Palin: I'll 'Hopefully' Run for Political Office Again, To Annoy 'Haters'

OnePercenter

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2013
Translated: I have nothing.

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin won a fresh round of headlines Tuesday for saying that she “hopefully” will run for office again soon so that she can continue to annoy “haters.”

Asked during an interview on the Fox Business Channel if “hatred” towards her from critics has driven her out of political life, the onetime Alaska governor said that opponents actually have the opposite effect on her ambitions.

“No, bless their hearts, those haters out there. They don't understand that it invigorates me, it wants me to get out there and defend the innocent. It makes me want to work so hard for justice in this country,” she said. “So hey, the more they are pouring on, the more I'm gonna bug the crap out of them by being out there with the voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future too.”

Palin appeared to toy with a presidential run in 2011, even launching a bus tour that was raptly followed by national media. That speculation ultimately ended without a presidential bid, with Palin telling supporters “you don’t need a title to make a difference in this country.”

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News

The woman is ridiculous. She couldn't even get the nomination from her own party. She's marmite, some people love her, most think she's disgusting.

The woman is ridiculous. She couldn't even get the nomination from her own party. She's marmite, some people love her, most think she's disgusting.

Amazing to behold the resilience of propaganda. Once planted it lasts forever. Look at the North Koreans, they've been propagandized just like liberals and they act on it, just like liberals.

Amazing to behold the resilience of propaganda. Once planted it lasts forever. Look at the North Koreans, they've been propagandized just like liberals and they act on it, just like liberals.

So, you're discussing Palin and how she's a Liberal, and the North Koreans are liberals as well......

What?

What do you mean she couldn't get the nomination of her party?
Show us just how stupid you are, oh never mind you do that just by being an obama supporter.

Show us just how stupid you are, oh never mind you do that just by being an obama supporter.

Whom within the Republican party leadership is saying her name AND the word candidate?

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin won a fresh round of headlines Tuesday for saying that she “hopefully” will run for office again soon so that she can continue to annoy “haters.”

Asked during an interview on the Fox Business Channel if “hatred” towards her from critics has driven her out of political life, the onetime Alaska governor said that opponents actually have the opposite effect on her ambitions.

“No, bless their hearts, those haters out there. They don't understand that it invigorates me, it wants me to get out there and defend the innocent. It makes me want to work so hard for justice in this country,” she said. “So hey, the more they are pouring on, the more I'm gonna bug the crap out of them by being out there with the voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future too.”

Palin appeared to toy with a presidential run in 2011, even launching a bus tour that was raptly followed by national media. That speculation ultimately ended without a presidential bid, with Palin telling supporters “you don’t need a title to make a difference in this country.”

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News
Good for her. She truely needs to run.......ideally for National office.

Whom within the Republican party leadership is saying her name AND the word candidate?
Who said she was running? Maybe you should ask FRIGIDWEIRDO since he/she/it thinks it happen.

I thought her reasons for leaving political office scraped the bottom of the barrel, but I was wrong! :eusa_eh:

I thought her reasons for leaving political office scraped the bottom of the barrel, but I was wrong! :eusa_eh:

she is getting long in the tooth

rs_600x600-140916093004-600-2sarah-palin-no-makeup.ls.91614.jpg

Forum List

Back