Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

Yea blowhard and when bush was faced with the shoe bomber it took him twice as long and we all know he wasn't too fucking intellectual

Bush immediately addressed the incident you stated. Americans immediately at all airports were throwing tubes of make-up--lotion--etc. in the garbage. Bush was on T.V. same day responding to it. And he didn't refer to it as an isolated incident either--:lol::lol: It took Obama 72 hours to address the issue--because he had to get together with all of his political operatives--so they could encode his teleprompter on what he needed to say.

You had Janet Incompetano telling us that all "security systems" worked. She must be another one of your highly educated intellectuals.-:lol::lol:

Reid tried to take down flight 63 on 12/22/01. Bush's first address where he mentions Reid was 12/31/01 and released 01/01/02. Your memory is very selective and makes for fine fiction.

WELL IF IT WAS THAT WELL DOCUMENTED , PROVE it ASSWIPE OR stfu

What is it about Immediate action that you do not understand?

The difference--day of shoe bomber--All liquids in carry on's were thrown into the garbage--no one could board any plane with liquids--

Compared to:

Janet Incompetano getting on our T.V's & telling us all that security systems worked--:lol::lol: The only thing that worked for us--was that the explosive device failed--otherwise we would have had 300 dead.

the hell you say, prove it

Where you born yesterday? You honestly don't remember the shoe bomber incident & the lines at the airport--(same day) & the complaints of everyone boarding a plane having to toss all liquids out of their carry-on's?

When was the last time you boarded a plane?

oh and BTW was that about the same time Bush made 83 grandma's take their shoe off to be scanned too LOL

WELL IF IT WAS THAT WELL DOCUMENTED , PROVE it ASSWIPE OR stfu

What is it about Immediate action that you do not understand?

The difference--day of shoe bomber--All liquids in carry on's were thrown into the garbage--no one could board any plane with liquids--

Compared to:

Janet Incompetano getting on our T.V's & telling us all that security systems worked--:lol::lol: The only thing that worked for us--was that the explosive device failed--otherwise we would have had 300 dead.

The liquid bomb plot occurred in 2006. Reid was the shoe bomber in 2001, remember? And when you compare stupid to nonsense you get stupid nonsense. So far that is all you are posting...

oh and BTW was that about the same time Bush made 83 grandma's take their shoe off to be scanned too LOL

Obviously you don't fly. Everyone is required to take their shoes off--going through security lines at the airport. Rules for carry on's have dramatically changed since the shoe bomber incident.

As far as the 83 year old grandma getting scanned--that came from your side of the isle--in their determination not to "profile" anyone. So they will let 30 year old Muslim men walk through security--& grab the 83 year old grandma out of political correctness.

With the underwear bomber--frisking of the 83 year old grandma will be next.

Last edited:
the hell you say, prove it

Where you born yesterday? You honestly don't remember the shoe bomber incident & the lines at the airport--(same day) & the complaints of everyone boarding a plane having to toss all liquids out of their carry-on's?

When was the last time you boarded a plane?

When is the last time you used google?

so I don't fly genius , I told you that, now where is your proof from 01

I am not your momma or your elementary school teacher. If you don't know that all liquids on carry-on's were immediately banned--same day as the shoe bomber incident--it's really not my problem.

Anyone over 30 years old or anyone who has consistently boarded airplanes knows it.

so link it asshole ,somehow I don't trust your selective memory and BTW I am well over 30

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

It's not true for me. And I don't understand why she keeps giving her opinion. Why does she think most Americans even care??? Was she told that her and McCain lost the election?? It doesn't seem like it.

so show a valid link from 12-22-01 asswipe of STFU and BTW I am well over 30 and I still don't fucking fly

so link it asshole ,somehow I don't trust your selective memory and BTW I am well over 30

If you're over 30 then you really haven't been paying attention over the last several years--maybe watching a little too much "Dancing with the Stars"- Probably the Obama hype got you involved for the first time in your life in politics & now you think you know everything, even the things that you didn't pay attention to in the past.

Anyone who paid attention over the last 10 years-- knows all about the shoe bomber & the immediate restrictions on liquids with carry on baggage. Again--same day--Americans were required to throw out all liquids in their carry on baggage to board any plane.

well I know enough I,ve spent the last hour trying to prove you right Oreo, I can be wrong you know, but as you say I have lost interest and my best guess is your memory isn't what it used to be or you would been on this like stink on shit with a link, go figure

If you're over 30 then you really haven't been paying attention over the last several years--maybe watching a little too much "Dancing with the Stars"- Probably the Obama hype got you involved for the first time in your life in politics & now you think you know everything, even the things that you didn't pay attention to in the past.

Anyone who paid attention over the last 10 years-- knows all about the shoe bomber & the immediate restrictions on liquids with carry on baggage. Again--same day--Americans were required to throw out all liquids in their carry on baggage to board any plane.
TSA to Maintain Its Ban on Liquids and Gels

By Del Quentin Wilber
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, August 24, 2006

Two weeks after authorities banned passengers from carrying most gels and liquids on board airlines, the nation's top aviation security official yesterday said he did not have a timetable for scaling back the restrictions.​

Google is such a handy tool...

thanks pete, that was the best I could find too, but blowhard OREO does have a memory too , LOL be it as it may

Forum List

Back