Palin invents word "refudiate", compares herself to Shakespeare

PALIN PALIN PALIN

RUSH RUSH RUSH

BECK BECK BECK.

all THREE lives in the heads of a lefty.

Obsessions are a strange thing.:lol:

The reason you don't harp on any of our people is because we don't have idiots who constantly say dumb things over and over and over.

Think about that...OUR SIDE ARE NOT THAT DUMB...your side, oh yeah. We start threads about dumb things they say. If we didn't, you wouldn't know about them because fox would never let you know about it.

Obsess about them? No...point and laugh at them, hell yes.

And so, with no negro dialect, it offers this:

"To suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous liberals, or to quit halfterm, and by opposing, rake in speaking fees "
(#shakespalin)

Anyone recalls that, "To See, Or not To See--(the Coast of Russia from the front porch)--became the question!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Russian leaders themselves have become notoriously famous, riding along on horseback, and shirtless for all to see! This would be in contrast to the recent long walks, on the sands of the Gulf Coast, so recently made famous, especially under the leadership of Republican politicians in the United States! Governor Palin is not known to have been watching. Anyone notices their message! Something as real as rocks(?), finally hapened in politics, aside from the usual, historically unprecedented, Democratic Break of the Gridlock in Washington, D. C. The Republicans can be said, "Positively Neanderthal," by comparison! Republicans know rocks(?) when they see them(?). Apparently, It's what they think that people should be doing with them: That really makes no sense, anymore!)

PALIN PALIN PALIN

RUSH RUSH RUSH

BECK BECK BECK.

The reason you don't harp on any of our people is because we don't have idiots who constantly say dumb things over and over and over.

Think about that...OUR SIDE ARE NOT THAT DUMB...your side, oh yeah. We start threads about dumb things they say. If we didn't, you wouldn't know about them because fox would never let you know about it.

All dedicated liberals say stupid things. It's unavoidable. It's inherent in their retarded political beliefs.

When the Vice President invites a crippled man to stand up, you moron, the proof of the invalidity of your words is made manifest.

We tend to laugh at liberals because they are pathetic and earnest at the same time. Only a fucking moron of your woefully low intellectual capacity could possibly convert the promise of the right to the pursuit of happiness into the absurd notion of a guarantee of happiness. Only a fucking imbecile liberoidal tool -- like autoZona -- could convert the right of equal opportunity into the mythical promise of absolute equality.

Yes indeed. There is an endless supply of incredibly mindless and retarded things being muttered by the incoherent mindless masses of liberoidals. They are so pathetic and so completely unable to see the realities of life that they are incapable of appreciating just how abysmally ridiculous they are.

PALIN PALIN PALIN

RUSH RUSH RUSH

BECK BECK BECK.

Think about that...OUR SIDE ARE NOT THAT DUMB...your side, oh yeah. .

hahahahahahahahahaah:clap2:

Shelia Jackson lee would be called an idiot by them for saying such a thing.

Actually, most of us don't care how intelligent Jackson Lee is, we care that she makes bad judgements. You can't do that to Palin, so you criticize her intelligence.
Then I'll criticize her 'judgment' to quit halfway through her first and only term as governor. Or maybe I'll criticize her 'judgment' to continue to argue for abstinence only sex education because that worked out just great for her family! Or maybe I'll criticize her views that there are pro-America parts of this country and, anti-America parts.

You're right! Sarah's 'judgment' is a sterling example and should be held in high regard!

Using Shakspalin: A brain! A brain! My governor's desk for a brain!

Actually, most of us don't care how intelligent Jackson Lee is, we care that she makes bad judgements. You can't do that to Palin, so you criticize her intelligence.
Then I'll criticize her 'judgment' to quit halfway through her first and only term as governor. Or maybe I'll criticize her 'judgment' to continue to argue for abstinence only sex education because that worked out just great for her family! Or maybe I'll criticize her views that there are pro-America parts of this country and, anti-America parts.

You're right! Sarah's 'judgment' is a sterling example and should be held in high regard!

Ok, .. .and those decisions affect others how? You can say you disagree with someones views, but you lose the argument before you even start by just dismissing the person as being stupid.

Do you know what Sarah Palin taught her own children about abstinence? Probably not, so you probably should reconsider. Just cause someone believes that sex ed shouldn't be taught at school doesn't mean that they aren't teaching it to their own children. I don't want my child taught sex ed at school, but I will do that myself.

Last edited:

Do you know what Sarah Palin taught her own children about abstinence? Probably not, so you probably should reconsider. Just cause someone believes that sex ed shouldn't be taught at school doesn't mean that they aren't teaching it to their own children. I don't want my child taught sex ed at school, but I will do that myself.

Obviously, not a whole lot.

PALIN PALIN PALIN

RUSH RUSH RUSH

BECK BECK BECK.

It's not so much the stupid misspoken things the dems say that trouble me. It's the serious thuings they say - and mean.

“We’re going to control the insurance companies.”

"...they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy towards people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"I was struggling with the fact that so many black people have lost their farmland and here I was faced with having to help a white person save their land -- so I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough."

"If you knew anything about our borders, you would know that's not the case. Our borders are quite secure, thank you,"

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.”

In your judgment, did she do a good job?

Frankly and honestly, it isn't any of my business. You bring it up cause it is a convenient and childish little "dig" at someone.

And what does it matter... it is you libs that claim the kids are going to do what they want to do anyway, right?

Funny... you don't criticize it when kids that were taught how to use a condom get pregnant.

Frankly and honestly, it isn't any of my business. You bring it up cause it is a convenient and childish little "dig" at someone.

And what does it matter... it is you libs that claim the kids are going to do what they want to do anyway, right?

Funny... you don't criticize it when kids that were taught how to use a condom get pregnant.
I bring it up because it is a sterling example of the utter failure of abstinence only sex education. Quite possibly the final nail in the coffin of that little mistake foisted by the Social Conservatives.

So... let me get this straight liberals.

Sarah Palin is an idiot because she believes in Abstinence being taught, but her daughter got pregnant.

Ok... so does that make parents that teach safe sex, but whose children get pregnant idiots as well?

Hypocrites.

Last edited:

Sarah Palin is an idiot because she believes in Abstinence being taught, but her daughter got pregnant.

Ok... so does that make parents that teach safe sex idiots as well?

Hypocrites.

No, it makes them realists who understand what young adults do.

Ok... so does that make parents that teach safe sex idiots as well?

Hypocrites.
The idiots are those who fail to properly inculcate their lessons to their children.

Forum List

Back