Palin supported end of life counseling before she QUIT

The difference is that Palin is an American and did that to remind citizens of Alaska that this was their responsibility.

Obama on the other hand wants you to give Ezekiel Emanuel your health care proxy and Ravi is asking, "Barry, where do I sign?"

And Obama is not an American?

You are a birther aren't you?

Palin: People need to make informed choice

Obama: We'll make the choices for you

VaYanker, Ravi, et.al: See! If you don't know how to read, they're saying the EXACT SAME THING!

Can you link where Obama said he will make the choice for you pertaining to death. You are saying Palin is correct when she said there was a death panel?

Come on. Seriously.

Link please.

VaYanker, Ravi, et.al: See! If you don't know how to read, they're saying the EXACT SAME THING!

Can you link where Obama said he will make the choice for you pertaining to death. You are saying Palin is correct when she said there was a death panel?

Come on. Seriously.

Link please.

There is no link.

It is something to fool the people who don't research.

But guess what? The American people are smarter than that.

Come on. Seriously.

Link please.

There is no link.

I heard today there is a high amount of Fox fans who actually believe there were WMD's and that war was justified.

Fox fans also believes there are going to be death panels, Illegals would get insurance, and every other lie Fox spewed..

Here is the deal, Fox is right leaning, msnbc is left, but the huge difference is, FOX LIES.

You would be surprised how dumb the average voter is Chris.

Come on. Seriously.

Link please.

There is no link.

I heard today there is a high amount of Fox fans who actually believe there were WMD's and that war was justified.

Fox fans also believes there are going to be death panels, Illegals would get insurance, and every other lie Fox spewed..

Here is the deal, Fox is right leaning, msnbc is right, but the huge difference is, FOX LIES.

You would be surprised how dumb the average voter is.

But the longer the debate goes on, the harder it is for Fox and the Republicans to keep up the lies.

I believe we will win in the end.

WHEREAS, one of the principal goals of Healthcare Decisions Day is to encourage hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and hospices to participate in a statewide effort to provide clear and consistent information to the public about advance directives, as well as to encourage medical professionals and lawyers to volunteer their time and efforts to improve public knowledge and increase the number of Alaska’s citizens with advance directives.

So let me get this straight. Palin was FOR "death boards" before she was against them???

She was for STATE CONTROLLED Death Boards...not FEDERALLY CONTROLLED Death Boards.

GO STATES RIGHTS!!! WOO!!!

WHEREAS, one of the principal goals of Healthcare Decisions Day is to encourage hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, continuing care retirement communities, and hospices to participate in a statewide effort to provide clear and consistent information to the public about advance directives, as well as to encourage medical professionals and lawyers to volunteer their time and efforts to improve public knowledge and increase the number of Alaska’s citizens with advance directives.

So let me get this straight. Palin was FOR "death boards" before she was against them???

She was for STATE CONTROLLED Death Boards...not FEDERALLY CONTROLLED Death Boards.

GO STATES RIGHTS!!! WOO!!!

Oh my God, that was funny!

There is no link.

Here is the deal, Fox is right leaning, msnbc is right, but the huge difference is, FOX LIES.

You would be surprised how dumb the average voter is.

But the longer the debate goes on, the harder it is for Fox and the Republicans to keep up the lies.

I believe we will win in the end.

This assumes stupidity is NOT a chronic condition. I think it is.

You fucking idiots. Do you not READ?

Palin's proposal was for a day, sort of like "Earth Day", where ppl would share information.

It is NOT about mandating insurance coverage, fining those who do not participate, and forcing old people to be "counseled" about killing themselves.

Leftists are not good at distinctions. To them, it's a good idea to do this = the government should be funding it, so that means that I don't think the government should subsidize this automatically = I'm against this being done at all.

Palin's proposal was for a day, sort of like "Earth Day", where ppl would share information.

It is NOT about mandating insurance coverage, fining those who do not participate, and forcing old people to be "counseled" about killing themselves.

Leftists are not good at distinctions. To them, it's a good idea to do this = the government should be funding it, so that means that I don't think the government should subsidize this automatically = I'm against this being done at all.

$3.4 BILLION DOLLARS of your insurance premiums went to lobby Congress so the insurance companies could deny you coverage and charge you more.

Aren't you glad?

$3.4 BILLION DOLLARS of your insurance premiums went to lobby Congress so the insurance companies could deny you coverage and charge you more.

Aren't you glad?
yes, so assholes like you dont get away with fucking up the system

Aren't you glad?

Personally, I see it as 100% of my insurance premiums went to purchasing my health insurance coverage, and 3.4 billion dollars of the insurance company's money went to lobbying. I guess if one thinks that it's appropriate for everything in the world to be provided by the government via taxpayer dollars, it's difficult for them to understand the concept of the money no longer belonging to them after giving it to a PRIVATE company in a purchasing exchange.

In other words, leftists, it's not tax money, so it doesn't belong to you after you give it away and it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what the new owners do with it.

Aren't you glad?

Personally, I see it as 100% of my insurance premiums went to purchasing my health insurance coverage, and 3.4 billion dollars of the insurance company's money went to lobbying. I guess if one thinks that it's appropriate for everything in the world to be provided by the government via taxpayer dollars, it's difficult for them to understand the concept of the money no longer belonging to them after giving it to a PRIVATE company in a purchasing exchange.

In other words, leftists, it's not tax money, so it doesn't belong to you after you give it away and it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what the new owners do with it.

So 100% of your premiums equal your coverage? Are you saying the cost of your care is equal to what your premiums were? [in any given billing period]?

And if so, this means what exactly?

Forum List

Back