Biden Compares Losing His Son Beau to Israelis Whose Family Members Were Slaughtered by Hamas Terrorists (VIDEO)

This is a sign of a true narcissist. We are a nation truly in trouble with this Usurper at the helm. Beau's death from cancer is nothing compared to the deaths in Israel. How embarrassing we have this installed Usurper posing as a president.

One quirk of President Biden is always bringing family member stories into his talks. If you haven't noticed this by now, you aren't paying attention. Have a tissue.

This is a sign of a true narcissist. We are a nation truly in trouble with this Usurper at the helm. Beau's death from cancer is nothing compared to the deaths in Israel. How embarrassing we have this installed Usurper posing as a president.

The putz had to make it about himself too by spinning a yarn about how he went to Israel 50 years ago and met Golda Meir.

Nobody cares, you lying ass faced pony soldier.

What a shitstain.

So you don't care about Golda Meir.....and the FACT she pointed out that Israel's strength is that they have no where else to go? Noted.
You have the reading comprehension skills of a box of retarded toenails.

Fuck this Potatohead piece of shit that uses stolen valor about his stupid son every time something comes up to make idiots like you to feel sorry for him.
the mass psychotics, remember that's who support creepy.

Wow, ye are some sick fucks...

This is what Biden said:

“Today Americans across the country are praying for all those families who have been ripped apart. A lot of us know how it feels. It leaves a black hole in your chest when you lose family, feeling like you’re being sucked in. The anger. The pain. The sense of hopelessness,” Biden said.

You sick fucks, this is called empathy. Something you clearly lack any off...

I persume you are happy now that you took...

By the Way, Biden also lost his Wife and Daughter and his two sons in Hospital in intensive care...

So fuck you... Thanks for showing why every decent American should be voting for Biden... We can never let scum like ye win... We should show this to every American...
So your excuse for narcissistic behavior is empathy😂. You have got to be kidding. Your man is a pathological lying narcissist.

So your excuse for narcissistic behavior is empathy😂. You have got to be kidding. Your man is a pathological lying narcissist.
Again he never mentioned his son...

If you can show that, please do...

He was being empathetic (which is fucking alien to a Trumpster) about family tragedy...

Let's compare that to Trump's comments where he used debunked lies to make a political attack... Now that is what ye consider classy...

As I said, please keep attacking Biden's family. It is one of the most heart wrenching stories in US public life. It show the caracter of Joe Biden, it is why he was so popular in the Senate... Even the other side of the aisle admired him....

And this what drives ye crazy, you can't think rationally. You have only got attack mode and don't see how stupid you look..

Again he never mentioned his son...

If you can show that, please do...

He was being empathetic (which is fucking alien to a Trumpster) about family tragedy...

Let's compare that to Trump's comments where he used debunked lies to make a political attack... Now that is what ye consider classy...

As I said, please keep attacking Biden's family. It is one of the most heart wrenching stories in US public life. It show the caracter of Joe Biden, it is why he was so popular in the Senate... Even the other side of the aisle admired him....

And this what drives ye crazy, you can't think rationally. You have only got attack mode and don't see how stupid you look..
A lying narcissist is a lying narcissist.

who has no empathy for others. It's all about him always, 'come on jack' is his line. 'I'll take you on' is his other line. tough guy with security guards.

who has no empathy for others. It's all about him always, 'come on jack' is his line. 'I'll take you on' is his other line. tough guy with security guards.
Problem you got is this:

This is from a guy on the other side of the aisle

McConnell
“Obviously, I don’t always agree with him, but I do trust him implicitly,” McConnell said in a farewell tribute to Biden on the Senate floor in Dec. 2016. “He doesn’t break his word. He doesn’t waste time telling me why I’m wrong. He gets down to brass tacks. And he keeps in sight the stakes.”

McConnell continued: “There’s a reason ‘get Joe on the phone’ is shorthand for ‘time to get serious,’ in my office.”

These are people from the other side who have worked with him.. Let's be clear no one here knows Biden personally... You what you been told... But if your adverseries speak this highly of you then you know he is honest and trustworthy...

Wow, ye are some sick fucks...

This is what Biden said:

“Today Americans across the country are praying for all those families who have been ripped apart. A lot of us know how it feels. It leaves a black hole in your chest when you lose family, feeling like you’re being sucked in. The anger. The pain. The sense of hopelessness,” Biden said.

You sick fucks, this is called empathy. Something you clearly lack any off...

I persume you are happy now that you took...

By the Way, Biden also lost his Wife and Daughter and his two sons in Hospital in intensive care...

So fuck you... Thanks for showing why every decent American should be voting for Biden... We can never let scum like ye win... We should show this to every American...
Every decent American should vote for an incestuous pedophile? You are the sick one here.

Forum List

Back