Palin daughter calls off engagement

uh, not the mistakes of the mother(Sarah) she(bristol) made her own mistakes and shes dealing with them herself with her parents help(both of them)

you sound like an ignorant idiot saying stupid shit like that

Moms mistakes for teaching abstinence only. Bristol followed that and got pregnant. Had mom not made that mistake Bristol would not be in this mess. Yes Bristol made a mistake but she is a kid. The adult moron mother made the greater one.

Bristol stated that she knew about birth control,they didn't use it...just like a lot of other sexually active teens don't. She also stated that she knows about abstinence also,but felt it was too easy to ignore based on peer pressure. You sound like a judgemental ass(typical lefty). Her problem was not the absence of being taught about sex. It was our anything goes sociey and the "pressure" to go along with the sexually charged teens of today..
It was about choices, and making one with full knowledge of the options, and the consequences. This is why I don't judge the choice, or ignorantly assume what Inferno and just about every other LibBot does. They're all for "choice" so long as the choices are ones they like and approve of, from people on "their side" of the aisle.

Good post!

Last edited:
Moms mistakes for teaching abstinence only. Bristol followed that and got pregnant. Had mom not made that mistake Bristol would not be in this mess. Yes Bristol made a mistake but she is a kid. The adult moron mother made the greater one.

Bristol stated that she knew about birth control,they didn't use it...just like a lot of other sexually active teens don't. She also stated that she knows about abstinence also,but felt it was too easy to ignore based on peer pressure. You sound like a judgemental ass(typical lefty). Her problem was not the absence of being taught about sex. It was our anything goes sociey and the "pressure" to go along with the sexually charged teens of today..
It was about choices, and making one with full knowledge of the options, and the consequences. This is why I don't judge the choice, or ignorantly assume what Inferno and just about every other LibBot does. They're all for "choice" so long as the choices are ones they like and approve of, from people on "their side" of the aisle.

Good post!
the ignorant dont care about the truth

In other news, Spencer and Heidi got married in Mexico without telling the families, oh the horror.

Seriously guys, her family issues are none of our business.

She should then not use her family as a tool to win her elections, didn't she drag her pregnant doughter up the stage for the GOP and the cameras?

I agree that it is not of our business, therefor she should not drag her family into this for electoral reasons.

Family values, yeah right :rolleyes:

Had she not brought her daughter on stage, partisan jerkoffs like you would have said Sarah Palin was trying to hide her pregnant teenage daughter. :eusa_whistle:

Only an idiot would claim what someone's teenager does invalidates their beliefs.

There are some really stupid people posting in this thread.

Only an idiot would claim what someone's teenager does invalidates their beliefs.

There are some really stupid people posting in this thread.

Especially since you joined up ... :eusa_whistle:
That was certainly uncalled for.

Considering i have been generally nice to you in the past, could you explain why you accused me of wild attacks, and continue to make such baseless claims?

If you wish to have pissing contests about who makes better posts, find someone at your level, though i doubt forrest Gump posts here just now, although he would probaly be a bit much for you.

Yea, she should have taught them homosexuality instead, we should all be homosexual......... nobody would ever get pregnant...... right?:cuckoo:

Nope, just safe sex would have been a good start. Simple really...
and you dont know if she was told that and, like a typical teen, just ignored it

btw, there aint no such thing as "safe sex"
there is safer sex as in with some protection, but the only safe sex is NO sex

Yea, she should have taught them homosexuality instead, we should all be homosexual......... nobody would ever get pregnant...... right?:cuckoo:

and you dont know if she was told that and, like a typical teen, just ignored it

So does that mean there's no safe way to drive?

So does that mean there's no safe way to drive?
when you get on the road, you have to watch out for everyone else.
so, if you want to be 100% sure you wont get into a car wreck, dont drive!

I don't see that Bristol is an issue. "Abstinence Sarah" did a horseship job raising her kid. There is no reason that Bristol must pay for the mistakes of her stupid mother.

Ha.Ha.--How does Bristal getting pregnant involve her mother--Sarah Palin? I dont' think she was put under 24-7 guard. Nor should she have been. And I will bet that she did not ask her mom or dad if it was O.K. for her to get pregnant. She knew what the answer would be, but she did it anyway.

Obviously--you don't have children! Sometimes they listen to their parents & all too often they don't. When you have kids & they get out of line--hopefully there won't be anyone sitting there--"like you" pointing the Critical finger at YOU--or referring to YOU as a bad parent, because your kid made a bad choice.

No one has ever had a 100% problem free kid. GUARANTEED they will get into trouble--that you never approved of or authorized. Judging from the tone of your post--I imagine your parents have had some trouble with you too. Should I blame them for the way you write?

BTW--Are you also going to refer to Al Gore as a "rotten" father because his son was caught with drugs on him, & taken in for driving under the influence?

Last edited:

Why would she have come out and said that teaching "abstinence only" doesn't work if she had actually been taught safe sex?

Hint: she wasn't.

did the school that bristol went to not have sex education class?

I believe her high school DID have sex education courses, they may have had a course on abstinence also.

She did not say that abstinence only did not work, which implies the course itself, she said that abstinence didn't work because of all the peer pressure, she ALSO SAID that she was very aware of how to protect herself and so was he....they were no dummies, they knew all about "safe sex"....

SO WHAT does that tell us? NEITHER, protected Bristol because she chose not to do either....and this is the case with many young girls and boys.

Care

She did not say that abstinence only did not work, which implies the course itself, she said that abstinence didn't work because of all the peer pressure, she ALSO SAID that she was very aware of how to protect herself and so was he....they were no dummies, they knew all about "safe sex"....

SO WHAT does that tell us? NEITHER, protected Bristol because she chose not to do either....and this is the case with many young girls and boys.

Care
thanks for showing how uninformed Jillian is

Forum List

Back