Palestinians no longer welcome, says Lebanese Mufti

so now you have it. Genetics show Palestinians are the original Jews and further research shows some on them secretly handed it down through the Generations. Those are the people you people deny right to their land.

No, so now you have posted more drivel and boy, can you ever snivel. Negged for your one sided hate. Eat it.

Some day there will be peace, but it will be in spite of those like you and PF who call for the end of the sovereign state of Israel so that you can put another (58th) Muslim country in its place.

Yeah, you get my negs for that. So does PF. :cuckoo:

Eat them, mine are a small meal here. :clap2:

Below is a link to the "Stand By Israel" page of the Christian Coalition of America website. As a Christian, I am so proud of the way in which The Christian Coalition of America defends and supports Israel. This group has provided significant financial and political assistance to the Israeli government. Recently, Bibi Netanyahu came to speak at a fund raising dinner for this group. They loved him :).

Join our campaign to Stand with Israel | Christian Coalition of America

What are they doing about Israel driving Christians out of the holy land? Or are they just fake Christians?

Seriously, Why would Christians support Israel when Israel has been kicking Christians out of their homes since 1947?

I await your response.

Below is a link to the "Stand By Israel" page of the Christian Coalition of America website. As a Christian, I am so proud of the way in which The Christian Coalition of America defends and supports Israel. This group has provided significant financial and political assistance to the Israeli government. Recently, Bibi Netanyahu came to speak at a fund raising dinner for this group. They loved him :).

What are they doing about Israel driving Christians out of the holy land? Or are they just fake Christians?

Seriously, Why would Christians support Israel when Israel has been kicking Christians out of their homes since 1947?

I await your response.

maybe because you're a lying terrorist supporter??

yep... that's it.

Considering their behavior in Lebanon, I am not surprised at his response.

jordan didn't want them either.

No one does. Kuwait took in 200,000 and when Saddam started the war with Kuwait these Palestinians backed Saddam.

The Arabs who refer to themselves as Palestinian cannot be trusted. The Kuwaiti's learned this when Saddam and Iraq invaded Kuwait. It was the Palestinians that helped Saddam attack Kuwait. Kuwait helps them and they help Kuwait enemies...

The workers in Kuwait were traitors. After the Gulf War 1 was over all Palestinians were thrown out.

Some say many (over 150,000 were killed and raped and tossed from Kuwait). Never allowed back in. We also had "Black September" in the 1970's where the Palestinians tried to overthrow King Hussein, King Abdullah's father. He killed them and threw them out.

The Pals then went to Lebanon. Were they ruled South Lebanon with an Iron fist. Killing Lebanese at will, and ruled like tyrants. It took Israel, fed up with their constant cross border attacks, to go in, kick their butts in a war.

Then they were banished to Tunisia. Gen. Sharon always regretted not finishing them off, when he had the chance. But it was the USA that insisted Israel let the murderers go, so Israel complied, to their detriment. Bottom Line: The Palestinians are hated by all other Arabs, as we see here. Nobody trusts them, they just use them as political tools to attack Israel.

Thank you free. :)

I await your response.

maybe because you're a lying terrorist supporter??

yep... that's it.

Israel has been kicking Christians out of the holy land since before I was born so I don't see the relevance.

It should be noted that it is a Jewish human rights lawyer, Justus Reid Weiner, and also Arab reporter Khaled Abu Toameh (who 'voted with his feet', choosing to work for a Jewish newspaper inside Israel, with freedom of the press, rather than under the suffocating and indeed frequently life-threatening censorship of the local Arab Muslim gangsters) who have repeatedly blown the whistle about Muslim persecution of the local Arab/ised Christians, in Gaza, in Judea and Samaria, and even in heavily Arabised locations within Israel.

Jewish NGOs, Human Rights, and Public Advocacy: A Comparative Inquiry - Irwin Cotler

Here is Justus Reid Weiner's landmark article:

"Human Rights of Christians in Palestinian Society" (he should have called it 'Human Rights of Christians in 'Palestinian' Arab Society').

PDF Format

HTML Version of Same

Good reading.

It should be noted that it is a Jewish human rights lawyer, Justus Reid Weiner, and also Arab reporter Khaled Abu Toameh (who 'voted with his feet', choosing to work for a Jewish newspaper inside Israel, with freedom of the press, rather than under the suffocating and indeed frequently life-threatening censorship of the local Arab Muslim gangsters) who have repeatedly blown the whistle about Muslim persecution of the local Arab/ised Christians, in Gaza, in Judea and Samaria, and even in heavily Arabised locations within Israel.

Jewish NGOs, Human Rights, and Public Advocacy: A Comparative Inquiry - Irwin Cotler

Here is Justus Reid Weiner's landmark article:

"Human Rights of Christians in Palestinian Society" (he should have called it 'Human Rights of Christians in 'Palestinian' Arab Society').

PDF Format

HTML Version of Same

Good reading.

Christian candidate on Hamas ticket

Hosam al-Taweel, 40, is a Christian candidate running on the electoral ticket of Islamic resistance group Hamas in Gaza, in the upcoming Palestinian parliamentary elections.

He worked as a volunteer at the YMCA in Gaza for more than 30 years, serving on its board three times. He is also a regular columnist in the Palestinian daily newspaper, Al-Quds.

Al-Taweel says his family is deeply involved in the cause of the Palestinian people. His grandfather was a member of the General Palestinian Government in 1948 which refused the UN resolution partitioning Palestine into Jewish and Arab sections.

Does the Church support you more than other Christian candidates?

No, it has a neutral position towards all of us.

How do you view Palestinian resistance?

All occupied peoples have to fight for freeing their lands. Freeing your occupied land is an internationally legitimate right.

I say to the Palestinians to use this right under the umbrella of the UN, but they have their own right to decide how, when and where to resist the occupation in order to get the ultimate political benefits of their resistance.

What about bombing operations?

Frankly, I am against involving civilians from both sides in the conflict.

But the Israelis also must not involve civilians, which is what they unfortunately did when an F-16 targeted the home of Shaikh Salah Shehadi and killed about 18 civilians, children and women among them. And they called that a security operation.

But when Palestinians carry out an operation in which civilians are hurt or killed, they call it a terrorist act. I prefer that both sides leave civilians aside.

Christian candidate on Hamas ticket - Archive - Al Jazeera English

BTW, he won.

Forum List

Back