she did". Thanks, Barracuda.

Forum List

Back