Palestinians inflict TERROR on themselves!

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
I think that in order to understand why balestinians chose their pass,
we have to perceive how they treat their brothers and sisters:

How do they treat women with premarital children/pregnancies?
THEY JAIL 'EM -WITH THE KIDS:

Could those be the LUCKY ones weren't killed for 'honor'?

“I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."--Ariel Sharon in an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

MOSSAD "By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War." - the official motto of Mossad

"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."- Andrew Cockburn

Photo of Palestinian "Terrorist" wearing Star of David

palestine_terrorist.jpg

This picture was a press release from Israeli sources purported to show Palestinian terrorists. However one of the suspected terrorists forgot to take off his star of David before being photographed. The sunglasses are most likely to hide his blue eyes also.

“I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."--Ariel Sharon in an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."- Andrew Cockburn

palestine_terrorist.jpg

This picture was a press release from Israeli sources purported to show Palestinian terrorists. However one of the suspected terrorists forgot to take off his star of David before being photographed. The sunglasses are most likely to hide his blue eyes also.

First of all the link doesn't work, the picture isn't linked at all.
Second it's too blurry to see the necklace.

this picture can be explained in many ways, but until there's a link to the source I won't even bother.

Last edited:

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Second it's too blurry to see anything.

So Hamas is actually IDF?

I can see the photo just fine; but then I'm not posting from one of those crappy free 0bama Iphones you shills use.

funny-kids-Palestinian-American-reaction.jpg

palestine_terrorist.jpg

this picture can be explained in many ways, but until there's a link to the source I won't even bother.

When you can think up a plausible excuse you let us know, you hear.

Two-Neighbors-From-Austin-TX.jpg

palestine_terrorist.jpg

I can see the photo just fine; but then I'm not posting from one of those crappy free 0bama Iphones you shills use.

Well of course You 'can see", You are a biased and a human being so gonna see what You wish for when it's not even there. The infantile way You deal with it only adds to that impression.

C'mon I wanna see the star...but all I see is a blurry ASSYMETRICAL figure. Looks more like a paratrooper jump wing necklace.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Show us the 'Israeli source'...the explain why isn't the star symmetrical, especially comparing it upside and bottom? Looks more like an Egyptian

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Well of course You 'can see", You are biased and gonna see what
You want when it's not even there. The infantile way You deal with it
only adds to that impression.

C'mon I wanna see the star...but all I see is a blurry ASSYMETRICAL figure. Look more like a paratrooper jump wing necklace.

You really ARE slow, aren't you?

Copy the photo to your "pictures" file then open the file with windows photo viewer, then enlarge the photo until your myopic eyes can see it, Mr. Magoo.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

"Palestinians" are an invented people with an invented identity. The man cannot return to his land (Egypt, Syria, Labanon, etc.,) because those nations want nothing to do with serial welfare cheats.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Show us the 'Israeli source'...the explain why isn't the star symmetrical, especially comparing it upside and bottom? Looks more like an Egyptian

palestine_terrorist.jpg

Well of course You 'can see", You are biased and gonna see what
You want when it's not even there. The infantile way You deal with it
only adds to that impression.

C'mon I wanna see the star...but all I see is a blurry ASSYMETRICAL figure. Look more like a paratrooper jump wing necklace.

You really ARE slow, aren't you?

Copy the photo to your "pictures" file then open the file with windows photo viewer, then enlarge the photo until your myopic eyes can see it, Mr. Magoo.

Great Idea!!

Enlarge a blurry part of a photo so it looks like one big pixel-
this way SURE- it can become whatever You want it to.

Show me the 'Israeli' source...it'll make a huge difference.

Hamas PUBLIC EXECUTION of 'alleged' collaborators with Israel:

Do You think there were a fair trial or did they base everything on reports? Like in those rape cases...

palestine_terrorist.jpg

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY! Good one Bobby! Welcome aboard! So little left for us to laugh at these days of Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world today.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

palestine_terrorist.jpg

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY! Good one Bobby! Welcome aboard! So little left for us to laugh at these days of Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world today.

ORLY?

Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world today ???

I don't know anything about that. I do know some russian jewish extremists burned a baby to death.

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

Look at this image closely. There are too many mistakes in this image for it to be disinformation by Israeli intelligence or PSYOPS.

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,
The uniform shirt (Left Breast Pocket),

This may not have been a picture of Palestinians at all; but an something else.

(QUESTION)

Why would anyone want to fabricate a picture of Palestinian Terrorists when the internet is full of them; pick one for the choosing. They are always on parade; pretending to be freedom fighters.

This is something else. Possibly a slightly altered and cropped picture of actual Israelis, made to look like the Israelis fabricated the picture. But whatever it is, it is not something the Israelis would produce.

Most Respectfully,
R

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

Look at this image closely. There are too many mistakes in this image for it to be disinformation by Israeli intelligence or PSYOPS.

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Why would anyone want to fabricate a picture of Palestinian Terrorists when the internet is full of them; pick one for the choosing. They are always on parade; pretending to be freedom fighters.

This is something else. Possibly a slightly altered and cropped picture of actual Israelis, made to look like the Israelis fabricated the picture. But whatever it is, it is not something the Israelis would produce.

Most Respectfully,
R

It's obviously a Mossad agent or an IDF soldier pretending to be a Palestinian.

The giveaway is the sunglases. Most Israelis eyes are blue. Palestinians eyes are brown.

How true. It’'s not surprising at all that the unilateral withdrawal by Israel from southern Lebanon and Gaza could not have been successful in providing “Balestinians” a chance to create for themselves a successful, peaceful enclaves contiguous to Israel. This opportunity would have proved the goal of a peaceful Balestinian State alongside Israel is attainable. Instead, the reality is that “Balestinians” are concerned with their own self-destruction and denigration. They allowed Gaza to become an armed islamic terrorist encampment with no objective but to rain rockets on the Israeli populace. Thus, it would be pointless for Israel to permit the West Bank to become little more than a staging ground for competing islamic terrorist tribes to arm and launch attacks on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, the heart of Israel. It is because of the failure of the “Balestinians” to demonstrate they truly desire peace with Israel--in Gaza and in southern Lebanon and, prior the security barrier, the West Bank--that the Israeli military is continually tasked with defending its citizens from Islamic terrorists.

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

The giveaway is the sunglases. Most Israelis eyes are blue. Palestinians eyes are brown.
Goofy conspiracy theories.

Bobby1250, et al,

I have my suspicious.

palestine_terrorist.jpg

(COMMENT)

In particular, look at.

The weapons,
The balaclava hood,
The headband,

(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

Goofy conspiracy theories.

I rejected the hasbara...it smelled like BS.

How true. It’'s not surprising at all that the unilateral withdrawal by Israel from southern Lebanon and Gaza could not have been successful in providing “Balestinians” a chance to create for themselves a successful, peaceful enclaves contiguous to Israel. This opportunity would have proved the goal of a peaceful Balestinian State alongside Israel is attainable. Instead, the reality is that “Balestinians” are concerned with their own self-destruction and denigration. They allowed Gaza to become an armed islamic terrorist encampment with no objective but to rain rockets on the Israeli populace. Thus, it would be pointless for Israel to permit the West Bank to become little more than a staging ground for competing islamic terrorist tribes to arm and launch attacks on Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, the heart of Israel. It is because of the failure of the “Balestinians” to demonstrate they truly desire peace with Israel--in Gaza and in southern Lebanon and, prior the security barrier, the West Bank--that the Israeli military is continually tasked with defending its citizens from Islamic terrorists.

Goofy conspiracy theory, much?

Forum List

Back