Palin wants us all to speak "American"

atu0gwf.jpg

Wow, funny. Must suck for you to know that object of your ridicule has accomplished more than you ever will no matter how long you live. :lol:

LOL. Do you think Trump will make her his VP too? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Well, she is pretty hot and you know how all women love Trump cause is so handsome and "very rich."

ALL women love tribblehead???? oh HELL no... no....no....NOOOOOO....

did I say NO? I meant NO.

I never had difficulty understanding what he meant by that, but maybe that's just me.
No, it isn't just you. Most people brushed it off as a meaningless gaffe. No one, or at least almost no one, believed the President didn't or doesn't know the number of states. Frank just mistakes a brain fart for a feather in his cap.
I didn't think it was even a gaffe.

For example, let's say he visited 42 states once. Of those, he visited 11 twice. Of those, he visited 4 three times.

Didn't even need a calculator!
It was a gaffe. He should have said 47 because that was the actual number he had visited. The original intent was to visit all 50.

I've been to 47 plus Alaska and Hawaii would be 49

Fail
He said he had one more to go. That would have made 48. You are delusional Frank, but perhaps his gaffe will cause him to loose his next election.
Hard to believe as many times as you have posted that vid you don't know what he actually said.

He said he's been in 57 plus Alaska and Hawaii, which "he was not allowed to go to" (Val Jarrett kept him on a short leash) so that's 59

No, it isn't just you. Most people brushed it off as a meaningless gaffe. No one, or at least almost no one, believed the President didn't or doesn't know the number of states. Frank just mistakes a brain fart for a feather in his cap.

For example, let's say he visited 42 states once. Of those, he visited 11 twice. Of those, he visited 4 three times.

It was a gaffe. He should have said 47 because that was the actual number he had visited. The original intent was to visit all 50.

Fail
He said he had one more to go. That would have made 48. You are delusional Frank, but perhaps his gaffe will cause him to loose his next election.
Hard to believe as many times as you have posted that vid you don't know what he actually said.

He said he's been in 57 plus Alaska and Hawaii, which "he was not allowed to go to" (Val Jarrett kept him on a short leash) so that's 59

Get over it Frank. He is finishing his SECOND TERM. Time for you to chill out. Go take your meds.

Fail

Get over it Frank. He is finishing his SECOND TERM. Time for you to chill out. Go take your meds.

THe fact that this moron got elected and reelected is something worthy of being upset over.

It is not time to chill out. It is time to get angry and stay angry.

Fail

THe fact that this moron got elected and reelected is something worthy of being upset over.

M'k... good luck with that.

Fail

You missed the one, "left to go."

Fail

Aww, poor baby.

Fail

I won't need luck. Success is nearly certain.

Uh-huh. You gotta get the women's, Hispanics, gays, blacks, & younger voters to listen to the POG platform first.

Like I said.... good luck with that.

Uh-huh. You gotta get the women's, Hispanics, gays, blacks, & younger voters to listen to the POG platform first.

"POG"?

"women's, Hispanics, gays, blacks, & younger voters"?

What are you talking about?

Fail

Well, by golly, I am not going to vote for Obama again!!!!

Fail

The fact that this disaster is almost over is no reason not to look back in anger.

The fact that this disaster is almost over is no reason not to look back in anger.

Don't get me wrong! I sympathize with you. I feel the same way about Baby Bush....

"POG"?

"POG"?

Sorry... the GOP is nothing like what it was & will probably never return to the days of Grand Old Party again, it's become so backwards in 'christian' knuckledragging ideology, that I tend to call it the POG. And I figured you meant about getting angry... staying angry... etc eluded to voting for that party, did you not mean it that way? If so, it's gonna be one hell of an uphill battle to get those key voting blocks on board & vote Republican.

Last edited:
The minds that currently make up the intellect of the GOP are so narrow that it is just a matter of time before they explode from within, and begin eating their own. In fact, it is already happening. They know that they must somehow get rid of Trump, before they go after people like Huckabee and Jindal. Unfortunately Frankenstein's monster has gotten lose, and all the peasants with torches are not going to be able to banish him, before he has done irreparable harm to their party.

Fail

Time to break out your "guuunnnn?"

"POG"?

"POG"?

Sorry... the GOP is nothing like what it was & will probably never return to the days of Grand Old Party again, it's become so backwards in 'christian' knuckledragging ideology, that I tend to call it the POG. And I figured you meant about getting angry... staying angry... etc eluded to voting for that party, did you not mean it that way? If so, it's gonna be one hell of an uphill battle to get those key voting blocks on board & vote Republican.

NO. Getting angry and voting are two very distinct concepts.

Oh, those voting blocks?

Agreed. The dems have a great record of successful racial demagoguery that will be hard to break.

Likely we will not do it.

Fail

Time to break out your "guuunnnn?"

Did I say anything about guns?

Fail

Me, neither!!

Forum List

Back