Palin daughter calls off engagement

Oh, and by the way....

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

We do. We saw right through this horrible pick for VP. And Republicans are so dumb that they actually wanted this white trash family to run the country?

Who gives a fuck? We do. So the next time you pick someone, maybe you will pick someone who you honestly think can run the country.

My oh my what little importance you Republicans put on the Commander & Chief position.

First you picked a goofball drug addict to ruin, I mean run the country, and then you picked this hot little piece of ass to be one heartbeat away from the job?

And you don't expect we are going to make fun of you?

Or you don't think we are going to call you out when we told you right from the beginning that the engagement would only last a little after the election. Win or lose, those two kids were not going to get married.

You son of a bitches actually picked the Palin's KNOWING we would make fun of them. You thought it would make us look mean to pick on a woman who decided to keep her Down syndrom baby.

Whatever you guys were thinking, it has provided us with a lot of entertainment and "I TOLD YOU SO's". :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy55BOv9dE&feature=related]YouTube - She Had Enough[/ame]

Oh, and by the way....

WHO GIVES A FUCK?

We do. We saw right through this horrible pick for VP. And Republicans are so dumb that they actually wanted this white trash family to run the country?

Who gives a fuck? We do. So the next time you pick someone, maybe you will pick someone who you honestly think can run the country.

My oh my what little importance you Republicans put on the Commander & Chief position.

First you picked a goofball drug addict to ruin, I mean run the country, and then you picked this hot little piece of ass to be one heartbeat away from the job?

Or you don't think we are going to call you out when we told you right from the beginning that the engagement would only last a little after the election. Win or lose, those two kids were not going to get married.

You son of a bitches actually picked the Palin's KNOWING we would make fun of them. You thought it would make us look mean to pick on a woman who decided to keep her Down syndrom baby.

Whatever you guys were thinking, it has provided us with a lot of entertainment and "I TOLD YOU SO's". :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yy55BOv9dE&feature=related]YouTube - She Had Enough[/ame]

Republican women are typically whores. :eusa_shhh:

In other news, Spencer and Heidi got married in Mexico without telling the families, oh the horror.

Seriously guys, her family issues are none of our business.

You're talking to a society that made Jerry Springer a celebrity. :lol:

They broke up? Consider me shocked!!!

By the way, when you run for Vice President and present yourself as having high morals, you can't blame the press when your dysfunctional family is used to point out your hypocrisy.

I do think there is a level, not 100%, but a certain percentage of your child's behavior that you are responsible for. You bring your child up, you raise them with morals and then they go on national TV and say abstinence isn't plausable meanwhile you tout being a moral, conservative human being.

Something doesn't add up. There ARE moral, conservative parents whose children are subjected to a lot more than Bristol is and are in their 20s and are still abstinent. It's not as uncommon as you might think.

Republican women are typically whores. :eusa_shhh:

rich whores, now go back to work,, :lol:

You're talking to a society that made Jerry Springer a celebrity. :lol:

They broke up? Consider me shocked!!!

By the way, when you run for Vice President and present yourself as having high morals, you can't blame the press when your dysfunctional family is used to point out your hypocrisy.

I do think there is a level, not 100%, but a certain percentage of your child's behavior that you are responsible for. You bring your child up, you raise them with morals and then they go on national TV and say abstinence isn't plausable meanwhile you tout being a moral, conservative human being.

Something doesn't add up. There ARE moral, conservative parents whose children are subjected to a lot more than Bristol is and are in their 20s and are still abstinent. It's not as uncommon as you might think.

so are we to believe asshole that never ever once in your entire pathetic basement dwelling lifetime, you have never ever disagreed with you mama? I guess that's what makes a DUmmie! case closed.. :lol:

I can't believe the comments in this thread. The immaturity is amazing. For those of you who call republicans hypocrits whenever someone in their family acts in a way they believe that republican would find immoral, what would you have that person do? Should we just throw all morals out the window so there are no standards whatsoever to live by? Is that your goal? Should we tell our kids it's okay to go out and screw all they want, do all the drugs they want, education isn't necessary, do whatever makes you 'feel' good and the hell with anyone else? Seriously? You people are idiots.

Also, the disrespect shown towards women in this thread is appalling. Talk about hypocrits.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Levi Johnston, 19, said he and 18-year-old Ms Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to separate.

The fact is, Sarah Palin backed abstinence-only education during her 2006 gubernatorial race. Obviously, that didn't work too well for her daughter who has said it's "not realistic."

Levi Johnston, 19, said he and 18-year-old Ms Palin mutually decided "a while ago" to separate.

(yea, like, before the election was even over)

Last month, CB reported that Governor Palin refers to Levi Johnston’s family as “white trash”. Levi’s sister says the same thing, only she puts the words “white trash” in Bristol’s mouth. Allegedly, Bristol tells Levi that she doesn’t want the baby around “white trash” unless Levi‘s baby-sitting.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Bristol Palin won’t let ‘white trash’ Levi see baby Tripp after breakup

He was railroaded into proposing anyway..

but now McPalin has an unwed daughter with a child.... The horror..

Imagine if this happened to Obama's daughter.. The GOP and the Christian outrage would stop the earth from spinning..

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Exactly!!! But don't forget, they have higher morals then us dirty Liberals do

It's CinC or, Commander IN Chief. Not "Commander & Chief."

Retard.

As to the rest, is there a credible source for this? "Celebitchy" hardly seems one. They're quoting Star "magazine" as a source? It's a tabloid, not a magazine by the way.

Last edited:
But this Palin saga was different. You guys chose Palin BECAUSE of these things. Anti choice, abstenence only sex ed, no sex before marriage.

Wrong. Palin was chosen because she was a reformer.

Stop acting like a retarded asshole. No one ever gave two shits about Bristol's pregnancy or her relationship with Levi, except you. Didn't your messiah tell you to leave families out of it?

I can't believe the comments in this thread. The immaturity is amazing. For those of you who call republicans hypocrits whenever someone in their family acts in a way they believe that republican would find immoral, what would you have that person do? Should we just throw all morals out the window so there are no standards whatsoever to live by? Is that your goal? Should we tell our kids it's okay to go out and screw all they want, do all the drugs they want, education isn't necessary, do whatever makes you 'feel' good and the hell with anyone else? Seriously? You people are idiots.

You should have been around during the election!

No, you shouldn't tell your kids to do whatever feels good. Who said that you should do that? So based on your reply, you don't even get the point we are trying to make.

Abstenence only doesn't work. Yet you guys want it taught in school. The day you admit you were wrong is the day we stop pointing out examples of how you are wrong.

This is why schools should be teaching about the pill and condoms. Because you ignorant right wing parents live in a fantasy world. And we can't have your kids growing up to be members of our society if they think your fantasy is reality.

Also, the disrespect shown towards women in this thread is appalling. Talk about hypocrits.

it's bitter bobo, he can't stand rich people who don't work while he has to work,, it's a bitter bitter pill lodged tween his cheek and his gum.. :eusa_whistle: nobody pays attention to bobo..

Exactly!!! But don't forget, they have higher morals then us dirty Liberals do

I don't remember anyone claiming that Republicans were the "moral" party. I think both parties are a cesspool.

You don't recall Dems being the Godless party? Ala Ann Coulter?

Let me jar your memory.

Moral Majority was initiated as a result of a struggle for control of an American conservative Christian advocacy group known as Christian Voice during 1978. During a news conference by Christian Voice's founder, Robert Grant, he claimed that the Religious Right was a "sham... controlled by three Catholics and a Jew." Paul Weyrich, Terry Dolan, Richard Viguerie (the Catholics) and Howard Phillips (the "Jew") left Christian Voice. During a 1979 meeting, they urged televangelist Jerry Falwell to found Moral Majority. This was also the beginning of the New Christian Right.[1][2]

You don't recall? :eusa_liar:

it's bitter bobo, he can't stand rich people who don't work while he has to work,, it's a bitter bitter pill lodged tween his cheek and his gum.. :eusa_whistle: nobody pays attention to bobo..

You sure seem to pay a lot of attention to me. Not to mention, you are in my thread bitch. :lol:

It's CinC or, Commander IN Chief. Not "Commander & Chief."

Retard.

As to the rest, is there a credible source for this? "Celebitchy" hardly seems one. They're quoting Star "magazine" as a source? It's a tabloid, not a magazine by the way.

:clap2:

it's really none of the above in this case, it's four years of an endurance trial is what it is.

You sure seem to pay a lot of attention to me. Not to mention, you are in my thread bitch. :lol:

that's rich bitch to you bud.

Forum List

Back