Biden Compares Losing His Son Beau to Israelis Whose Family Members Were Slaughtered by Hamas Terrorists (VIDEO)

Wow, ye are some sick fucks...

This is what Biden said:

“Today Americans across the country are praying for all those families who have been ripped apart. A lot of us know how it feels. It leaves a black hole in your chest when you lose family, feeling like you’re being sucked in. The anger. The pain. The sense of hopelessness,” Biden said.

You sick fucks, this is called empathy. Something you clearly lack any off...

I persume you are happy now that you took...

By the Way, Biden also lost his Wife and Daughter and his two sons in Hospital in intensive care...

So fuck you... Thanks for showing why every decent American should be voting for Biden... We can never let scum like ye win... We should show this to every American...
I can feel sorry that Jow Biden has lost so much during his life but I can still feel that the man is suffering from dementia and definitely is the wrong man at the wrong time to be sitting in the Oval Office trying to lead our nation.

There is more to being a President than the number of funerals you have attended to members of your immediate family.

Problem you got is this:

This is from a guy on the other side of the aisle

McConnell
“Obviously, I don’t always agree with him, but I do trust him implicitly,” McConnell said in a farewell tribute to Biden on the Senate floor in Dec. 2016. “He doesn’t break his word. He doesn’t waste time telling me why I’m wrong. He gets down to brass tacks. And he keeps in sight the stakes.”

McConnell continued: “There’s a reason ‘get Joe on the phone’ is shorthand for ‘time to get serious,’ in my office.”

These are people from the other side who have worked with him.. Let's be clear no one here knows Biden personally... You what you been told... But if your adverseries speak this highly of you then you know he is honest and trustworthy...

RIno's already known. swamp creatures coming out their asses.

This is a sign of a true narcissist. We are a nation truly in trouble with this Usurper at the helm. Beau's death from cancer is nothing compared to the deaths in Israel. How embarrassing we have this installed Usurper posing as a president.

How incredibly 'presidential' of him.

I wish he'd quit bringing up his dead son. Joe Biden was one of those who voted to send troops to Iraq in the first place, so he was actually responsible for his son's death.
~~~~~~

Biden Tells ‘My Son Beau Killed in Iraq’ Lie to Israeli Doctor​

19 Oct 2023 ~~ By Kristinn Taylor
see lie at 3:38 minutes

Joey just can't help but lie. It's in the family genes....

Isn't stolen valor a Federal crime?

Why isn't Potatohead in jail?
~~~~~~
Haven't you heard? There`s a two tiered system of "Just-Us" for America. One for Democrats and their friends and another for all others.

Forum List

Back