Palin wants us all to speak "American"

LOL, you need a target is all. I'm not as liberal as you think I am, but I sure know the (R) of today sure ain't as inclusive nor do they even try as they once did. You better get that BP under control... they need you to fight the good fight.

What do you base that on?

That very fact that I am angry with you calling my party the party of the Klan is all you need to know that my anger is just free floating looking for a target?

Interesting logic there.

And by interesting, I mean wrong.

Did you know the Democrats were the Klan originally? It is what it is... or was... I said burning those sheets was a start. Those CONfederate flags floating around ain't coming from the left.... & the #1 guy on your team who wouldn't let up with the birther conspiracy for the last 8 years , right now, is catering to the lowest common denominator who carry those flags & sung Obama the magic negro, while holding signs with him sporting a bone thru his nose. You all need some new branding, or you're sunk. And it's NOT just with the brown people... it's about crying for smaller, less intrusive government except when it comes to the ones with the lady parts too.... or the ones that have the same parts & want to marry.

There are no sheets.

Your pretense otherwise is poisonous race baiting.

YOur side has successfully branded us with that, and that racist demagoguery is stopping any reasonable contest of ideas.

Like building a wall instead of a plan for immigration reform?

Like outlawing safe abortion, with a couple candidates even saying that it doesn't matter if the life of the woman is at risk?

Like repealing the ACA with no alternative healthcare reform?

I am an Independent, & have voted for (R) in the past.... back when they were real republicans So don't try to box me in dude.

Mmm, does this mean you are dropping the Race Card?

To bad the rest of the lefties aren't.

THat is the problem for the GOP and for America.

I'll call out those who are racists when they show their ugly heads. Sometimes it's legit to say so, & there are times when it's not... just like the war on Christians is used as an excuse to suit an agenda. BUT, when it walks & talks & quacks like one... it usually is most times. I am not a partisan stooge & I don't claim my 'party' is victimized.

Last edited:

That very fact that I am angry with you calling my party the party of the Klan is all you need to know that my anger is just free floating looking for a target?

Interesting logic there.

Did you know the Democrats were the Klan originally? It is what it is... or was... I said burning those sheets was a start. Those CONfederate flags floating around ain't coming from the left.... & the #1 guy on your team who wouldn't let up with the birther conspiracy for the last 8 years , right now, is catering to the lowest common denominator who carry those flags & sung Obama the magic negro, while holding signs with him sporting a bone thru his nose. You all need some new branding, or you're sunk. And it's NOT just with the brown people... it's about crying for smaller, less intrusive government except when it comes to the ones with the lady parts too.... or the ones that have the same parts & want to marry.

There are no sheets.

YOur side has successfully branded us with that, and that racist demagoguery is stopping any reasonable contest of ideas.

Like outlawing safe abortion, with a couple candidates even saying that it doesn't matter if the life of the woman is at risk?

I am an Independent, & have voted for (R) in the past.... back when they were real republicans So don't try to box me in dude.

I'll call out those who are racists when they show their ugly heads. Sometimes it's legit to say so, & there are times when it's not... just like the war on Christians is used as an excuse to suits an agenda. BUT, when it walks & talks & quacks like one... it usually is most times. I am not a partisan stooge & I don't claim my 'party' is victimized.

Well, my party is "victimized" by the Race Card.

And my nation, because it's constant use is degrading the political atmosphere and preventing honest discussion of important issues that have needed to be addressed decades ago.

There are no sheets.

I'll call out those who are racists when they show their ugly heads. Sometimes it's legit to say so, & there are times when it's not... just like the war on Christians is used as an excuse to suits an agenda. BUT, when it walks & talks & quacks like one... it usually is most times. I am not a partisan stooge & I don't claim my 'party' is victimized.

And my nation, because it's constant use is degrading the political atmosphere and preventing honest discussion of important issues that have needed to be addressed decades ago.

Trump ain't helping, you gotta know that.

There are no sheets.

??? Why? Because he wants to deport people who are here in violation of our laws?

Is that really so radical?

If so, then we have identified the problem and it is NOT Trump.

Last edited:
Maybe if the RW loons stopped waving the confederate flag, the Tea Baggers stopped shouting the N Word, and your leading contende quit calling Hispanics "Rapist" maybe the GOP would gain some minority votes. But that might be too much to ask....

Maybe if the RW loons stopped waving the confederate flag, the Tea Baggers stopped shouting the N Word, and your leading contende quit calling Hispanics "Rapist" maybe the GOP would gain some minority votes. But that might be too much to ask....

No, we've run quite moderate candidates who pandered quite hard to various minorities and it made no difference.

(McCain the most recent example)

The Race Card is not based on actually GOP policies or positions, but on the dominance of the libs in the media and pop culture.

??? Why? Because he wants to deport people who are here in violation of our laws?

If so, then we have identified the problem and it is into Trump.

In a few weeks, Trump has undone years of efforts by the GOP to gain the minority vote. Thank you Mister Comb Over!

In a few weeks, Trump has undone years of efforts by the GOP to gain the minority vote. Thank you Mister Comb Over!

Bull. Those efforts made no gains.

NOpe. Anger right on target.

YOu played the Race Card. THat's a dick move. It made me angry.

You do realize that calling people names, especially such poisonous names, falsely will piss them off, right?

Enjoy the pleasant atmosphere of civil discourse we have today.

This is the good old days.

YOU brought up 'racial demagoguery' dude. Remember? But I guess that... by 'racial'... you mean anything other than 'white' 'eh? And you were already civilly discourced by yur reply about 'anger'. Remember? LOL... can't blame all that on me. Nice try, doesn't fly though.

The use of racial demagoguery by the dems is completely true.

The accusation that the GOP is the party of the Klan is not.

SO, as I said, anger.

No. By "Racial" I do not mean "anything other than white". Don't play stupid.

But you are providing a fine example of why anger is called for.

Thank you for that, lefty.

LOL, you need a target is all. I'm not as liberal as you think I am, but I sure know the (R) of today sure ain't as inclusive nor do they even try as they once did. You better get that BP under control... they need you to fight the good fight.

Interesting logic there.

Here we go again -" Did you know the Democrats were the Klan originally"
A never ending theme here by republicans who don't know about the southern strategy and many racist democrats switching to republican after the civil rights marches in the mid 60's. Blacks weren't fooled though. They understand where the hatred for them is coming from, which is why they take refuge voting democrat.

ZA5i5Fh.png

YOU brought up 'racial demagoguery' dude. Remember? But I guess that... by 'racial'... you mean anything other than 'white' 'eh? And you were already civilly discourced by yur reply about 'anger'. Remember? LOL... can't blame all that on me. Nice try, doesn't fly though.

SO, as I said, anger.

Right......that is why minorities vote for the GOP.....NOT!

LOL! Sure.

The Dems got 95% of the black vote based on the issues!!:rofl:

:haha:
Umm, blacks aren't the only minority.

2008:
- Blacks (13%): 95%
- Hispanics (9%): 67%
- Asians (2%): 62%
- Other (3%): 66%

2012:
- Blacks (13%): 93%
- Hispanics (10%): 71%
- Asians (2%): 73%
- Other (3%): 58%

YOur point?
.... apparently sailed clear over your head.

If so, then we have identified the problem and it is NOT Trump.

You think that's the only thing I meant that is wrong about Trump?

LOL, there.... right there... lies part of the problem how about the POG cannot be taken seriously if you think he is a real candidate. It's not just him but he's the front runner & is a direct result of what the whole right side of the aisle has become. BTW, do you think Sarah should have a position in his administration? :lmao:

SO, as I said, anger.

Interesting logic there.

Here we go again -" Did you know the Democrats were the Klan originally"
A never ending theme here by republicans who don't know about the southern strategy and many racist democrats switching to republican after the civil rights marches in the mid 60's. Blacks weren't fooled though. They understand where the hatred for them is coming from, which is why they take refuge voting democrat.

My point WAS, (whether they were true (D)s or not)... they were identified as such. But it certainly has NOT been that way for a very very long time. The (D)s NOW have certainly changed... 'evolved' ... & can no longer be associated with that white hood no matter how hard the (R) wanna dredge that up & the only par-tay that can claim the supporters that would want to go back to that time are the (R)s. Not to say all of them think & feel that minorities are inferior & should be back in their place, but that's the image they refuse to really try to shake off based on their platform, ideology, & candidates for well over a decade heading into its 2nd decade.

Maybe when as many gay black men, kill as many white reporters over their 'right' to own whites & keep them as property as the Civil War produced, you might have a point. Until then your 'comparison' is ridiculous.

Bull. Those efforts made no gains.

Well, then walk away dude! Give it up. No need to even try. Maybe you can begin shipping more Viagra to young white males hoping for a miraculous surge in birth amongst the white population. That is the only way that the GOP is going to say viable in national elections. Sorry, but demographics say the future of the GOP is an uphill battle.

GO DONALD!

Maybe when as many gay black men, kill as many white reporters over their 'right' to own whites & keep them as property as the Civil War produced, you might have a point. Until then your 'comparison' is ridiculous.

Did the man who killed the reporters proudly pose with this flag and post it on line? Naw, I don't think so.....

It has MORE to do than the KID KILLER of the 9 church members that had a CONFEDERATE FLAG banned??? .... But FAGS and QUEERS think they can RULE the world, NEWS FLASH...THEY CAN'T! ....It's time for pushback on ALL of the lefts perverse issues!

Forum List

Back