E-Mails to Congress Test Servers!!!!!!!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
:clap2::clap2::clap2:.................

My Way News - E-mails from public overload House Web site

MASSIVEvolume of e-mails rolling into congress over this laughhable health care bill!!!

How much am I laughing!!!!!! Indeed......so much for the liberal charge that this is NOT a grassroots level outrage. Of course, some of the k00ks will still contend its orchestrated........those who have spent their lives living in a thatched cottage.

Moderate Dums are going to be jumping ship on this nutty ass bill......and soon....particularly when they see a smidgen of evidence from the administration that the government run option isnt going to fly. When that happens.......it'll be like Titantic final moments re-deux!!:lol:

Of course.......the administration can continue to ignore the outrage and state that the outrage is applicable to a few nuts. Could happen. Then..........I would suggest paying close attention to the Rasmussen polls where the good president is already falling like a block of granite in water!!:funnyface::rofl::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

The perpetually duped need to face it...........discussion of the merits of government run health care has now become an excercise in contemplating one's navel!!![/I]

poar01_obama0803-6.jpg

lol.........I see navel contemplation continues this AM among the k00ks............

Many seem to enjoy admiring their own posts about the virtue of which decreases exponentially day by day on this health care bil.

Makes for good entertainment though............:party:

Forum List

Back