Palin invents word "refudiate", compares herself to Shakespeare

Palin Mistakes means she smart, Shelia Jackson Lees misstakes means she stupid.

I notice a pattern here.

I notice a pattern here.

omg, even COMPARING the two so called MISTAKES is a joke.

Lee happens to be in THE GUBERMENT right now, Palin isn't.

good grief.

More Obama gaffes

“The time has changed for come.” (Barack Obama)

“Let me be absolutely clear, Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s.” (Barack Obama)

“I want to be very clear, we are resolved to halt the rise of [piracy] privacy.” (Barack Obama reading off a teleprompter)

“The reforms we seek, will bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.” (Barack Obama reading off a teleprompter)

“There is much to celebrate from the FBI’s 100 days" [years] . (Barack Obama reading off a teleprompter)

“I don’t know what the term is in Austrian.” (Barack Obama to an audience of Austrians who, of course, speak German)

Refers to Matt Lauer as “Tim” not once but at least three times during an interview with Matt Lauer. (Barack Obama)

Refers to a guy named Mr. Williams as “Mr. Walters.” (Barack Obama)

“...Here in St. Louis... I’m in Kansas City.” (Barack Obama during his own nomination convention)

“How’s it going, Sunshine?” (Barack Obama in Sunrise, Florida)

“Thank You, Sioux City.” (Barack Obama in Sioux Falls)

I notice a pattern here.

The pattern you should notice, you ignorant ass, is that you care when someone makes an error in speaking.

We conservatives kinda shrug that off but care when someone MAKES A FUCKING DECISION (SUCH AS SHIELA JACKSON LEE AND OBAMA) THAT DESTROYS THIS COUNTRY.

In St Sarahs' defense, it could have been nothing more than a typo.

Of course, she could have just said that rather than comparing herself to Shakepeare. Or maybe she was just trying to be witty.

Gotta do a stand-in!
crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

:lol:

Palin! Palin! Palin!

:lol::lol:

Yes indeed. The endlessly amusing obsession by libbies and Democratics with Sarah is remarkable.

How often will we see this obsession manifesting itself in thread after thread about her?

It is likely to continue for many years to come. And I'm okay with that. Laughter is a good thing, and I do laugh at them and their incomprehensibly shallow-minded obsession. Very entertaining stuff.

In St Sarahs' defense, it could have been nothing more than a typo.

Of course, she could have just said that rather than comparing herself to Shakepeare. Or maybe she was just trying to be witty.

I'd bet the Shakespeare defense wasn't something she thought up herself.

I'd be surprised that she thinks up anything by herself.

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Energy

Cut Tax

Lift American Spirit

For that she needed crib notes?

Gotta do a stand-in!
[

Palin! Palin! Palin!

Yes indeed. The endlessly amusing obsession by libbies and Democratics with Sarah is remarkable.

How often will we see this obsession manifesting itself in thread after thread about her?

It is likely to continue for many years to come. And I'm okay with that. Laughter is a good thing, and I do laugh at them and their incomprehensibly shallow-minded obsession. Very entertaining stuff.

Look at it this way....Leftwing attacks on Palin takes the heat of of other credible Republican candidates like........um.....um...... you know...um...that guy who might run

Last edited:
Gotta do a stand-in!
[

Palin! Palin! Palin!

Look at it this way....Leftwing attacks on Palin takes the heat of of other credible Republican candidates like........um.....um...... you know...um...that guy who might run

Your putrid and weak effort at the use of sarcasm as a tool of rhetoric is as limp as your ability to analyze the very topic you are attempting to discuss.

With the exception of the outlying statistics (scum like David Duke), almost ANY Republican candidate would be a better candidate for President than the imbecile presently infesting the Oval Office.

So, just to clarify: Your obsession with Gov. Palin is still nothing but amusing. I personally hope she never runs for national office again because she is not (imho) knowledgeable enough on important issues. Her generally solid political instincts are just no enough to earn my support of her prospective candidacy.

But don't let that distract you. Remember, another few dozen Palin threads are urgently needed, NOW. She is THAT important to you! Get to work!

You idiot libs should consider the possibility that she is there to distract you from other candidates.

Not saying that is happening... but....

With the exception of the outlying statistics (scum like David Duke), almost ANY Republican candidate would be a better candidate for President than the imbecile presently infesting the Oval Office.
Hey.....feel free to sacrifice any Repub-candidate you want, in 2012!!!!

Forum List

Back