Palin daughter calls off engagement

But this Palin saga was different. You guys chose Palin BECAUSE of these things. Anti choice, abstenence only sex ed, no sex before marriage.

Wrong. Palin was chosen because she was a reformer.

Stop acting like a retarded asshole. No one ever gave two shits about Bristol's pregnancy or her relationship with Levi, except you. Didn't your messiah tell you to leave families out of it?

She was a reformer? :lol:

What a :eusa_liar: you are.

Palin backed 'bridge to nowhere' in 2006

Palin Flip-Flopped On Infamous 'Bridge To Nowhere'

Palin Flip-Flopped On Infamous 'Bridge To Nowhere'

Please provide links that show me what a reformer she was.

Why bother? It's already been repeated ad nauseum here. Why don't you focus on what a shitty job your President is doing? He's spending money like there's no tomorrow, he's throwing parties every night, he hasn't appointed 94% of the jobs he is responsible for, and those he has appointed are liars, cheats, and sneaks who owe more in taxes than everyone on this board is worth.

Of course, deflection is a great tool. You seem to use it well.

he can't stand rich people who don't work while he has to work
Oh.... He's gonna HATE me then!:rofl:

On the contrary. If you are rich, I would argue with you a lot differently than I would the broke ass republicans I usually argue with.

You aren't dumb, you are greedy.

PS. I doubt you are as rich as you say, or rich enough to have benefitted from the last 8 years.

Look at this:

World's Billionaires 2009

It's been a tough year for the richest people in the world. Last year there were 1,125 billionaires. This year there are just 793 people rich enough to make our list.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/106712/World's-Billionaires-2009

Even billionaires got fucked by the Robber Baron's.

Now you want to tell me that you didn't? Fucking liar. :eusa_liar:

I can't believe the comments in this thread. The immaturity is amazing. For those of you who call republicans hypocrits whenever someone in their family acts in a way they believe that republican would find immoral, what would you have that person do? Should we just throw all morals out the window so there are no standards whatsoever to live by? Is that your goal? Should we tell our kids it's okay to go out and screw all they want, do all the drugs they want, education isn't necessary, do whatever makes you 'feel' good and the hell with anyone else? Seriously? You people are idiots.

No, you shouldn't tell your kids to do whatever feels good. Who said that you should do that? So based on your reply, you don't even get the point we are trying to make.

Abstenence only doesn't work. Yet you guys want it taught in school. The day you admit you were wrong is the day we stop pointing out examples of how you are wrong.

This is why schools should be teaching about the pill and condoms. Because you ignorant right wing parents live in a fantasy world. And we can't have your kids growing up to be members of our society if they think your fantasy is reality.

I want abstinence taught in school? How would you know that? What do you propose teaching in school? Go out and screw all you want, but be sure to use a condom? I teach my children what values will help them to lead a happy life because I'm their parent and responsible for them and their welfare, not the education system.

Please tell us all what is 'wrong' with teaching abstinence? Tell us how having sex at the age of 14 or 15 with multiple people is going to make a person feel good about him/herself? Tell us how there isn't any emotional involvement and about how at 14 and 15 years old you're equipped with the maturity level to deal with the consequences of that kind of behavior and the emotions that go along with it?

Don't tell me how to raise my children. What right do you have to tell me how I should raise my children? Where do you get off believing that your morals or lack there of should be the standard for how I raise my children? As I've stated many times before, you and your kind are far worse than any so called right wing Christians when it comes to forcing people to behave in a way that you deem is 'right'.

You're an immature idiot sitting there making crude and assinine comments about women and then trying to lecture me about how I should raise my children. I hope to God that you don't have any and that you never do. They will have my sympathies for having an idiot for a parent.

At least you admit you're jealous of the rich. I mean, it's been apparent for a while that you hate the rich, I'm glad you finally came out and admitted it.

I can understand though, if I were a whiny fuck who was too lazy to work to better myself, I would hate the rich too.

Why bother? It's already been repeated ad nauseum here. Why don't you focus on what a shitty job your President is doing? He's spending money like there's no tomorrow, he's throwing parties every night, he hasn't appointed 94% of the jobs he is responsible for, and those he has appointed are liars, cheats, and sneaks who owe more in taxes than everyone on this board is worth.

Of course, deflection is a great tool. You seem to use it well.

You are out of your freakin mind. It sounds like you just described the last 8 years.

Obama is doing a great job.

Earmarks/Pork are not going to go away, neither are lobbyists. You guys sure have high expectations for Obama, after having such low expectations of Bush.

All you right wing bs'er can go fuck yourselves. You are soooo critical after 50 days when you allowed 8 years of fraud/theft/corruption.

Obama's cleaning it up, and it must scare you. Sure you can point to some pork, but half of it is YOUR PORK!!!

I don't even take you guys seriously anymore. PS. Funny, none of you have replied to my post about earmarks, but all of you ran into this thread.

Must be true that sex sells.

You're so pathetic, bobo. One minute you're praising Obama for the reform he's going to bring, now you say the very platform that he ran on isn't possible. So, you're finally admitting that Obama was nothing more than a snake oil salesman. Good for you, I'm impressed.

The guy is a horrible President. He seems to be more concerned with his celebrity status than running this country, and fucks like you are okay with that.

Call me a right winger all you want, it doesn't make it true. All it does is point out your "if you're not with me, you're against me" mentality. A former President of ours had a similar mindset, I wonder what his name was?

You are out of your freakin mind. It sounds like you just described the last 8 years.

You're right, I did describe the last 8 years, and the next 8 if this guy sticks around. Congratulations, you're responsible for Bush III.

At least you admit you're jealous of the rich. I mean, it's been apparent for a while that you hate the rich, I'm glad you finally came out and admitted it.

I can understand though, if I were a whiny fuck who was too lazy to work to better myself, I would hate the rich too.

Just like you are whining about the tax break Obama is going to give us while letting Bush's tax breaks to the rich expire?

You hate labor, who does all the work. Labor, who the rich exploit and take advantage of.

When unions faught for overtime, sick days, maternaty leave, safe plants, and every other worker right that we have today, you said we hate the rich and that our policies were going to kill business and drive up consumer costs.

You hate the middle class. :eusa_hand:

And I don't hate the rich. I hate them not paying any taxes.

ABC News: Most Companies in US Avoid Federal Income Taxes

You should probably also read this:

Lower Richistanis tended to vote almost exclusively based on taxes. But Upper Richistanis placed a higher priority on longer-term societal issues like health care, the environment and education, which are traditional Democrat issues. Some say Upper Richistanis can afford to minimize taxes, since they have plenty of money even after the government takes its share. Others say the ultra-rich have better tax attorneys so they don’t care as much about tax rates.

Yet a new survey shows that the Richistan split is not only alive and well, but it may even be growing.

The Rich Support McCain, the Super-Rich Support Obama - The Wealth Report - WSJ

i think this is a lesson to young teen girls, you may think that your Bo really cares and is the love of your life, but he probably isn't, and he probably won't be by you and be there for you and your shared offspring the next 20 yrs, if you are pregnant, with his child....

hard lesson learned for bristol, she now is a single teen mother statistic...let's hope she's able to beat the rap that goes with such...which will be difficult but easier accomplished with great family support, and bristol has that....thank goodness!

I think bristol is a fine young lady, she's matured well, understands more now about what she did and how it was stupid....can't ask more than that, from any human!

care

You're so pathetic, bobo. One minute you're praising Obama for the reform he's going to bring, now you say the very platform that he ran on isn't possible. So, you're finally admitting that Obama was nothing more than a snake oil salesman. Good for you, I'm impressed.

The guy is a horrible President. He seems to be more concerned with his celebrity status than running this country, and fucks like you are okay with that.

Call me a right winger all you want, it doesn't make it true. All it does is point out your "if you're not with me, you're against me" mentality. A former President of ours had a similar mindset, I wonder what his name was?

You're right, I did describe the last 8 years, and the next 8 if this guy sticks around. Congratulations, you're responsible for Bush III.

First off, there is more transparency. Half the pork is GOP pork. Not all pork is bad pork.

And, it is only 50 days in. You need more patience. He is doing a "heck of a job".

Consumer confidence is already up. I'm making more money. How about you?

Did you see the DOW the other day? OMG, I sound like you guys.

PS. Go back and see Pork in 2005 and 2006. The GOP bankrupted this country. Had they spent it on public projects, we'd be ok, but they didn't. They spent it on Private companies. No bid companies. And that's where most of the waste/corruption/fraud was.

So Obama is going to fix what is broken.

But I'm sorry, you are expecting him to walk on water. He has already shown you a couple of miracles, but you won't be happy until he dies and comes back to life.

Just like you are whining about the tax break Obama is going to give us while letting Bush's tax breaks to the rich expire?

Ehhhh, wrong, try again.

The tax break is great, the tax on the rich isn't even a problem. It's how the money is being spent that I have a problem with. He is increasing the tax rates on the rich by a good margin, as well as raising their taxable income by phasing out deductions AND he wants to increase the capital gains tax (that makes a lot a sense, like people need another reason not to invest). If the money generated from these higher revenues were actually being used to pay off the debt, I would have absolutely no problem with it. When instead, the money generated from these revenues is being used to give handouts to the worthless fucks who contribute nothing to society, I have a problem with it.

Tax and spend Democrats are some of the biggest idiots in the world. "Tax more, spend EVEN more, and the debt will cure itself in time." There's no logic behind their methods. If they were to cut spending and reduce the debt with the money generated, we could ALL be paying EVEN lower taxes in a few years. Instead, we'll be paying higher taxes before it's over with, because shits like you handed this triumvirate a blank check. And by God, they know what to do with a blank check.

His budget projects that $636 billion will be generated from the tax increases on the upper-income taxpayers by 2019. However, his total tax provisions will only reduce the debt by $49. Hmmm...that's a lot of goddamn spending over the next 10 years.

I can't believe the comments in this thread. The immaturity is amazing. For those of you who call republicans hypocrits whenever someone in their family acts in a way they believe that republican would find immoral, what would you have that person do? Should we just throw all morals out the window so there are no standards whatsoever to live by? Is that your goal? Should we tell our kids it's okay to go out and screw all they want, do all the drugs they want, education isn't necessary, do whatever makes you 'feel' good and the hell with anyone else? Seriously? You people are idiots.

No, you shouldn't tell your kids to do whatever feels good. Who said that you should do that? So based on your reply, you don't even get the point we are trying to make.

Abstenence only doesn't work. Yet you guys want it taught in school. The day you admit you were wrong is the day we stop pointing out examples of how you are wrong.

This is why schools should be teaching about the pill and condoms. Because you ignorant right wing parents live in a fantasy world. And we can't have your kids growing up to be members of our society if they think your fantasy is reality.

I want abstinence taught in school? How would you know that? What do you propose teaching in school? Go out and screw all you want, but be sure to use a condom? I teach my children what values will help them to lead a happy life because I'm their parent and responsible for them and their welfare, not the education system.

Please tell us all what is 'wrong' with teaching abstinence only? Tell us how having sex at the age of 14 or 15 with multiple people is going to make a person feel good about him/herself? Tell us how there isn't any emotional involvement and about how at 14 and 15 years old you're equipped with the maturity level to deal with the consequences of that kind of behavior and the emotions that go along with it?

Don't tell me how to raise my children. What right do you have to tell me how I should raise my children? Where do you get off believing that your morals or lack there of should be the standard for how I raise my children? As I've stated many times before, you and your kind are far worse than any so called right wing Christians when it comes to forcing people to behave in a way that you deem is 'right'.

You're an immature idiot sitting there making crude and assinine comments about women and then trying to lecture me about how I should raise my children. I hope to God that you don't have any and that you never do. They will have my sympathies for having an idiot for a parent.

It doesn't work. All the other crap you said is made up shit in your morbid right wing wacko mind.

And yes, we should help you raise your children, because we are the ones who are going to have to deal with them once you unleash them on society.

Ehhhh, wrong, try again.

The tax break is great, the tax on the rich isn't even a problem. It's how the money is being spent that I have a problem with. He is increasing the tax rates on the rich by a good margin, as well as raising their taxable income by phasing out deductions AND he wants to increase the capital gains tax (that makes a lot a sense, like people need another reason not to invest). If the money generated from these higher revenues were actually being used to pay off the debt, I would have absolutely no problem with it. When instead, the money generated from these revenues is being used to give handouts to the worthless fucks who contribute nothing to society, I have a problem with it.

Tax and spend Democrats are some of the biggest idiots in the world. "Tax more, spend EVEN more, and the debt will cure itself in time." There's no logic behind their methods. If they were to cut spending and reduce the debt with the money generated, we could ALL be paying EVEN lower taxes in a few years. Instead, we'll be paying higher taxes before it's over with, because shits like you handed this triumvirate a blank check. And by God, they know what to do with a blank check.

His budget projects that $636 billion will be generated from the tax increases on the upper-income taxpayers by 2019. However, his total tax provisions will only reduce the debt by $49. Hmmm...that's a lot of goddamn spending over the next 10 years.

This debate has been going on for over 100 years.

Listen. You fucks have no room to talk about wasting money. Did you see what I wrote earlier? The most waste/fraud/corruption in pork spending comes from Private Companies that get federal dollars. That means companies like Haloburton.

You think spending money on Americans in America is waste? Whatever dude. You lost the election, now it is our time to run the show.

But for you to say we are spending too much? After the last 8 years? Check out pork in 05 and 06. the GOP knew they were going to lose that year so they bankrupted the country before they left office.

All the dems spending will be spent in America, the government will get a lot of it back, and it will actually help the economy.

You and rush need to chill out. You are dead wrong. Most of America says you are dead wrong.

Just because Willow agrees with you, doesn't mean jack shit.

sealy....on this one dear, you have gone off the left side of your rocker!!!

abstinence can be taught, showing the benefits on waiting a bit, along with teaching the consequences of pregnancy and single parenthood and protection/contraception.

And you do not have the right to rear someone elses child....that is NOT living in a democratic republic and does not reflect our foundation and belief in life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness....imo!!!!

care

sealy....on this one dear, you have gone off the left side of your rocker!!!

abstinence can be taught, showing the benefits on waiting a bit, along with teaching the consequences of pregnancy and single parenthood and protection/contraception.

And you do not have the right to rear someone elses child....that is NOT living in a democratic republic and does not reflect our foundation and belief in life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness....imo!!!!

care

So you agree with me that we should not be teaching abstinence only. Thanks.

Right to rear someone elses child? Please explain. Because last I checked, sex ed is taught in school and they do not teach abstinence only.

Am I wrong?

So if schools don't have the right, how do they get away with teaching about condoms and the pill?

BoBo, for the third time I will correct you on your spelling of Dick Cheney (not Chaney). You definitely have a fixation on this guy since you refer to him on numerous posts and never have you gotten the spelling of his name correct, unless it was a cut and paste of an article in which his name appeared. I'm sorry for your A.D.D. Sorta explains your distorted political views.

I ask all members to help BoBo over his spelling problem. Maybe if we all point out his errors, he will overcome this problem. Thereafter, maybe we can help him with his other issues.

On the contrary. If you are rich, I would argue with you a lot differently than I would the broke ass republicans I usually argue with.

PS. I doubt you are as rich as you say, or rich enough to have benefitted from the last 8 years.

Look at this:

It's been a tough year for the richest people in the world. Last year there were 1,125 billionaires. This year there are just 793 people rich enough to make our list.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/106712/World's-Billionaires-2009

And we give a shit what you think? why exactly? now go get some work done! :lol:

BoBo, for the third time I will correct you on your spelling of Dick Cheney (not Chaney). You definitely have a fixation on this guy since you refer to him on numerous posts and never have you gotten the spelling of his name correct, unless it was a cut and paste of an article in which his name appeared. I'm sorry for your A.D.D. Sorta explains your distorted political views.

I ask all members to help BoBo over his spelling problem. Maybe if we all point out his errors, he will overcome this problem. Thereafter, maybe we can help him with his other issues.

Whatever fagget.

Look at this:

you can't be sure can you bawney?? you cannot be sure they just didn't hide the wealth away and declare themselves poorer,, now can you bobo???

Forum List

Back