Palestinians no longer welcome, says Lebanese Mufti

You fail to see the right of people to have autonomy and control of their lives.

NOT TRUE!

I am a devout Christian and have deep sympathy for the fact that...

there are MANY LARGE MUSLIM COUNTRIES where Muslims can live under Muslim Law and self-rule
and Christians countries where Christians can live in a self-governed Christian society
But The pathetic Jew-Haters don't want there to be ONE SINGLE TINY Jewish Country.

Fortunately Israel is too intelligent and skillful to be harmed by pathetic Jew-Haters :)

If you are a devout Christian, why do you cheer Israel as it kicks Christians out of the holy land?

If you are a devout Christian, why do you cheer Israel as it kicks Christians out of the holy land?

I have met many Israeli Christians during my trips to Israel. One of them serves in the Israeli Knesset (the Israeli Government). The Christians I know are only scared of the Muslim Arab Israelis who call them kafir and physically threaten them. They also fear for their Christian brethren being exterminated by Muslims in Egypt, Somalia and other countries. My Pastor is working with a variety of noble Charity groups to protect Christians who are brutally oppressed in Muslim countries.

Last edited:

I have met many Israeli Christians during my trips to Israel. One of them serves in the Israeli Knesset (the Israeli Government). The Christians I know are only scared of the Muslim Arab Israelis who call them kafir and physically threaten them. They also fear for their Christian brethren being exterminated by Muslims in Egypt, Somalia and other countries. My Pastor is working with a variety of noble Charity groups to protect Christians who are brutally oppressed in Muslim countries.

That does not answer my question.

Israel has been kicking Christians out since 1947 and continues to do it today.

they were purged for the sake of an influx of jews (only) proves what kind of starry-eyed dogma junkie you are.

There has always been a sizable Jewish Population in the Land that became the Jewish State of Israel. Also, many Jews immigrated from Muslim countries they were kicked out of. Jews have been in the land long before Islam even existed. As far as their European brethren are concerned, they primarily came after Israel was established by a unanimous UN mandate.

stone age jew worship

You can call Christianity "Stone Age" if you like. But at least we do NOT THROW STONES AT INNOCENT WOMEN, LIKE SOME MUSLIMS I KNOW :)

:lol:

yea, except for that little back-story where Egyptian jews took the land from Canaan. But sure, tell yourself that there have ALWAYS been jews there! By that standard, there have always been non-jews there too.

So, back to the stone age with ya, nutter! go tell it to some gays, you silly, hateful bastard.

Israel has been kicking Christians out since 1947

Wrong!

With the exception of some pitiful terrorist-sympathizers, most native Christians who lived within Israel's borders chose to remain and become Israeli Citizens. Israel welcomed these Christians with open arms. They own businesses, work in the Government and even serve in the Israeli army. All native Israeli Christians who choose citizenship are welcome. But if anyone of any faith tries to destroy Israel or deny its right to exist...they must go! This is 100% logical and reasonable. Its not a Christian thing...its a rational survival thing.

Wrong!

With the exception of some pitiful terrorist-sympathizers, most native Christians who lived within Israel's borders chose to remain and become Israeli Citizens. Israel welcomed these Christians with open arms. They own businesses, work in the Government and even serve in the Israeli army. All native Israeli Christians who choose citizenship are welcome. But if anyone of any faith tries to destroy Israel or deny its right to exist...they must go! This is 100% logical and reasonable. Its not a Christian thing...its a rational survival thing.

In 1947/48 Israel kicked 1/3 of the Christians out of their homes killing many. Many of the homes Israel bulldozes to build its settlements today are Christian homes.

You are OK with this?

Wrong!

In 1947/48 Israel kicked 1/3 of the Christians out of their homes killing many. Many of the homes Israel bulldozes to build its settlements today are Christian homes.

You are OK with this?

It's the same ole story; if jesus were german this guy would be touting the ethical nature of concentration camps.

ho hum.

You are OK with this?

NO...I am never OK with a LIE that was fabricated purely to defame Jews. That kind of fantastical slander and libel means absolutely NOTHING to me. As I mentioned, I have been to the Middle East and met scholars of Christian history. You can't fool me with your anti-Jewish make believe.

But if you are so concerned about us Christians, I suggest you pay attention to the MILLIONS of Christians who have been slaughtered by Muslims in Africa.

You are OK with this?

NO...I am never OK with a LIE that was fabricated purely to defame Jews. That kind of fantastical slander and libel means absolutely NOTHING to me. As I mentioned, I have been to the Middle East and met scholars of Christian history. You can't fool me with your anti-Jewish make believe.

But if you are so concerned about us Christians, I suggest you pay attention to the MILLIONS of Christians who have been slaughtered by Muslims in Africa.

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

The American Conservative -- Forgotten Christians

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-omVgdnNM]YouTube - ‪Palestinians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08‬‏[/ame]

Don't hold your breath. It's a lie because he can't fathom anything other than what his stone aged fairy tale tells him to believe.

It's the same ole story; if jesus were german this guy would be touting the ethical nature of concentration camps

It's the same old story; the Jew-Haters focus on fabrications and nonsense about Israel kicking out some local Christians....but they But do not give a rats a$$ about the MASSIVE and UNPRECEDENTED EXTERMINATION OF CHRISTIANS BY MUSLIM ARABS in the Sudan!!!! Well over 2 Million Christians have been systematically MURDERED by Arab Muslims in Sudan. Please read the Book: Unholy War: Christian Genocide in Sudan. It is a must read for ALL Christians!

This tragedy is real and it is going on now! Christians are also being murdered in Egypt and other oppressive Muslim countries. My church works tirelessly to try to protect and rescue these poor humble Christians who are being murdered by Arabs.

It's the same ole story; if jesus were german this guy would be touting the ethical nature of concentration camps

It's the same old story; the Jew-Haters focus on fabrications and nonsense about Israel kicking out some local Christians....but they But do not give a rats a$$ about the MASSIVE and UNPRECEDENTED EXTERMINATION OF CHRISTIANS BY MUSLIM ARABS in the Sudan!!!! Well over 2 Million Christians have been systematically MURDERED by Arab Muslims in Sudan. Please read the Book: Unholy War: Christian Genocide in Sudan. It is a must read for ALL Christians!

This tragedy is real and it is going on now! Christians are also being murdered in Egypt and other oppressive Muslim countries. My church works tirelessly to try to protect and rescue these poor humble Christians who are being murdered by Arabs.

Nice deflection!

You claim to be concerned about Christians in Africa and other places yet you have no threads in the Africa forum.

I am extremely concerned and I am doing MUCH more than posting in a boring "Africa forum". I routinely volunteer with the Sudan Rescue Committee of the Christian Coalition of America (A nice pro-Israel group) :). We have assisted over 1000 good Christians escape the terrors of Muslim violence. I feel very good about the work we have done, but there is so much more to do!

BTW, what have I deflected?

When challenged about violent Palestinian Terrorism...you tend to respond with an absurd fabricated web post or unsubstantiated claim about Israel.

Below is a link to the "Stand By Israel" page of the Christian Coalition of America website. As a Christian, I am so proud of the way in which The Christian Coalition of America defends and supports Israel. This group has provided significant financial and political assistance to the Israeli government. Recently, Bibi Netanyahu came to speak at a fund raising dinner for this group. They loved him :).

Join our campaign to Stand with Israel | Christian Coalition of America

The American people need to wake up to the fact that Israel is not our 51st State.

And there is nothing in the Constitution about defending iit.

Far from being our friend; Israel is the most duplicitous and insidious enemy the United States has ever confronted.

Our survival as a nation and world leader is at risk.

So we must just disassociate our nation from the fascist, apartheid, terrorist base camp known as Israel.

Below is a link to the "Stand By Israel" page of the Christian Coalition of America website. As a Christian, I am so proud of the way in which The Christian Coalition of America defends and supports Israel. This group has provided significant financial and political assistance to the Israeli government. Recently, Bibi Netanyahu came to speak at a fund raising dinner for this group. They loved him :).

Join our campaign to Stand with Israel | Christian Coalition of America

What are they doing about Israel driving Christians out of the holy land? Or are they just fake Christians?

The point is simple. There has NEVER been a time when the land was controlled by a people called "palestinians". It's as simple as pie. :)

Names mean nothing. The reality is that the people now living in the area who call themselves Palestinian have been found by genetic research to have ancestors who lived there 3000 years ago. The land is theirs.

Israel has now been around for over 60 years and so these immigrants now have a home there but who do you think your fooling claiming that people who have lived on that land continuously for thousands of years do not have prime right to it.

1967 borders with mutually agreeable land swaps is a good deal for Israel.

Ropey, god alone who or what he is, but now ropey has given me a neg rep for the above post saying 'Arabs are Arabs. Palestinians and Jordanians are the same people'.

God save us from thick people who know zero and keep giving neg reps to people for no other reason than their inner spite, their inability to debate and their lack of knowledge. I have 5 neg reps from this imbecile on one page.

This information is correct and is from research last year. Start getting yourself a little educated.

Genetic studies bring new hope for peace between Jews and Palestinians

All arabs being descended from the original Jews I have not heard of. Palestinians however have been proven to be. They are at the absolute centre of Jewish ancestry

The bullying that is done on this site by pro Israeli's having been here long and got their friends to build up their points, is surely a mirror of the bullying done to the Palestinian people. What cowards you creeps are.

Ropey get educated. I am not surprised you felt the need to neg rep me rather than show that you are unaware that the Palestinians are the original Jews, genetically related to every single branch of Jews, the only people who are. You are killing the very people you yourself pretend to be.

This site stinks as far as the bullying neg reps are concerned.

Ropey stop showing you crass ignorance by neg repping rather than query something you are ignorant of.

Some people I guess just stay to type. You bully me like the original JEWS, currently called Palestinians are bullied in their own country. I would have to imagine it is just your character.

Shame on you you turd, you have no character but that of the bully. I saw yesterday you posted a picture of a handicapped person to mock. Not surprised. The bully character.

The abuse of the neg rep system by pro Israelis ruins this site.

The Palestinians are the original Jews. They are the only group related to all Jews and some of them even secretly continued being Jewsih

so now you have it. Genetics show Palestinians are the original Jews and further research shows some on them secretly handed it down through the Generations. Those are the people you people deny right to their land.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back