Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

Aww...c'mon Polk....you are a good enough debater to see that I am playing with your words...and I know exactly what you are saying.

Just having fun Polk....I know your point.

But it is frustrating when someone does that .....no?

Sounds like you're dipping back in your "I'm not a birther, but all their points are valid" line of (il)logic.

Actually...it was....

"I am not a birther but I respect and understand tha paranoia of my fellow citizens that are birthers, seeing as we all have different paranoia and none of us should be frowned uupon for them"

And that being said...all Obama had to do was open his wallet and show them a birth certificate.

But I guess he does not understand that not all people are as perfect as he is so he did not feel it appropriate to spoend the 3 seconds opening his wallet to alleviate their concerns.

I know...he was a busy man. He had things to do.

Nice try making me look like a birther when you know dam well I am not.

I know....knock the credibility of your opponent and it will ensure a win.

Fine....you win.....I tried to show I was enjoying my time with you but you threw that birther crap into the mix....so we are done for now.

Thanks.

You RESPECT and UNDERSTAND a totally IRRATIONAL state of mind!!!??? That's wierd. Paranoia is an extreme emotional response that is NOT justified by the facts available yet you RESPECT and UNDERSTAND it? What does that say about you?

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

I think her whole point was that he is now the Commander in Chief, his number one responsibility is to protect American citizens and not act like a constitutional lawyer. Turning over the underware bomber and allowing him to lawyer up was a huge mistake, They should have turned him over to our CIA set him in a room with two burly CIA agents that could stare this kid down. You can bet your buckwheat that this kid would have gladly given names, numbers and addresses of all his fellow Al-quada partners in murder.

But oh no, we have to treat him as a American civilian who robbed a 7-11 store.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

wow , he already said they trAINED 20 MORE AND DID THEY HAVE 1/2 DROWN THE STUIPID MF'ER TO GET THIS INFORMATION

Obama entered Harvard Law School in 1988. In February 1990, he was elected the first African-American editor of the Harvard Law Review. Obama graduated magna cum laude in 1991.
Token job gave him that so show their political correctness!!! SHOW US THE GRADES!!!!!TRANSCRIPTS!!!!! THESIS!!!!!!!

Remind us...what were Palins grades...got her transcript? McCain? Biden? Reagan....any of them?

Who cares what anyone's grades were?--:lol::lol: Textbook grades have absolutely nothing to do with leadership skills. Leadership skills cannot be taught at Harvard--LOL.

This country has elected a intellectual egghead--who is like a "deer in the headlights" or frozen when a crisis occurs. His 3 a.m phone call came on Christmas day & it took him 72 hours to answer it--then another week after--to actually realise that this person was an Al Queda operative--so he had to get back on T.V. & respond to that also. He had to admit this was not an isolated incident--after stating that it was in the 1st response. Again polling data--plays this President like a fiddle. His polls drop a little--Axelrod figures out why--the teleprompter is encoded again--the staged lighting is set up again & the President walks out to address the issue that he lost ground on.

When he has spoken about any issue--in off the cuff moments (without a teleprompter)--it's ahh. ahhh. ahhhh.

Last edited:
Yea blowhard and when bush was faced with the shoe bomber it took him twice as long and we all know he wasn't too fucking intellectual

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

the weather didnt agree with her? Your going with that?

It wasnt the weather, it was the asians she hated..

Palin left college in Hawaii because Asians made her uncomfortable: ‘They were a minority type thing.
Think Progress » Palin left college in Hawaii because Asians made her uncomfortable: ‘They were a minority type thing.’ or
Palin Left Hawaii Because Asians Made Her Uncomfortable - Mixx or
The Political Carnival: Sarah Palin's dad: She left Hawaii because Asians made her uncomfortable

She is a dolt, a racist, a x beauty flute playing queeen and failed espn spokesperson. No wonder she is highly regarded in the republican party.

If you would take the time to read her book that has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists who I would bet are liberal, she states in her book that she was distracted by the nice weather and not doing what she needed to do. BTW- she paid her own way through college and she did that by entering a beauty pagent and had to work summers and take a couple of semesters off to earn money. That's in her book too, that has been fact checked by 11 different associated press journalists.

Giving an opinion on something you know nothing about, makes you look pretty stupid, Zona. Try reading valid information and then give an opinion at least then you will have a VALID argument that others can debate. It's difficult to debate on issues with people who do not have the education to do so and that's you. First you need to know the subject of your debate, then debate it, because then you will have an educated opinion to do so.:cuckoo:

This is a Red-herring.

Palin left college in Hawaii because Asians made her uncomfortable: ‘They were a minority type thing.
Think Progress » Palin left college in Hawaii because Asians made her uncomfortable: ‘They were a minority type thing.’ or
The Political Carnival: Sarah Palin's dad: She left Hawaii because Asians made her uncomfortable

She is a dolt, a racist, a x beauty flute playing queeen and failed espn spokesperson. No wonder she is highly regarded in the republican party.

:lol::lol::lol: And here is another example of a liberal who does not have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat to get through a 413 page book, but yet think they know something anyway---:lol::lol::lol:

So--what does this one do? Go to the most liberal hate sites they can find & link to trash--whom also know nothing of Sarah Palin. So they print lies--so all the sheep liberals can herd up in ignorance--LOL

I really don't believe most people in this country are ignorant enough to comment on someone--when there is a #1 bestselling book- that is an autobiography of that person & that book has been fact checked over & over again by liberal sources.

Only a liberal is capable of being that stupid.

Last edited:
This is a Red-herring.

:lol::lol::lol: An here is another example of a person who does not have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat to get through a 413 page book, but yet think they know something anyway---:lol::lol::lol:

So--what does this one do? Go to the most liberal hate site they can find & link to trash--whom also know nothing of Sarah Palin. So they print lies--so the sheep liberals can herd up in ignorance.

No kiddin Oreo, I read her book, it's fascinating. No she is not an intellectual and would not try enemy combatants in civilian court, but she is one smart lady and she did one hell of a good job for the state of Alaska.

But here is a classic example of what these wanna be intellectuals bought into.

American Thinker: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

And--- if this is what it takes to be considered an intellectual I want no part of it. LOLOLOLOLO

Tracing Obama's literary ascent is complicated by what Politico.com calls a "scant paper trail." That trail begins at Occidental College whose literary magazine published two of Obama's poems -- "Pop" and "Underground" -- in 1981. Obama calls it some "very bad poetry," and he does not sell himself short. From "Underground":

Under water grottos, caverns

Filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance . . .

It would be another decade before Obama had anything in print and this an edited, unsigned student case comment in the Harvard Law Review unearthed by Politico. Attorneys who reviewed the piece for Politico described it as "a fairly standard example of the genre."

And--------- they call Palin stupid... ROTFLMAO

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol: An here is another example of a person who does not have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat to get through a 413 page book, but yet think they know something anyway---:lol::lol::lol:

So--what does this one do? Go to the most liberal hate site they can find & link to trash--whom also know nothing of Sarah Palin. So they print lies--so the sheep liberals can herd up in ignorance.

No kiddin Oreo, I read her book, it's fascinating. No she is not an intellectual and would not try enemy combatants in civilian court, but she is one smart lady and she did one hell of a good job for the state of Alaska.

But here is a classic example of what these wanna be intellectuals bought into.

American Thinker: Who Wrote Dreams From My Father?

And--- if this is what it takes to be considered an intellectual I want no part of it. LOLOLOLOLO

Tracing Obama's literary ascent is complicated by what Politico.com calls a "scant paper trail." That trail begins at Occidental College whose literary magazine published two of Obama's poems -- "Pop" and "Underground" -- in 1981. Obama calls it some "very bad poetry," and he does not sell himself short. From "Underground":

Under water grottos, caverns

Filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance . . .

It would be another decade before Obama had anything in print and this an edited, unsigned student case comment in the Harvard Law Review unearthed by Politico. Attorneys who reviewed the piece for Politico described it as "a fairly standard example of the genre."

And--------- they call Palin stupid... ROTFLMAO

Are you saying the above is a poem was written by the "great one"--the most "intellectual one"--who happens to be our current POTUS--Barack Obama---:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a Red-herring.

I think her whole point was that he is now the Commander in Chief, his number one responsibility is to protect American citizens and not act like a constitutional lawyer. Turning over the underware bomber and allowing him to lawyer up was a huge mistake, They should have turned him over to our CIA set him in a room with two burly CIA agents that could stare this kid down. You can bet your buckwheat that this kid would have gladly given names, numbers and addresses of all his fellow Al-quada partners in murder.

But oh no, we have to treat him as a American civilian who robbed a 7-11 store.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

So protection first and constitution second. And of course you are fully aware that a democracy cannot exist without rule of law. Do you really think the founders put all on the line just so we could end up with a Commander and Chief whose first priority is the protection of American citizens? Seems to me the King already had that covered. So what was the point of the revolution and the birth of the country you are citizen of?

HEY MAPLE WOULD LOVE IT, BUT i WOULD LOVE TO STRING UP ***** VADER BY HIS NUTS AND SEE HOW HE SOLD US DOWN THE RIVER IN THOSE SECRET ENERGY MEETINGS WHAT DO YA THINK

Obama entered Harvard Law School in 1988. In February 1990, he was elected the first African-American editor of the Harvard Law Review. Obama graduated magna cum laude in 1991.
Token job gave him that so show their political correctness!!! SHOW US THE GRADES!!!!!TRANSCRIPTS!!!!! THESIS!!!!!!!

Remind us...what were Palins grades...got her transcript? McCain? Biden? Reagan....any of them?

Who cares what anyone's grades were?--:lol::lol: Textbook grades have absolutely nothing to do with leadership skills. Leadership skills cannot be taught at Harvard--LOL.

This country has elected a intellectual egghead--who is like a "deer in the headlights" or frozen when a crisis occurs. His 3 a.m phone call came on Christmas day & it took him 72 hours to answer it--then another week after--to actually realise that this person was an Al Queda operative--so he had to get back on T.V. & respond to that also. He had to admit this was not an isolated incident--after stating that it was in the 1st response. Again polling data--plays this President like a fiddle. His polls drop a little--Axelrod figures out why--the teleprompter is encoded again--the staged lighting is set up again & the President walks out to address the issue that he lost ground on.

When he has spoken about any issue--in off the cuff moments (without a teleprompter)--it's ahh. ahhh. ahhhh.

:yawn: .....grades and what they mean are debatable, but I think most will agree that being a "quitter" shows a distinct lack of "leadership skills".

Yea blowhard and when bush was faced with the shoe bomber it took him twice as long and we all know he wasn't too fucking intellectual

Bush immediately addressed the incident you stated. Americans immediately at all airports were throwing tubes of make-up--lotion--etc. in the garbage. Bush was on T.V. same day responding to it. And he didn't refer to it as an isolated incident either--:lol::lol: It took Obama 72 hours to address the issue--because he had to get together with all of his political operatives--so they could encode his teleprompter on what he needed to say.

You had Janet Incompetano telling us that all "security systems" worked. She must be another one of your highly educated intellectuals.-:lol::lol:

Last edited:

:yawn: .....grades and what they mean are debatable, but I think most will agree that being a "quitter" shows a distinct lack of "leadership skills".

:lol::lol::lol: Another liberal who does not have the reading comprehension skills or the attention span of a nat--to get through a 413 page book--but think they know something anyway--:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back