Palin daughter calls off engagement

You aren't dumb, you are greedy.

At least you admit you're jealous of the rich. I mean, it's been apparent for a while that you hate the rich, I'm glad you finally came out and admitted it.

I can understand though, if I were a whiny fuck who was too lazy to work to better myself, I would hate the rich too.

well said,, and a perfect bullseye! :clap2:

Why bother? It's already been repeated ad nauseum here. Why don't you focus on what a shitty job your President is doing? He's spending money like there's no tomorrow, he's throwing parties every night, he hasn't appointed 94% of the jobs he is responsible for, and those he has appointed are liars, cheats, and sneaks who owe more in taxes than everyone on this board is worth.

Of course, deflection is a great tool. You seem to use it well.

You are out of your freakin mind. It sounds like you just described the last 8 years.

Obama is doing a great job.

Earmarks/Pork are not going to go away, neither are lobbyists. You guys sure have high expectations for Obama, after having such low expectations of Bush.

All you right wing bs'er can go fuck yourselves. You are soooo critical after 50 days when you allowed 8 years of fraud/theft/corruption.

Obama's cleaning it up, and it must scare you. Sure you can point to some pork, but half of it is YOUR PORK!!!

I don't even take you guys seriously anymore. PS. Funny, none of you have replied to my post about earmarks, but all of you ran into this thread.

Must be true that sex sells.

So, it is the libral assertion that expecting someone to do what they say they are going to do is unreansonable? Really! :lol::lol:

BoBo, for the third time I will correct you on your spelling of Dick Cheney (not Chaney). You definitely have a fixation on this guy since you refer to him on numerous posts and never have you gotten the spelling of his name correct, unless it was a cut and paste of an article in which his name appeared. I'm sorry for your A.D.D. Sorta explains your distorted political views.

I ask all members to help BoBo over his spelling problem. Maybe if we all point out his errors, he will overcome this problem. Thereafter, maybe we can help him with his other issues.

Whatever fagget.

Looks like you need a spell check for that word too. Are you trying to be funny or are you really just that dumb?

Just like you are whining about the tax break Obama is going to give us while letting Bush's tax breaks to the rich expire?

Ehhhh, wrong, try again.

The tax break is great, the tax on the rich isn't even a problem. It's how the money is being spent that I have a problem with. He is increasing the tax rates on the rich by a good margin, as well as raising their taxable income by phasing out deductions AND he wants to increase the capital gains tax (that makes a lot a sense, like people need another reason not to invest). If the money generated from these higher revenues were actually being used to pay off the debt, I would have absolutely no problem with it. When instead, the money generated from these revenues is being used to give handouts to the worthless fucks who contribute nothing to society, I have a problem with it.

Tax and spend Democrats are some of the biggest idiots in the world. "Tax more, spend EVEN more, and the debt will cure itself in time." There's no logic behind their methods. If they were to cut spending and reduce the debt with the money generated, we could ALL be paying EVEN lower taxes in a few years. Instead, we'll be paying higher taxes before it's over with, because shits like you handed this triumvirate a blank check. And by God, they know what to do with a blank check.

His budget projects that $636 billion will be generated from the tax increases on the upper-income taxpayers by 2019. However, his total tax provisions will only reduce the debt by $49. Hmmm...that's a lot of goddamn spending over the next 10 years.

This debate has been going on for over 100 years.

Listen. You fucks have no room to talk about wasting money. Did you see what I wrote earlier? The most waste/fraud/corruption in pork spending comes from Private Companies that get federal dollars. That means companies like Haloburton.

You think spending money on Americans in America is waste? Whatever dude. You lost the election, now it is our time to ruin the show.

But for you to say we are spending too much? After the last 8 years? Check out pork in 05 and 06. the GOP knew they were going to lose that year so they bankrupted the country before they left office.

All the dems spending will be spent in America, the government will get a lot of it back, and it will actually help the economy.

You and rush need to chill out. You are dead wrong. Most of America says you are dead wrong.

Just because Willow agrees with you, doesn't mean jack shit.

you got that part right! :lol:

We do. We saw right through this horrible pick for VP. And Republicans are so dumb that they actually wanted this white trash family to run the country?

Who gives a fuck? We do. So the next time you pick someone, maybe you will pick someone who you honestly think can run the country.

My oh my what little importance you Republicans put on the Commander & Chief position.

First you picked a goofball drug addict to ruin, I mean run the country, and then you picked this hot little piece of ass to be one heartbeat away from the job?

And you don't expect we are going to make fun of you?

Or you don't think we are going to call you out when we told you right from the beginning that the engagement would only last a little after the election. Win or lose, those two kids were not going to get married.

You son of a bitches actually picked the Palin's KNOWING we would make fun of them.

Damn, you saw through the Republican's secret plot.

You thought it would make us look mean to pick on a woman who decided to keep her Down syndrom baby.

It is, you dolt.

Whatever you guys were thinking, it has provided us with a lot of entertainment and "I TOLD YOU SO's". :lol:

sealy....on this one dear, you have gone off the left side of your rocker!!!

abstinence can be taught, showing the benefits on waiting a bit, along with teaching the consequences of pregnancy and single parenthood and protection/contraception.

And you do not have the right to rear someone elses child....that is NOT living in a democratic republic and does not reflect our foundation and belief in life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness....imo!!!!

care

So you agree with me that we should not be teaching abstinence only. Thanks.

Right to rear someone elses child? Please explain. Because last I checked, sex ed is taught in school and they do not teach abstinence only.

Am I wrong?

So if schools don't have the right, how do they get away with teaching about condoms and the pill?

you said:

And yes, we should help you raise your children, because we are the ones who are going to have to deal with them once you unleash them on society.

i disagree with the generality of that statement!

Abstinence only, or what you call it, does not mean the school has to teach only abstinence....in order to qualify for the fed government money, local schools just had to have a separate course on it, from the sex ed/contraception course...

Many states have BOTH programs running simultaneously collecting the fed money for abstinence and also funding their own comprehensive sex ed.

the states themselves could choose to go with both, or 1....

some of the states that went with the abstinence program dropped it a few years later because it had not shown to be working and the governors made a protest of sorts regarding such by refusing the free federal money for the program...

what wasn't reported, was that these gvnrs could have run the programs of sex ed/abstinence, side by side and still gotten the money...

care

GOP brings up that Teddy story all the time.. they make bumpers stickers with that on it..

If McPalin cant run her family according to her values.. can she run a state or country..

Hypocracy..

I do agree to some extent that her private life should not be made public but her mommy chose to trot her out on stage telling the world that shes having this baby, using her daughter as an example of her families abortion values, during her pregnancy and into politics.. That was mommy McPalins choice..

.. and you know if this happens to Obamas daughters the God Only Party is gonna jump on that like the sky is falling..

If Sarah and Todd Palin had failed as parents, Bristol would have had an abortion without them ever being the wiser. If they had failed, they would have kicked her out. So because they taught and believe in abstinence but their teenage daughter acted humanly and acted on her hormones and got pregnant, the parent's failed?? :cuckoo:

Come on now. We didn't pick on the Bush daughters. Even after one of them let her pussy lips show on the beach. Remember that? I sure do. I still dream about it. I wish those two would do Penthouse. Palin too.

But my point is, we didn't pick on the Bush daughters.

But this Palin saga was different. You guys chose Palin BECAUSE of these things. Anti choice, abstenence only sex ed, no sex before marriage.

We just want to expose the Palin's for the "real Americans" we knew they were. :lol:

How old are you, 15??

sealy....on this one dear, you have gone off the left side of your rocker!!!

abstinence can be taught, showing the benefits on waiting a bit, along with teaching the consequences of pregnancy and single parenthood and protection/contraception.

And you do not have the right to rear someone elses child....that is NOT living in a democratic republic and does not reflect our foundation and belief in life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness....imo!!!!

care

He's clearly an idiot. I'm not even sure why I responded to his post, he's not worthy of the time or the attention.

Just like you are whining about the tax break Obama is going to give us while letting Bush's tax breaks to the rich expire?

Ehhhh, wrong, try again.

The tax break is great, the tax on the rich isn't even a problem. It's how the money is being spent that I have a problem with. He is increasing the tax rates on the rich by a good margin, as well as raising their taxable income by phasing out deductions AND he wants to increase the capital gains tax (that makes a lot a sense, like people need another reason not to invest). If the money generated from these higher revenues were actually being used to pay off the debt, I would have absolutely no problem with it. When instead, the money generated from these revenues is being used to give handouts to the worthless fucks who contribute nothing to society, I have a problem with it.

Tax and spend Democrats are some of the biggest idiots in the world. "Tax more, spend EVEN more, and the debt will cure itself in time." There's no logic behind their methods. If they were to cut spending and reduce the debt with the money generated, we could ALL be paying EVEN lower taxes in a few years. Instead, we'll be paying higher taxes before it's over with, because shits like you handed this triumvirate a blank check. And by God, they know what to do with a blank check.

His budget projects that $636 billion will be generated from the tax increases on the upper-income taxpayers by 2019. However, his total tax provisions will only reduce the debt by $49. Hmmm...that's a lot of goddamn spending over the next 10 years.

This debate has been going on for over 100 years.

Listen. You fucks have no room to talk about wasting money. Did you see what I wrote earlier? The most waste/fraud/corruption in pork spending comes from Private Companies that get federal dollars. That means companies like Haloburton.

You think spending money on Americans in America is waste? Whatever dude. You lost the election, now it is our time to run the show.

But for you to say we are spending too much? After the last 8 years? Check out pork in 05 and 06. the GOP knew they were going to lose that year so they bankrupted the country before they left office.

All the dems spending will be spent in America, the government will get a lot of it back, and it will actually help the economy.

You and rush need to chill out. You are dead wrong. Most of America says you are dead wrong.

Just because Willow agrees with you, doesn't mean jack shit.

Seems the GOP or Iraq first party, had no problem giving billions to help with the Iraqi infrastructure or to no bid contracts to help out firms that supported W' campaing and now BO wants to rebuild America and the GOP cries pork.. Brilliant..

Last edited:
GOP brings up that Teddy story all the time.. they make bumpers stickers with that on it..

If McPalin cant run her family according to her values.. can she run a state or country..

Hypocracy..

I do agree to some extent that her private life should not be made public but her mommy chose to trot her out on stage telling the world that shes having this baby, using her daughter as an example of her families abortion values, during her pregnancy and into politics.. That was mommy McPalins choice..

.. and you know if this happens to Obamas daughters the God Only Party is gonna jump on that like the sky is falling..

If Sarah and Todd Palin had failed as parents, Bristol would have had an abortion without them ever being the wiser. If they had failed, they would have kicked her out. So because they taught and believe in abstinence but their teenage daughter acted humanly and acted on her hormones and got pregnant, the parent's failed?? :cuckoo:

I dont see the word failed anywhere in my post. Hypocracy but not failed

You injected your values into your response by stating that she got pregnant and having the child is a success.. others may think at her age a child is not such a good thing...

If your Christian parent is responsible for putting tax dollars into abstinance only education and your daughter gets pregnant while unwed that says a lot about both the parent and the program?

Last edited:

Hypocracy..

No, I think he is saying; because they didn't also teach her about protecting herself as well, that they failed her....

And maybe they did, somewhat...when it comes to fully preparing their child....the thing is, Sealy no more knows what bristol's parents taught her at home because, well, it is none of our business... and contraception may very well have been one of them as well...

just because Palin believes that sex ed should not be taught in school or something like that if it is even true, does NOT mean that she would not teach such to her child, one on one, at home....some people just get all freaky when it comes to strangers teaching their own children, about sex...., and there are all kinds of people that think in this manner, and since we do live in a free country, then i am to stand back, and allow these parents to have their opinion on the matter....and this should be the liberal view imo! :D

Care

he can't stand rich people who don't work while he has to work
Oh.... He's gonna HATE me then!:rofl:

On the contrary. If you are rich, I would argue with you a lot differently than I would the broke ass republicans I usually argue with.

PS. I doubt you are as rich as you say, or rich enough to have benefitted from the last 8 years.

Look at this:

World's Billionaires 2009

It's been a tough year for the richest people in the world. Last year there were 1,125 billionaires. This year there are just 793 people rich enough to make our list.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/106712/World's-Billionaires-2009

Even billionaires got fucked by the Robber Baron's.

Now you want to tell me that you didn't? Fucking liar. :eusa_liar:
I'm rich, not stupid, and did very very well the last eight years. Not a billionaire or even a millionaire, but rich to the point that I don't need to work and never will need to do so again, own everything -- house, land, vehicles, toys, free and clear, and still make money left and right without really even trying. Example: $15K made on speculative investments on some stocks, made last Thursday paid off Tuesday. Collected yesterday and getting ready to do it again this week. It's small potatoes, just a hobby.

While you sit smoking dope, taking care of munchies and playing video games in your mom's basement, not showering for a month, I am still making money but not doing a lick of work.

Hint: You can get there too, by having a skill folks will happily pay through the nose for, gouging the hell out of them for a decade, then getting the fuck OUT while you're way ahead INSTEAD of being greedy. This is the difference, knowing when to cash in the chips and not sticking around, trying to get rich.

Oh.... He's gonna HATE me then!:rofl:

On the contrary. If you are rich, I would argue with you a lot differently than I would the broke ass republicans I usually argue with.

PS. I doubt you are as rich as you say, or rich enough to have benefitted from the last 8 years.

Look at this:

World's Billionaires 2009

It's been a tough year for the richest people in the world. Last year there were 1,125 billionaires. This year there are just 793 people rich enough to make our list.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/106712/World's-Billionaires-2009

Even billionaires got fucked by the Robber Baron's.

Now you want to tell me that you didn't? Fucking liar. :eusa_liar:
I'm rich, not stupid, and did very very well the last eight years. Not a billionaire or even a millionaire, but rich to the point that I don't need to work and never will need to do so again, own everything -- house, land, vehicles, toys, free and clear, and still make money left and right without really even trying. Example: $15K made on speculative investments on some stocks, made last Thursday paid off Tuesday. Collected yesterday and getting ready to do it again this week. It's small potatoes, just a hobby.

While you sit smoking dope, taking care of munchies and playing video games in your mom's basement, not showering for a month, I am still making money but not doing a lick of work.

Hint: You can get there too, by having a skill folks will happily pay through the nose for, gouging the hell out of them for a decade, then getting the fuck OUT while you're way ahead INSTEAD of being greedy. This is the difference, knowing when to cash in the chips and not sticking around, trying to get rich.

What a crock of shit:

The world's 10 richest people have seen the global economic slump ravage their fortunes by almost a quarter.
Nine out of ten billionaires lost money over the past 12 months, with the average hit being 23 per cent of total wealth.

Sir Richard Branson and retailer Sir Philip Green both saw their personal fortunes slashed.

The Virgin boss saw his bank balance drop to £1.8billion from £3.2billion and the retailer has £3.5billion to his name after losing £2.6billion.

The Duke of Westminster is still Britain's richest man with £8billion – down £2.2billion on last year – making him the 29th wealthiest person in the world.

The richest person living in the capital is Indian steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal.

He is worth £14billion even after more than half his riches were wiped out.

Chelsea football boss Roman Abramovich – one of 28 billionaires living in London – lost £10.9 billion, taking his personal fortune to £6.2billion.

Microsoft founder Bill Gates regained his position as the world's richest man leapfrogging over financier Warren Buffett.

New York mayor Michael Bloomberg was the only person in the top 20 to see his wealth increase following a re-evaluation of his financial data company.

In a sign the global recession is hitting the highest earners, the Forbes list is smaller than last year.

In 2008 there were 1,125 dollar billionaires. This year the number of uber-rich has shrunk to 793.

Among those losing their billionaire status this year were AIG chief executive Maurice 'Hank' Greenberg and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.

Sorry jackass, but not enough people do well in your ideal vision of the American Dream.

More like a nightmare if you ask me.

What a crock of shit:

The world's 10 richest people have seen the global economic slump ravage their fortunes by almost a quarter.
Nine out of ten billionaires lost money over the past 12 months, with the average hit being 23 per cent of total wealth.
Tuff titty for them, has zilch to do with me. I'm secure and wealthy. Not in the game anymore. Make money with very little risk, as a hobby.

Where do you think some of their wealth is going?

Forum List

Back