Kasich moves to second in NH

redshirt.jpg

The republicans need Ohio or they're fucked. I'd add Kasich to any republican ticket!
We need Florida worse then Ohio. And all those NASA people Obama let go by KILLING the space program.

Obama was directly against cutting funding to NASA, it was the House GOP that pushed for cuts. NASA sent letters directly to the GOP warning them against cuts.

N.H. poll: Trump still 1st, but Kasich jumps into 2nd place

This man gives the GOP the best chance to win the General. Now, all you RW loons start with your insults.
I have been watching him ,he's smart let the certain losers hack each other up.pick a good running mate,his record in Ohio is ok popular swing state Gov.he has a good chance.

I think he is the GOP's best chance in the general. But the Bloviating Comb Over seems like he will buy the nomination.

It's called peaking befor the playoffs,Trump will fade,its hard to stay in front for a year.but I do like the butt hurt from both sides over the guy.

It's called peaking befor the playoffs,Trump will fade,its hard to stay in front for a year.but I do like the butt hurt from both sides over the guy.

I thought that some time ago. But he is not you typical candidate. It will an interesting next few months.

Forum List

Back