Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Well, I don't know if Obama is 'surging' per se. He still ahs work to do among independents. But it is clear that Palin in down 18 points in her approval rating from a year ago and her negatives keep going up. oops...

In the battle for the GOP presidential nomination, the survey suggests Palin may have some work to do if she throws her hat in the ring. Only 49 percent of Republicans say that they are likely to support Sen. John McCain’s running mate in 2008 for the Republican nomination in 2012.
“That’s a huge 18-point drop since December of 2008, when two-thirds of GOPers said they were likely to support Palin. It also puts her well behind potential rivals Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney, and a bit behind Newt Gingrich as well,” adds Holland.
Two-thirds of Republicans questioned say they would likely support Huckabee as their nominee in 2012. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 GOP presidential candidate is considering another bid for the White House. So is another candidate from the last election, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Fifty-nine percent of Republicans say they would likely support Romney. That number drops to 54 percent for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia, who is also contemplating a run for the White House

Nothing found for Blog 2010 12 49-of-republican-voters-say-they-are-likely-to-support-sarah-palin-in-gop-primary

and lest any of the palin people whine that this is a biased link, it's from American Conservative Values. :woohoo:

Well sugar plum, for starters, we don't think Palin is gonna be in the running. Secondly. obie wan know nutting isn't surging. And, with his moratorium on drilling and gas soon to be $5.00 per gallon he can look to go back to his community organization. He failed in large scale community organizing.

worst case senario;

Palin does run. She loses the primarie and ends up a VP candidate.

There's simply no way she makes it to the top ticket. To many people remember she quit and know that she will be almost as dividing as obama.

Best case;

We keep obama, take both houses and make him little more than a puppet for 4 years, then Take the WH, and have our own trifecta.

Then we will see it the TEA party walks the walk or it's all talk.

she's far more divisive than obama.I disagree. I have never seen nor heard of a more divisive Pres than obama. independents would chew off their own arms before they'd pull the lever for her so you're depending on me? How sweet.

you don't have a 'puppet' as you put it unless you have the votes to override a veto.

that isn't going to happen.

Then that leads to the best of the best of my political dreams; :eusa_drool:

Gridlock in DC. Nothing gets done so they can't make things worse. :eusa_pray:

This is correct. We don't need them to do another damn thing. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Republicans were given control of Congress to stop Obamacare.

no, boi troll... republicans got control of HALF of congress and it has little to do with so-called 'obamacare' because the people who hate that weren't voting for dems the last two times around when repubs got their butts kicked.

you do know there are two houses of congress, right, little boy?

Well, I don't know if Obama is 'surging' per se. He still ahs work to do among independents. But it is clear that Palin in down 18 points in her approval rating from a year ago and her negatives keep going up. oops...

In the battle for the GOP presidential nomination, the survey suggests Palin may have some work to do if she throws her hat in the ring. Only 49 percent of Republicans say that they are likely to support Sen. John McCain’s running mate in 2008 for the Republican nomination in 2012.
“That’s a huge 18-point drop since December of 2008, when two-thirds of GOPers said they were likely to support Palin. It also puts her well behind potential rivals Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney, and a bit behind Newt Gingrich as well,” adds Holland.
Two-thirds of Republicans questioned say they would likely support Huckabee as their nominee in 2012. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 GOP presidential candidate is considering another bid for the White House. So is another candidate from the last election, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Fifty-nine percent of Republicans say they would likely support Romney. That number drops to 54 percent for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia, who is also contemplating a run for the White House

Nothing found for Blog 2010 12 49-of-republican-voters-say-they-are-likely-to-support-sarah-palin-in-gop-primary

and lest any of the palin people whine that this is a biased link, it's from American Conservative Values. :woohoo:

Well sugar plum, for starters, we don't think Palin is gonna be in the running. Secondly. obie wan know nutting isn't surging. And, with his moratorium on drilling and gas soon to be $5.00 per gallon he can look to go back to his community organization. He failed in large scale community organizing.

Gas needs to be $5 a gallon. I do not like Obama but he Bush, no one has any control over the demand and our addiction to oil.
We could drill all we want and it would still be $5 a gallon.
Just like SPENDING is the problem in Washington, DEMAND is the problem with oil.
We demand and waste too much of it.
Same with spending. Can't have it both ways. Conservatives should be leading the charge to CONSERVE.

no, boi troll... republicans got control of HALF of congress and it has little to do with so-called 'obamacare' because the people who hate that weren't voting for dems the last two times around when repubs got their butts kicked.

you do know there are two houses of congress, right, little boy?

condesending much? He meant House of Rep. of course. And, yes, the Republicans gained a record number of seats because overwhelmingly the people who actually pay Federal Taxes want the government to stop spending. And obamacare is part of what they hated all that excessive spending on. Remember? When demonRats were behind closed doors cramming 2000 pages of pure bullshit together that "we'll have to pass it to know what's in it" more than 60% of we the people were yelling "STOP".

Gas needs to be $5 a gallon. I do not like Obama but he Bush, no one has any control over the demand and our addiction to oil.
Just like SPENDING is the problem in Washington, DEMAND is the problem with oil.
Same with spending. Can't have it both ways. Conservatives should be leading the charge to CONSERVE.

Oh believe me I've mentioned conservation many times and been laughed off the corner by both sides many times. It will be $5.00 a gallon and because of the messiah's moratorium on drilling it will be used as a sledgehammer against him. No jobs, No energy. No problem. :lol::lol::lol:

controll of the House, and picked up many seats in the Senate.

Obamacare was one of many reasons. The main reason was that this time we put in fiscal conservatives.

Jobs
Economy
Then obamacare.

But if we get the first 2 in line, we may be able to afford much of what OC has.

But the mandate MUST go. I tire of being forced to do things for my own good.

i don't know. i think some of the new electees are stupid enough to do it. you think rand paul won't vote to dump things that help people?

I don't have the numbers at hand, but look at Rand's constituency and see how many people will be positively impacted by the whole of Obamacare. KY is not a rich state.

The Pauls will check the Constitution and vote that way.

I'll take the Constitution, warts and all over feel good power grabs any day of the week.

But will you accept the long-established constitutional doctrines that have emerged over the history of our country time through valid case law? These aren't IN the constitution, but are the logical result of applying a theoretical document to real life.

If you wont, then your answer is simplistic.

i don't know. i think some of the new electees are stupid enough to do it. you think rand paul won't vote to dump things that help people?

I don't have the numbers at hand, but look at Rand's constituency and see how many people will be positively impacted by the whole of Obamacare. KY is not a rich state.

I'll take the Constitution, warts and all over feel good power grabs any day of the week.

the paul's don't know anything about the constitution. they know what the document says but they haven't an ounce of understanding about what 200 plus years of constitutional construction is.

A "conservative" blog that is using CNN as it's source?

And 50% support is bad?

Anyone see where Obama is right now?

Talk about living in a land of delusion. Jillian. You are there!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what that saying means :laugh2:

well, i tend to go by the numbers on these things. but time will tell.

i still like you, though. :razz:

And what's not to like?

I'm one Sexy Beast

sexy beast - Bing Images

got links to prove it. (I'm the one in yellow)

:muahaha:

I think people tend to enjoy bantering with me b/c I don't (anymore) put insults into it. And I take a deep joy in not doing that when others are.

But will you accept the long-established constitutional doctrines that have emerged over the history of our country time through valid case law? These aren't IN the constitution, but are the logical result of applying a theoretical document to real life.

It's hard, to nearly impossible to get "valid case law".

Why?

Judges are put in place by politicans or by running on a party ticket.

Judges are people. Why do you think we are having obamacare declared OK in one state and unconstitutional in another?

It's hard, to nearly impossible to get "valid case law".

Why?

Judges are put in place by politicans or by running on a party ticket.

Judges are people. Why do you think we are having obamacare declared OK in one state and unconstitutional in another?

so you're saying that the constitution which gives final power to determine constitutionality to the courts should be ignored?

Oh believe me I've mentioned conservation many times and been laughed off the corner by both sides many times. It will be $5.00 a gallon and because of the messiah's moratorium on drilling it will be used as a sledgehammer against him. No jobs, No energy. No problem. :lol::lol::lol:

I saw a show on TV while on my lunch break that said just that.

Gas could go to $5.00 a gallon this Summer.

If that happend the OL'BO will be in trouble big time.

He banned drilling and thats all the voters need to hear. He will get the blame because he is the Prez.

If the economy and jobs haven't turned around than I would say he stands a good chance of losing the Presidency.

If the economay and jobs take a turn to the good then he will be in fairly good shape. It all depends on how the voters read things.

No one will know that until 2012.

Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what that saying means :laugh2:

And what's not to like?

I'm one Sexy Beast

sexy beast - Bing Images

I think people tend to enjoy bantering with me b/c I don't (anymore) put insults into it. And I take a deep joy in not doing that when others are.

i have no problem giving back what i get.

but truly, this is more fun.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Wow, where do people get the notion that the Left is obsessed and terrified of Palin?

And what's not to like?

I'm one Sexy Beast

sexy beast - Bing Images

i have no problem giving back what i get.

but truly, this is more fun.

Thumbs...my favorite on the right
Jillian....my favorite on the left

Happy New Year to both of you.

Forum List

Back