Palestinians inflict TERROR on themselves!

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

This picture was a press release from Israeli sources purported to show Palestinian terrorists. However one of the suspected terrorists forgot to take off his star of David before being photographed. The sunglasses are most likely to hide his blue eyes also.
(COMMENT)

Look at this image closely. There are too many mistakes in this image for it to be disinformation by Israeli intelligence or PSYOPS.

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,
The uniform shirt (Left Breast Pocket),

This may not have been a picture of Palestinians at all; but an something else.

(QUESTION)

Why would anyone want to fabricate a picture of Palestinian Terrorists when the internet is full of them; pick one for the choosing. They are always on parade; pretending to be freedom fighters.

This is something else. Possibly a slightly altered and cropped picture of actual Israelis, made to look like the Israelis fabricated the picture. But whatever it is, it is not something the Israelis would produce.

Most Respectfully,
R

It's obviously a Mossad agent or an IDF soldier pretending to be a Palestinian.

The giveaway is the sunglases. Most Israelis eyes are blue. Palestinians eyes are brown.
Goofy conspiracy theories.

I rejected the hasbara...it smelled like BS.
Actually, no. You're just up against your own limitations in terms of assembling words into coherent sentences.

Bobby1250, et al,

This appears to be a Picture of a unit other than Palestinian.

[

The giveaway is the sunglasses. Most Israelis eyes are blue. Palestinians eyes are brown.
(COMMENT)

It is just titled Palestinian to make it appear that the Israelis are trying to fabricate something.

The give-away is not the glasses. The Israelis would not have made those sorts of mistakes. The question is, who gains by the fabrication. There are plenty of pictures of Palestinian Terrorists that anyone can draw from and use that are authentic.

The only people that gain from fabricating a fabrication are the pro-Palestinian propagandist that are attempting to reduce Israeli credibility. Certainly, if the Israelis were, for some unknown reason, want to fabricate a Palestinian Terrorist picture, they certainly would not have made all the mistakes that I see in the picture.

This is some sort of pro-Palestinian scam to further lend evidence to people who already are pro-Palestinian, that the Israelis are up to something. Everyone knows that the Jihadist and Fedayeen have such people. Hell these sorts of pictures appear on their website and various pro-Palestinian media outlets. It serves no purpose for the Israelis to fabricate such a picture when they go straight to the source> Palestinian Terrorist Pictures

Take your pick. The Israelis do not need to fabricate pictures; there are plenty to go around. It is foolish to think they would even waste their time doing so.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

This picture was a press release from Israeli sources purported to show Palestinian terrorists. However one of the suspected terrorists forgot to take off his star of David before being photographed. The sunglasses are most likely to hide his blue eyes also.
(COMMENT)

Look at this image closely. There are too many mistakes in this image for it to be disinformation by Israeli intelligence or PSYOPS.

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Why would anyone want to fabricate a picture of Palestinian Terrorists when the internet is full of them; pick one for the choosing. They are always on parade; pretending to be freedom fighters.

This is something else. Possibly a slightly altered and cropped picture of actual Israelis, made to look like the Israelis fabricated the picture. But whatever it is, it is not something the Israelis would produce.

Most Respectfully,
R

The giveaway is the sunglases. Most Israelis eyes are blue. Palestinians eyes are brown.

So you can tell what he is by looking at his eyes? All Israeli eyes are blue?

“I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."--Ariel Sharon in an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

MOSSAD "By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War." - the official motto of Mossad

"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."- Andrew Cockburn

Photo of Palestinian "Terrorist" wearing Star of David

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Try again and this time use unbiased non partisan sources for your attempts at lying. And no star of david in evidence if you enhance the picture

“I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."--Ariel Sharon in an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."- Andrew Cockburn

palestine_terrorist.jpg

First of all the link doesn't work, the picture isn't linked at all.
Second it's too blurry to see anything.

So Hamas is actually IDF?

I can see the photo just fine; but then I'm not posting from one of those crappy free 0bama Iphones you shills use.

funny-kids-Palestinian-American-reaction.jpg

Nor am I as I use a 48inch plasma screen and there is no star of David in the picture that was not photoshopped

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Second it's too blurry to see the necklace.

this picture can be explained in many ways, but until there's a link to the source I won't even bother.

When you can think up a plausible excuse you let us know, you hear.

Two-Neighbors-From-Austin-TX.jpg

Same old same old we have seen this same picture with many different captions, stop using photo shopped evidence

palestine_terrorist.jpg

this picture can be explained in many ways, but until there's a link to the source I won't even bother.

Show us the 'Israeli source'...the explain why isn't the star symmetrical, especially comparing it upside and bottom? Looks more like an Egyptian

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Second it's too blurry to see anything.

So Hamas is actually IDF?

I can see the photo just fine; but then I'm not posting from one of those crappy free 0bama Iphones you shills use.

funny-kids-Palestinian-American-reaction.jpg

Well of course You 'can see", You are biased and gonna see what
You want when it's not even there. The infantile way You deal with it
only adds to that impression.

C'mon I wanna see the star...but all I see is a blurry ASSYMETRICAL figure. Look more like a paratrooper jump wing necklace.

You really ARE slow, aren't you?

Copy the photo to your "pictures" file then open the file with windows photo viewer, then enlarge the photo until your myopic eyes can see it, Mr. Magoo.

And the lines become blurred and indistinct, then the pixels don't blend and become too uniform to be part of the original showing that it is photo shopped.

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

So you can tell what he is by looking at his eyes? All Israeli eyes are blue?

Does this mean the blonde haired blue eyed girl constantly seen with palestinain women and children is not Palestinian but Jewish

palestine_terrorist.jpg

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY! Good one Bobby! Welcome aboard! So little left for us to laugh at these days of Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world today.

ORLY?

Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world today ???

I don't know anything about that. I do know some russian jewish extremists burned a baby to death.

Then give the police their names and all the other evidence you have freddy boy so they can arrest these criminals and murderers. Does anyone else see the similarities between this poster and monte, just has to be a sock

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

BULL CRAP as most peoples eyes are dependent on genetics and not where they live. The more dominant the gene the more likely the eyes will be of a certain colour. Have you seen the video of the blonde haired blue eyed girl attacking the IDF yet, is she a mossad agent as well ?

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

That just clinched it this is a Monte sock puppet

Horrors of Hamas and Stupidity of Westerns

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

That just clinched it this is a Monte sock puppet

They have several of them going. Monte himself is a sock. Ever wonder what happened to the group that posted under the name "Sherri"? They usually disappear and then reappear under a different name after they get humiliated and are no longer useful. Yesterday Bobby1250 gave away who he is by quoting from an actual jihadi terrorist website. Check it out:

Theunjustmedia News Perspectives

Some of the links showing terrorist propaganda videos and others leading to terrorist operations in Iraq have been disabled. I'm sure the FBI is all over this Bobby character now. :clap2:

Please DON"T WATCH it...really it's traumatizing but it's truth:

Edit: I've decided to remove the video, it's too much.
All I will say is- it shows that Hamas and isis don't differ AT ALL.
Sorry again to those who were drawn to watch.

G-d forgive.

Last edited:
I'm really SORRY but this HAS TO BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD:

:omg:

Last edited:
When there're no Jews anymore in Gaza strip,
Palestinians target Christians.

balestinians show how they LOVE each other when there's not a jooooo around:

Wow I was naive but they actually gathered children before firing
the rockets
:

Forum List